I tried the morning thing a few times and gave that up very quickly. I'm not a morning person, at all. Functioning at 5am is not an option.

I do most of my workouts, immediately after work. My gym is on the way home and I bring my gear with me. If I didn't have the time/flexability to workout after work, then I probably would switch to lunch workouts. (Maybe go in at 7:30 and take a 1.5 hour lunch to allow enough time to squeeze it all in plus shower afterwards.)

I admire those that have the resolve to get up, each and every morning. I spotted three different runners this AM on my drive into work. My dashboard thermometer read 22 degrees. :umno:

That is what I usually do...workout after work. I really enjoy my time then and have a lot of energy. I am just worried that now I am already going to have to miss 2 nights because of class...although I could hypothetically go after class...and I will more than likely have a lot of homework and reading that I will feel compelled to do at night....
So...we'll see. I am going to try the coffee and shower tomorrow am.
I'll let you know! :D