Thank you to those of you who suggested that spots on the buttocks are a result of staphylococcus aureus.  I have been applying a tiny amount of antibacterial ointment to the inside of both nostrils and ears, and using a small amount of tea tree gel on my buttocks, for a week, and the spots on my buttocks have cleared completely.  I really hope that this will be the end of an embarassing problem that I have tolerated for thirty years!  I hope anyone else who tries this achieves the same result.

no body has mentioned blisters or ulcers that became sores. so not really sounding like Herpes simplex 2, if anything a couple sound severe enough to be pilonidal sinus or cyst. Tea Tree Antiseptic Wash any brand works fantastic for cleaning out your pores and preventing infection of the filling fluid. Especially on your buttocks and its generally very affordable ...

I have this problem to and I went to the docter and they got rid of the problem

I agree with the clean eating suggestion. I have had this problem since around 11-12 years of age, and for awhile I had no idea what to do and couldn't find any helpful suggestions aside from "use better soap" and "wear cotton underwear." Well, that didn't actually make a difference. I always seemed to have "flare-ups" when it would get significantly worse; in my early 20s sometimes it was so painful that I could hardly sit! I finally decided to eat a mostly raw/vegan diet and to use emu oil (can be ordered via amazon) to soothe the skin. I also use a lotion that is anti-inflammatory and generally makes any irritated skin calm down. I try to be diligent about using vitamin E oil as well, which generally heals skin and soothes. The BIGGEST change I noticed was when I started taking birth control. My skin calmed down a lot and, though not perfect, is much less painful and sometimes even looks close to normal (WOO!). After years of struggling with this chronic acne issue, I think it might be related to hormone levels. When I stop taking birth control the boils and acne will flare up. At different parts of my cycle I will notice more acne and more pain. Anyone else notice this correlation?

I have a huge red pimple on my butt crack and it HURTS!!! I am only 13 years old and for some reason, I used to always get pimples on my butt, ever since i was really little. I've had it for a few days and I can't sit down or walk or lay on my stomach (when I sleep, I like to sleep on my stomach and put my arms under my pillow but I can't do that with this PAINFUL ANNOYING pimple!!!) I am a 13 year old girl. 

Please help!!!! I'm supposed to be going to the doctor tomorrow and I had to miss school today. And I'm going to be missing school tomorrow as well, in order to go to the doctor. My mom doesn't even know what's  wrong with me either.....

Tendskin!!! It works brilliantly!

I am 30 and have always had huge pimples on my butt. In the winter, i dont really get any. I am a heavy sweater, i know i am prone to get them and I must admit i do squeeze them cause they hurt do badily to even sit, well my husband squeezes the few I get a year and then he uses a needle point tweezer to remove the hair from the bump. This helps alot but it does leave a scar and I dont recommend squeezes unless you or someone is a pro at it. I am going to try to apply an oxy pad to them before the come to a head, and pure shea butter works wonder to fade scars!

I had the same problem for months. One would heal and another would pop up the next day. Then I read somewhere that gluten sensitivity can cause this problem. I stopped eating any products with gluten like wheat ,rye, barley etc and this is what has helped me. I have had no outbreak for over a month. I also drink Kefir just to help. I was so desperate but now, I feel better. That's why I am sharing this. I know how it feels.

Mashlee Will, I will encourage you to go gluten free. I was prescribed strong antibiotics to get rid of the problem but the pimples came back after 2 weeks. With the diet, I feel much better physically and no pimples. I read that gluten has something to do with this painful butt pimples.

Be careful, the one with the deep hole could be an abcess and if so you need to see a doctor as soon as possible

"Nearly every one of the Butt and thigh pimple sufferers" is what anonymous wrote, NOT nearly everyone. Just to clear that up, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 6 people age 14-49 have herpes.

From the linked article: "Most people who have herpes have no, or very mild symptoms. You may not notice mild symptoms or you may mistake them for another skin condition, such as a pimple or ingrown hair. Because of this, most people who have herpes do not know it."

http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

Yes, the previous poster may have chosen better wording, but their point is quite valid.

your mom has herpes

AWW POOR BABY

Smokin weed is really good way to get rid of acne plus you get high