Hi Tamara!! I´m in the same situation as you, only a few exgirlfriends know my fetish.  I´m a student and I will end my degree next year. Apart from latex I really like surfing, reading, music ( I play in a band) cinema... etc. Do you hace many rubber garments? I have some. My favourite is a full enclosure catsuit. It´s only open in the face and has no zips. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Sorry guys, I have not been here for some time.

Sounds interresting but too complicated for me. I have no idea where I can get all this things?

I would like to play this game with my girlfriend? How can I convince her to play this with me?

Have you joined Rubberpal yet? If not you should do it- you'll meet and chat with the thousands of us who also like latex. There's plenty of guys and girls on there all ages too. It kind of opens your eyes to how normal having this fetish is, which is reassuring.

Leo D

I know the feeling, I am male and straight but the feel of latex rubber on my skin just sends me wild.

I own a pair of latex panties and they are amazing. I enjoy the tightness of the panties between my legs and on my waste

It is completely normal for a girl or guy too have a latex fetish. I mean in almost 17 yo and im male and. I would love to be with a girl who has a latex fetish. What i did is i started small and bout some latex panties off of amazon for like 20 bucks. And that was the best envestment i have made. So needless to say eventually you will be in an inflatable latex sleeping bag.

I am a male, age 61 and have been attracted to rubber, plastic wear and, shoes and boots since I was very young. When I was about 6' I spent six weeks in a convalescent home to recuperate from polio in my right leg. Fortunately, it was not as severe as most kids or people who caught it during the 1950's. My bed in the converlescent home had orange rubber bed sheets and pillows. I loved the smell, feel look of the material so very quickly caught on as a comfort 'thing'. In time I realised that clothes and certain footwear were made of rubber. Jumping in time to now, although I have been very happily married for 40 years, it has been a major issue that I had difficulty to control. My wife did try wearing a rubber skirt during the 80's but wasn't for her. Over a long period of time I had to come to terms with the fact that you can't force people to do something they don't want. There is so much I could add to what I have said very briefly. Over the years, I have bought most of my wife's shoes & boots and have some amazing designs. My wife loves to wear her melissa rubber shoes, which I would strongly recommend to you. I love rubber swimming caps, particularly the type with chin straps. I wish all the very best, but please please, try not to let it become an obsession. It was for me, and even amongst friends, it made me feel lonely. It won't be easy. You are not abnormal. It took a long time for me to come to terns. DO NOT BE AFRAID TELL YOUR FRIENDS life is more open now that when I was your age. Take care.

Hi Tamara,

I just came across your post. Not sure if this helps but I am a forty year old female and mother, still very attractive (so I`m told!) and have a wonderful life. However I have always had a deep secret - my fetish for rubber. I go body boarding in South Wales, mainly coz I love wearing rubber wetsuits and you can do this so easily in public! I realised I had a thing for rubber in my teens but I mentally dislissed it for decades until I couldn`t resist experimenting and the rest is history.

Don`t be worried or afraid. Just learn to enjoy!

C

This is a perfectly normal fetish, and a fairly common one (as opposed to other fetish).

While it's probably more of a "man fetish", this means that as a woman you shouldn't find it too difficult to find a man who accepts your fetish (if you are interested in men, that is). Sharing the fetish with someone is a great feeling/experience.

God, your my kind of girl, I've been looking years for you

Are you interested in Acquo rubber boots?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi Tamara,
Yes, I have had all these experiences since I was six years old.
Latex unearthed a need in you for security in a physical sense. Nobody seems to know why latex becomes part of one's definition. Could it be about a shock, a great fear during pregnancy? An eventful delivery? It has not been identified yet. However, you have a deep need to feel secure, held, wrapped, and you totally respond to latex because it supplies this to your inner core, where your sexuality is connected. Latex on you IS "you". You will never change that; so accept yourself as you are. You will always return to latex because you feel truly home with it, yourself. The older you get, the more you will enjoy that feeling and its companionship.
On account of the fact that latex has been associated with all kinds of deviant behavior, its social acceptance is not for tomorrow. Hence, you will feel loneliness because latex is a "thing" which comes alive only for you, when on you. It has electrical static properties, smoothness and an elastic texture that drives some peole's erotic feelings to orgasms. There is nothing wrong with this either because that's the way human beings are made. Accept then the kinds of response your body and mind produce when you are in contact with latex, and enjoy it to the full; yes, enjoy it. Latex supplies a pleasure that will grow with the years. It will comfort you, hug you, treasure you, rejoice you. Never yields to a sense of inferiority or weirdness. That you are not.
Women go for latex for several reasons: many use it for its sensual looks; these do not have a fetish. Others, like you, have a fetish and go for the feel. Others still use it because it gives them a sense of power, of authority, especially over men for all kinds of deviant behavior.
You might never want to go further than enjoying latex for the pleasure it gives you privately. You do not have to feel guilty about that at all; it is "you".
When you will court seriously, you will need to be transparent about it. You take a risk for sure. But since latex is in your definition, he will need to know what to expect. Men are much more enclined to enjoy latex because their sexuality is less complicated. For men, the risk with a woman is greater.
As you come to terms with who you are, be it with your parents or your most trusted girl-friend, you may want to let them know. You can explain it as it stands here. You will not be as lonely when the accept "you".
Your dreams will come true. Latex cost money, so save all you can !!! All the best and enjoy! OLX

Your fetish is normal. Latex has unearthed it in you. Why some people and not others? No one knows. Latex is now part of your definition: "you". So accept yourself. Your body responds to its properties: hugging, wrapping, holding, caressing. Its smooth and elastic textures brings in you the satsifaction of a very deep need for security. Accept and enjoy all you can and all your life what latex supplies you. OLX