first of all...not trying to be an as****e...i am a guy and i really wont get attracted or think its sexy or hip for having a large labia for a girl and like that will attract me or any other dude...none of the men think the same...if any dude is okay with that..he is only ready to accept that...and he will only do that because he loves you...what we want is something with no meat hanging out..A cameltoe is something that us guys dream about...so if any of the ladies think that we men thinking its really sexy to have a big one or whatever...then your just wrong.. :/

You must be very young or you've been living in isolation.

I have had sex with a girl who had her inner labia completely surgically removed when she was in her early teens. It was the best sex I had ever had, so I can recommend from a guys perspective that it is woth having done.

I have the exact same problem except my vagina also leaks this gooey substance and I'm so worried because guys have told
D me that because I'm a virgin they can't wait to have a TIGHT p***y. PLEASE help me!!!!

How does insurance cover this for you or at least did ?

every1 shud luv there labia for who they are!!!!!11:)Btw do u have a tail

please do not remove it 99/ men like that.thanks

I am 13 years olds and i also have a complitly discusting labia and i really dont know what to do. I looked up online what i could do and the only way to get rid of it is either surgery or cutting it. I dont have the money and I really dont want anything that hurts!!! I really never seemed to notice that my labia was big till my step sister walked in riight after i took a shower and said "eww wht in the hell is that!" I just kind of blew it off untill a guy started getting sexual active and got in my pant. He said "what in the hell is that?!?" and from that point on i have been really depresed and uncomfortable around guy!!! I am really stressed out about it. I have thought about cutting it, but i really dont think that that is the answer! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello , My name is Daria im 18 , Im goin out with my boyfriend for 4 months now and wer starting to be sexual active , But I have Longish Labia and i find it very embarising and it makes me insecure , He was tryin giving me lick out severeal times but i always stoped him even when i wanted it , i stopped him just  because of my labia , Im scared incase he goes there and he feels it and if he ll get discussed or turned off :( , I really dont know what to do about it , and i dont want to tell him about it eaither , Can somebody please give me a good advice ? ... 

I have the same problem :( and i want to cut it too , but im scared :(

u serious ? Haha is that true ? :D

i understand the way you feel i am 16 im kinda skinny but still have kinda fat labia (lips) i can tell you that it has nothing to do with how much sex you have and alot more to do with genetics im definatly interested to the surgery but theres no way in hell id be able to get the money at lest not anytime soon but i did hear that there was somthing on oprah about exercises that can minamize your liba think about it its like when you have that like sagy arm fat there are exersizes that can get rid of it isnt it kinda like that anyway i had no success on finding it but maby you can i think it was coverd by dr berman (a famous sex therapist)

No one mentions anywhere the purpose of this excess skin or "love petals". Ladies, we give birth. Nature supplied us with the extra skin to stretch out when the babies head is crowning. Don't mess with mother nature.

So I guess if you grabbed between the legs and got a handful, you'd be happy?  Must be this posting's country.  In the rest of the world, if you go around having sex with the same sex, this is the DEFINITION of a Lesbian.  Big lips - you are a lesbian.  Even your posting about prefering that to fondling (gross) a man.  You made us all laugh when you said "I hate men's bodies and get a wet p**ssy when I'm fondling other women but I am not a lesbian".  My cousin is a lesbian and we talked and I asked her; she said she liked men fine.  Just didn't like men's bodies - preferred touching women's bodies.  See - you are a lesbian.  As for the male poster - man - if you want a handful between the legs - good for you.  We call that a MAN.  Me - I don't want my women with their skin hanging down ANYWHERE.  Sagging face, sagging pu****y - no, give me a tight slit with no wrinkled hanging rubber skin - any time.

One side of my labia is much longer and my clitoris is hooded I often pull hood back to expose entire clit. I recently had neck and lumbar surg. and my arms won't hold back as long as b4 I don't know what to do.