Hi Stacy. I have pcos and have been in Herbalife for a year now. Nothing bad has happened to me. Periods are the same when I wasn't using the products. The cysts come and go the same as before. I guess it just depends on the person

Hey Stacy I personally recommend Herbalife I have been drinking it for 9 years and I never necessarily used it for weight loss. Also you do not have to drink it for the rest of your life. Herbalife focuses on giving your body what it needs... something you WILL have to do for the rest of your life.

If your hormonal in balance is what concerns you I recommend you try the Herbalife product "womens Choice" it helps women with that.

Did u mix your protein shake with a healthy meal

Hi mam. What about strawberry shake flavor? Does it has soy content? Thank you

I have PCOS but i don't know is useful are not please let me know

Since I took Herbalife years ago I’ve been diagnosed with pcos which I’ve never had any reproductive problems in the past but now my period doesn’t come at all.

I lost 40 lbs on herbalife with pcos. I think the purpose is to lose the weight by taking the shakes, then stop taking them and keep living a healthy lifestyle when you are down to the weight you want to be. My periods came back regular and I now ovulate. It isn't so bad... Give it a try yourself because everyone is different.

I am also suffering from PCOS and looking forward to getting effective remedies for it. 

I have also pcos and i iam using herbalife product pls suggest me can i stop this product

Helo mam I m suffering from pcod ..plz any body give me right assurance tht wht does soy is and is it bad for pcod patients plz tell me becoz I m not loosing my weight and I what to loose as fast as possible so before starting this I want the right idea about it