i dont know how to it hurts

I've started masturbating, but I'm afraid of fingering myself because I'm a bit scared that it'll be painful? When I rub my vagina it doesn't take long to begin, I start rubbing faster and it makes my legs move a bit, and It feels really good. But I want to know what other things I can do to make it last longer, or faster to happen? 

Keep rubbin it in a circular motion and mayb try using a Q-tip and stick it up their and pull it out slowlyy its sooo guddd i get turned on every time

Get naked and feel around ur legs then slowly get a finger around the entrance of ur Virginia and start rubbing it u will get wetter and then push ur finger inside and feel a round after lick all the wet of ur finger best of luck baby

i am 14 and i get so turned on sometimes but i am afraid to finger myself because i dont want to bleed. help me ?

pretend a boy u really really like is kissing u, then rub ur clit, then kinda say "come here" with your finger in the hole. it feels really good, trust me.

Hope this helps!

BTW i'm 15 too.

This happens 2 me 2

Hey sexy........ I masterbate all the time and I am 13 too :) <3

im only 11 and i fingered myself and now im so turned on

Can you tell me if 12 years old to finger my self

Hi im intne same boat and need some one to talk to have you got message me???

Do you still need answers?

Do you still need an answer?

You need to talk?

Can we text or something about this?