Search for "Latex Inflatable Dong Panty" on google and you will find something that will bring you joy whenever you wear it.

:-| I got the latex panties for birthday. I am wearing them right now. The smooth rubber just feels awesome between my thighs. <3<3<3<3<3I love it so much! :-)

OMG I envy you so much! I am absolutely crazy about rubber. It's smoothness and softness is so erotic. It must be so hot to be tightly enclosed in rubber. I often dream and fantasize about it (especially when I masturbate). But I cannot talk about it with anyone at home. My parents are not so tolerant as yours. I often dream to be enclosed inside an inflated rubber-sleeping-bag or inside a huge inflated rubber-ball - the smooth rubber everywhere around me. I have seen a video on youtube, in which a woman encloses a girl inside such an inflatable rubber-bag and she inflates the bag with the girl in it. I wish this girl could be me. I often masturbate to this fantasy, but it's only a fantasy.

Jamila where did you end up getting your latex from?

I see my post was edited above, I was not aware of the terms of service at the time.  I just got some latex underwear from Syren and it was amazing stuff!  I highly recommend you look into what they have to offer.

I know how you feel, contrary to what doctors or therapists say it's perfectly normal. Nothing is 'wrong' about it. It's also quite common. There are plenty of sites you can go to for this sort of thing, mostly for when you turn 18. There are plenty of like-minded people out there with a rubber/latex fetish. Now I'm a guy and I am sexually attracted to latex/rubber. I live with my parents also, and it is fairly difficult to acquire latex wear. Even going to the store I've bought latex gloves and my mom's like 'GIVE THEM TO ME NOW'. She deffinitely does not approve of this and thinks it is crazy as do a lot of people who do not understand. There are vids on YT about inflated latex sleeping bags, I've seen them. Also latex vac beds. But yeah there are plenty of people online you can talk to provided you're careful and maybe even in real life you can meet some people with the same fetish. It also helps if you live near a large city because there are sometimes fetish clubs there or even bars can have fetish scenes, but that will have to wait until you're 21. The fetish was always there for me in a way but it fully developed when I was about 12 to 13. Who knows if you look you might even find a partner interested in this stuff. Hope I was helpful, and good luck!

Your parents are really great and accepting and supportive of you then! (So are mine, but not in the direction of fetishism) Really jealous! Only material I have around are latex gloves.

Hey i have the same fetish maybe we can meet one day

Tamara don't feel alone although i know that feeling it sucks. Hey maybe we can chat one day online and get to know each other.

There is a place referred to as rubberpal. Many friendly online places exist to meet people all over the world that no only share your desire, but can offer advice and tips on how to enjoy it. Additionally, you may meet someone you find interesting.

Don't bother, Tamara. The desire to wear rubber (to be enclosed in rubber) seems to be most common among young girls. As society often reacts intolerant on this fetish, many girls hide and neglect this aspect of their sexuality. The constant repression of these feelings often makes this women intolerant themselves and they react with disgust if they are confronted with it again, later in their life. Maybe your mother had similar feelings, when she was young? Maybe she had a rubber-fetish herself and did not dare to live her dreams? Maybe she is now sexually frustrated because she never could fulfill her sexual desires. Don't let this happen to you! If you dream of being enclosed inside an inflated rubber-suit, make your dreams become reality and buy such a suit on the internet. There are many vendors that offer such articles for rubber fetishists. Don't bother about, what other people say. Don't waste your time with dreaming. Live your dreams! Model yourself on Katy Perry or Lady Gaga. They don't care about prudish attitudes and show their love for this sensual material by wearing it frequently in public.

Maybe I also have this latex fefetish. But Im not sure. How do I know? Why do I have this? Is it normal?

Jamilla, did you get the "Latex Inflatable Dong Panty" or just latex panties without inflatable dildo inside?

Yeah it's perfectly normal to have such fetishs and "kinks", we all have different things that sexually stimulate us, even if we might think they're unusual or strange, with a bit of searching and exploring, you find that there are many people out there with many similar interests! I myself am 17, and into rubber/lycra/down, especially being bound in bags or sacks. I know exactly how you feel with your fetish, it's also quite difficult to deal with it growing up. And it's also quite hard to realistically be able to "experience" our fetish fantasies at this age! If you want someone to just talk to about your fetish, I'm always happy for a chat! 

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that more guys have a latex fetish than girls. It's always refreshing to me when I hear about a girl who has a latex fetish. From my point of view, you should consider yourself lucky! I am a guy, but I am crazy about the feel of latex worn next to my skin. Rubber gloves would sexually arouse me before I even knew about sex and was too young to have an interest in being intimate with another person. I am thankful for this extra spice in my life and think it would be dull or less exciting to not have it.

There is one thing to consider if you wear latex casually, even under normal street wear, If it has the affect on you as it does on me, You might find that you are in a constant state of sexual arousal. Consider the circumstance before you wear it and if you want to be in this state of mind. It might effect your judgement and be a contributing factor in deciding to do something you might not have otherwise done.

Girls have an advantage, in my opinion, over guys. If you are self conscious, or worried about what others might think, I believe guys are looked at in a different light than girls. A guy might be looked at by more people as a little on the strange side. A girl wearing outer garments of latex, although it may seem to some as a little exotic, can pull it off as fairly normal and probably with an appreciative eye by many. At any rate, you will get many looks.

As for where to buy online, The Latex Store has a good selecting of clothing and under garments, Their molded latex is reasonably priced and feels very nice.

Please take what I have said as only the opinions of someone who also has a latex fetish.

I think you are wrong. Latex fetishism is at least as common among girls as it is among guys. But girls deal differently with sexual themes than guys do (eg. they usually do not pester others with their sexual needs). It also seems easier for girls to push their sexual needs aside, and so they more often neglect aspects of their sexuality, that are socially not so much accepted.