Hi Guest , I have a TERRIBLE problem with this affliction and its ruining my love life as I'm SO self conscious about it.

Please can yuou tell me what foods I should avoid in particular ? Bread, cheese kind of thing ? Also, who gives you the shots for mold allergies - is this available from a GP ?

use milk of magnesia it works great on all pimples, I use it when I get a pimple on my brhind and its gone over-night! You can pick up milk of magnesia at any pharmacy good luck

WELL I THINK IM PRETTY SURE I KNOW (TOPICAL CREAM) YOU SPEAK OF AND IT IS (SILVER SULFADIAZINE CREAM USP 1% 25 GRAMS) (FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR OPHTHALMIC USE) THEY'RE NOT "PIMPLES" THEY ARE CALLED (BUTTOCKS BOILS) Boils are Nearly always painful, Especially when located on the buttocks, Because they can make it difficult for you to sit down. Treatment of the boil can speed healing, And early treatment may prevent Later complications that could require a trip to the doctor. Here's a list of things that you'll need: {Hot water or hot water bottle} {Sterilized needle} (optional) {Cloths} {Antibacterial soap} Apply to eat to the Boil. You can sit in a hot bath if you prefer. Taking care not to sit directly on the boil. On the other hand, You can't placing hot water bottle on the boil for 10 to 15 minutes.vheat brings white blood cells and antibodies to the infection. Drain the pustule once it Forms if you want. You will know this has occurred when a head forms on the boil, Making it look like a Large whitehead, To do this make a small hole in the head with a sterilized needle. You can sterilize the needle by dipping it in Rubbing alcohol or are by Boiling it. Yes this step may be unnecessary, As the boil may begin to drain on it's own. Heat the area again to speed draining. You can apply very light pressure around the head of the boil to help the fluids escape. But don't lance the boil. Squeeze it or pinched it, Because this can further irritated. Broils can spread,and someone who comes in contact with the pus That drains from your boil can then Develop one as well. Clean draining boils frequently, Discard cloths used, Or boil them decrease your chance of spreading Infection to other parts of your body or to other people. Visit Dr. if you boil does not begin to show improvement in a few days. Especially if the boil is located in the crack between your buttocks. Boils in this location usually requires treatment by a medical professional. You should also visit a doctor if you have a fever. Using anabatic soap to clean that area several times daily, Don't sit or put pressure on the boil whenever possible as this will slow draining and healing. I hope this helps this information I provided but Most of Good luck to you.

Try zinc oxide cream (diaper rash cream) works wonders for me!

There are a lot of factors that have contributed to my butt pimple problem.  The biggest thing that I have done to help it has been Butt Acne Clearing Lotion.   You can get it on Amazon.  I think the website www.clearbutt.com is really helpful too.  I noticed that I get flare ups when I eat too much sugar or use a lot of public toliets or sit for a really long time.  I no I should be able to stop eating sugary stuff but sitting along time is not really an option for me at my job. 

Hey, I just wanted to share something with you guys.  I know how horrible it feels to have this.  I've had this awful problem since I was 4 years old.  Big nasty pimples on my butt.  Not anywhere else, just my bum.  I tried EVERYTHING, different cleansers, lotions, changing my diet, changing to different underwear, cleaning more often, doing nothing in particular and seeing what happens, etc.  Nothing I did helped at all, and some of the cleansers I used seemed to irritate my skin and make the problem worse.  

Well, I ended up going on penicillin for the first time in my life for an unrelated infection.  It's been 7 months since I took penicillin, and I'm very happy to say I haven't had a breakout on my bum since.  I'm not doing anything special now, although I am aware that the bacteria that have tormented me for most of my life could return at some point.  In the meantime though, I am so happy and enjoying clear skin.  So people, it may be worth it to see a doctor and request antibiotic treatment if that's something you haven't tried.  Even short term can have significant effects for you.  Good luck!

is this a temporary remedy cause I tried it and it works but i'm wondering since I have tried other things that worked for me but temporarily like Vaseline and a face or body scrub

Had this problem for years, not as bad as some on here but bad enough to decide to come on here to look at a potential remedy, i opted for washing/scubbing twice daily then rubbing alcohol and deoderant twice daily and in just three days i have noticed a vast improvement, i just hope that i dont have to do this for the rest of my life so when i feel its clear enough im gona try cuting out the alcohol and try something less harsh. Even considering making a solution of coconut oil and sodium bicarbonate as the bicarb is a powerful anti bacterial that has served me very well for colds flus and other things. All the best people.

Thank you this helps a lot.

Hey i'm a guy an in my teens...I have this problem too! It comes and goes, but I really need some help and answers please! Also I have't told my parents its way to embarrassing! :( SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!! It left one little scar and I don't want anymore. I've tried everything!!!!! I need some answers quick! thanks

I'm 12 and I get pimples on my but

Its been a week now and there is even more of an improvement, my skin is smoother and the blackheads and redness is going quickly, am going to keep on with this for a couple of weeks, at this rate it will be as smooth as a babies!!

So deoderant and rubbing alcohol.....anybody else have any tips? Oh and this is the teen guy. What about If you use neosprorin or something? Ps. The toothpaste thing didn't really work for me :( so I'm gonna try to put a hot compress maybe that will help too!

I have the same feeling it's very imparssing to tell anyone my grandmother and my ante got them it could be why i've got them plz help also this is the first time i git them.

I now what you mean it's embarsing to tell anyone my grandmother and ante got them i guess thats is why i have them its annoying first time one of my friends told me she had it and i was thanking got and i was feeling great about my self and also thought it was funny shes one of those people who does not care she was lucky she told her family and they give things to take she still does not now i got then. She was like that she didnt feel bad about it. Plz helpppp.