I want to know more about latex fetish. How do I know, that I have such a fetish? Is latex some kind of rubber? If I have this latex fetish, does that mean, I must wear rubber lingerie? Please answer, I feel very unsure!

I'm a guy and i have a fetish for girls in latex especially in latex masks. I think you can get turned on by normal sex or when a guy is with you. I'm get sexually aroused when a hot girl is talking to me but something about latex gets me aroused quickly. To answer your question if you are sexually aroused by feeling, wearing, or seeing someone else wear latex then you have a latex fetish. If you have any questions just email me down below.

Is latex the same as rubber?

Helen, yes rubber and latex are the same.

You can get turned on by the site of others wearing latex clothing, wearing it yourself, or even the smell of rubber.  Being into latex doesn't mean you MUST wear latex lingerie, but it is  perfectly fine if that's what you like to do.  You can wear gloves, shirts, pants, catsuits, all kinds of different stuff as well as latex lingerie.

Hi there, dont let this worry you.More than 50 years ago I remember seeing a lady wearing a rubber suit for making an underwater film.

This was being shown on T.V. in black and white of course in those days and I was spellbound.At that time I was younger than you are now.I didnt understand what I was feeling being so young but that image remains with me .

If you are born with this its who and what you are, just explore it carefully as you progress through life,as you mature it can bring immense pleasure.

Take it nice and easy

Hey there Firstly, there is absolutely nothing wrong or abnormal about you. Many more people than you think have fetishes- no one knows about my liking of latex so I know exactly how you are feeling. Although latex isn't the most common of fetishes there are still thousands of people who also love it. From my observations there are quite a few more guys than girls who see latex as a fetish- i think its to do with hormones- but I think it is growing amongst girls as it becomes more and more a part of modern culture. My advice- find some latex however you can- my trick was to order when my parent were away on holiday. Then you can develop your fetish and become more accepting of it. Joining a site like rubberpal will also help as you soon realise you are far from alone with this and chatting to others helps a lot. Best of luck and don't be affraid, it's not that big a deal Leo

I am 17 i love latex too, i think its normal, although i never talks about it. I think its really sexy if girls wear latex.

tamara, im 17 too i think its very sexy girls who like latex. i like it myself despite not having worn it.

well,my reply is keep it.find some time,dont k when that'll be when you can tell you're parents,and if you have,,,,,i hope they didnt make the rule,DONT WEAR THEM IN THE HOUSE OR SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN..IF SOwait,or keep them hidden in you'r closet dont wear em ,ive got the same fettish

Girls in latex are very attractive for most men.

I dont know if this post is still going on!

Im Michael - 21 years old from Denmark.

Relax about your fetish. Its perfectly normal. Here in denmark i outlive my dreams. I meet lots of rubber girls included my girlfriend. Dont feel strange about it - i really admire that your are so young and already get aroused about it.

Since you life at home your propably only able to make small steps. You can always by a dress or some underwear. If you ever feel confused im very easy to talk to. Believe i was confused at first to! :)

Kind hellos from DK

i am a 16 year old male and also have a latex fetish, is there any way to live my dream withoit my parents knowing?

I could make that fantasy come true ;)

I have also got a fetish for inflated rubber, like Tamara (I don't know, if you are still in this forum). I also want to be enclosed inside an inflatable rubber suit, ball or bag or something similar. But I am too young and still live at home, so I can't buy something like that. But I have found a great alternative: inner tubes of tires. As my parents own a garage, we have a lot of them stored at home: for bicycles, motorbikes, cars and scooters. I will now tell you exactly how I use them. Some weekends I am home alone, when my parents visit some friends. I then take the air compressor from the garage to my room and a lot of inner tubes. Then I undress completely and wrap the inner tubes around my body, arms and legs. For each leg I take two inner tubes for cars and fold them 3 times, so they fit tightly and do not slip down. For the body I also take two inner tubes for cars, but I fold them only once. One I wrap around my chest and the other one around my belly. For the arms I take inner tubes from bicycles, as I still want to be able to move my hands, when they are inflated. Then I put the inner tube of a scooter around my neck. For my penis I take a bicycle tire and make a knot in it, so it constricts my erected penis tightly. This is also the inner tube that I inflate first with the air compressor. I make it as hard and tight as possible. Then I do something very special: I fold the inner tube of a bicycle tire very carefully in a way, that it will unfold automatically when inflated. Then I shove this inner tube into my anus, completely, so that only it's valve peeks out. This is the inner tube that I inflate next. I do this very slowly and carefully, so that this inner tube can completely unfold inside of me. I can feel it creep deeper and deeper into my stomach. That is so exciting to know that I am not only enclosed by inflating rubber from outside, but also to be filled by it from inside of me. I then lay down on my bed and use the air compressor to inflate the inner tubes that are wrapped around my body. After I have inflated all of them, I alternately add some more air from the compressor to the already inflated inner tubes. Some more air for my penis, then some more for the inner tube inside of me, then some more for the one around my neck. Always alternating and always a little bit more. I can do that for hours.

It is... normal? Whats normal, what everyone else likes? No YOU count so I say yes normal :)

I LOVE rubber latex. im a man but I love seeing a female in it because it SHOWS imagination, open mindness and LIFE. Its pure beauty. NO worries, live LIFE, its yours not everone else and its just ONCE so do as YOU wish :)