I have really bad problems with butt pimples. I recently tried some products from Neutrogena and they are clearing everything up. I probably had about twenty pimples. I have been using their products for about a week and am already down to about 10. To start off with I use the Neutrogena bar of soap. It is like 3 dollars and is a good cleanser. I also use the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit. It contains Salicylic acid which really targets the bumps. Then three times a day I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment. It also contains Salicylic acid and I have seen great improvement! Hope this helps!

I went to a doctor because I couldn't take it anymore and some would turn into boils. You have to be careful with the boils because they can carry staph. I noticed when I exercised it helped - which is odd. My OB said there isn't anything to truly do to eliminate them. She said to wash with an antibacterial soap like Dial and gave me a script to Bactroban. I have insurance and the script is still around 50. I am to apply after showering and before any exercise. It definitely helps. Unfortunately, I used tanning beds when I was younger which turned the scars purple, and no cure for that. I am to the point I am going to ask my plastic surgeon if anything can be done for the scarring. Also, shaving can irritate the skin and cause a pore to clog and incite a boil. I've found I do much better with waxing.

I am 13 years old and i get these res and really dark purple nearly black spots on my buttocks. I have almost like a sharp pain when i walk someyime not pften tho and i am scared to go and see my doctor tgough because i am embarressed i havent even told my mum....is there anything i could use without them really knowing?

The worst part about having those pimples on your butt, is being embarrased of your partner grabbing it.It feels bumpy and dry.
I've been going out with my boyfriend for two years and until now I don't let him touch it.I seriously need help.

Well I just turned 12 and I see everyone saying that "I've had them since I was 7,8,11,12 and 13" And I"ve just started getting them. They itch like cray and they are red and the size of a tamato! How do I clear them up?

I've had butt pimples for a year now (I'm 16) and it's so damn embarassing! They range from small to freaking big and very painful and leave dark scars. On two or three places it feels as though there is a hole beneath my skin. I don't really know how to describe it, but it's awkward and humiliating.
How do I get rid of the damn scars?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Herpes simplex 2 = genital herpes. Genital herpes -effects area around GENITALS and/or RECTUM. Logic would dictate that actual herpes symptoms in these areas are better indicators of a herpes infection than a little "buttne" (which is far more common). Not every headache is a brain tumor, so could you people stop saying every skin condition is herpes!

yep i got the same and have had them since the age of 11 ive been to the doctors and they told me theres nothing they can do but will defo go back now, glad to know that theres other people out there with the same thing. the worst thing is definateley having to hide from my boyfreind the spots and scars are soo embarresing hopefully i can get something sorted

lul dis if funny.

Hidradenitis SuppurativaCheck this out this is a rare sometimes genetic disease. Look it up. It is not funny when you have it, it hurts like hell very painful!

You are all going to suffer extreme pain and die an early age, I'm sorry to break it to you like this. but thus is serious

I have had this same issue since I was a teenager too and I am now 28. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years and I have never let him see my butt and cringe when he goes to touch it. He takes this as I don't want to be close with him but it's really just because I am so embarrassed. We are getting closer to being engaged but he told me he won't propose to me unless he gets to see my butt. I used to use regular acne products to wash my butt but none of them worked. I have recently started washing with exfoliating body wash daily. I also rub my butt with alcohol wipes and apply hydrocortisone cream at least 2 times per day as people have recommended. I have been using this new regimen for a little over a month now and have seen a slight difference but am still greatly affected by this. My butt feels slightly smoother than before but the scars won't fade away. I will get close to being completely clear then a new breakout will happen and it's back to square one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would love to get married some day and not be afraid to be naked or wear a bathing suit!

I never had a problem with acne on my buttocks until I join the peace corps and had to adjust to lots of sweating and sitting, given the heat here and the culture. I usually wash at least twice again and use baby powder. If the powder off the shelve doesn't work try a prescription power that is stronger. I use the prescription powder and it does the job. There is no easy cure except keeping it as clean as you can and adding powder.

i am to see it on my bottom . i wish it was gone and i will be happy ! do you now how you can get rid of your bumps on your bumps on your bottom? do you have an idea how to get rid of bumps. some time when you are angry :very mad , sad,suprise .just be cool,becouse any how yo u try it will be worst.