Having a larger labia is not unhealthy or abnormal. Some guys find it attractive and it's
nothing to be ashamed of :)
Unfortunately there is no way to reduce it without cosmetic surgery, I hope this helps :)

I too had always thought my vagina was ugly, because of stretched long labia ever since I was a teenager. None of my boyfriend's ever seemed to have a problem with it nor did they seem to even think anything about it. I don't mean to give too much info or sound nasty , but my boyfriend of ten years loves going down on me and I used to be so self conscious, but through the years I've realized how much he really enjoys it and I know this may be tmi but he seriously loves nibbling and sucking on my labia. This has taken away this insecurity I've had all these years. I realize now at 38 finally that I wasted so much time worrying and being insecure, so I just wanted to tell you woman to woman cherish, love and be proud of your vagina...the person who loves you really does love everything about you even what you think is ugly.

Did you have to get a surgery

Why does everything have to be so costly? This is why I'm contemplating using rubber bands to make my long labias fall off, it's emotionally killing me the way I look and feel, I wish someone could help! I'm not a younger woman and just tired of tucking the awful things to keep them from being pulled and scratched, I just hate them! I would love too have sex but am to embarrassed, I am married but a heart condition keeps him from having it, is there a cheaper way to get rid of this?

Absolutely wrong- I have long inner labia and I'm embarrassed about them and I'm married

Absolutely love this !
Thank you ManBeing for these words

get some scissors and cut that long junk off

Hey I just wanted to say that this really helped me. I'm 13 and have the same problem has the 12 year old you talked about and hearing that it was okay really helped me to stop worrying about it. Thanks~

I love this I know it was over a year ago and you probably wont even see my reply but you are what most of these young girls and women need thank you I needed it too ❤

this about made me f*****g cry oh my god..

How much did it cost?

u go & do what make u feeel comfortable & makes u feel happy . Even if u found a man who would love them in the end its all about what u want . People shouldnt comment unless they are in yr shoes hun . It csn cum under a medical reason & u dhould be able to go through the hospital u just gotta know the right drs .

You calling them love petals kinda made me change my mind about how I feel about mine. :) thank you.

Ik this is a little old but im 15 years old and I have the same problem i hate it so much and my GYN says the same thing. All i know is after doing research for years things that make it worse is really tight clothes, and bike riding. Ive never had sex and im honestly planning to stay away for a long long time because of this problem. (This was to let you know you werent the only one)

i have the exact same problem!! i would love to know how i can fix my vagina due to being ashamed of how i look. somehow rumours have spreader now people know about it even though i have never send pictures or ben sexually active with anyone. could anyone reply to this to help me. i'm only 13 and i really need help on how i can fix this without surgery.