I feel the same way. My parents won't let me either & I'm starting to be uncomfortable with wearing bathing suits.

I have extra skin on my labia as well. I've never felt so uncomfortable. I'm only 15. I'm too scared to go to my mom for it, but I also don't want my girlfriend to think I have some kind of disease.

I have to disagree, I have a enlarged labia and it hurts when I wear certain clothes. When my thighs use to touch, it would irritate my labia. I am seeking a surgeon who would do the reduction for me. I don't see how having an enlarged labia is considered sexy.

Does the surgery hurt? Like is it really sore afterwards?

how much did it cost?

What insurance do you have to cost it? I'm a minor and hope they'd cover it v.v

im not very sure but ...i recomend excersizes . seach youtube. it might or not help ..just try i have the same problem as you do. but in this case theres nothing else than trying. anyweys its more than normal to have a large labia to some men find this very VERY SEXY"!! specially when they suck on them. not going to mention more lol. but some day some guy youll find will accept you for yourself.. the right guy will not even mention about the size . i know how it feels to be in this situation ... many women and young girls have a large labia. some dont. and have a very small labia. large labia small labia dont matter.a vagina is just a vagina will always be . men have the same situation . the size . some have it large small medium .. women are flawless .! in all ways! enjoy your life as it is.

It isnt that I care of what someone else thinks as much as I care of myself, and I hate swimming because i swear bikini's you could tell, and it goes up we you jump in the pool. On top of that, mine dont feel a damn thing, and its not very sanitary for me. I have UTI and I think it makes it harder to get rid of it, being in high-school and having never lost the UTI since the third grade with scarring tissue and shrinking to one of my kidneys. And then wiping properly seems to be impossible. I feel like taking a shower after every use because i don't want to stretch them out to clean them off and them find TP issues. To me its not attractive on my body at all, sure some girls can do it, but I don't. I cant even be comfortable with myself either way I go, Shaving because it's able to be seen and Not shaving I feel like it looks like I don't know how to take care of my part the same as my pits, brows, and legs. I haven't ever been able to be sexual comfortable just because I dont like it. From my side, he's circumcised, and I've got these empty saggy balls. I just want them gone.

This isnt a crazy idea, i also have a very large labia. it doesnt look right. it is beyond embarrising, and it can cause lots of discomfort and pain. im only 18. and labiaplasty is not an option for my parents do not have 5,000$ to throw at me.

Same thing here, that's why I wanna know what insurance covers it.

Honestly I feel so much the same, I'm still a virgin and have never once masturbated. My vagina has been like this for years and I still cannot come to terms with the way it looks I'm also 13, I'm self contious about it to the point I want nothing to do with it at all I need help to stop been so self contious and learn to deal with it.

Omg! I am 14 and I have the same problem ever since I started puberty. I am a virgin and I feel absolutely ugly down there.

I need help the skin on my cliterous is just too loose in 13 and are still a virgin and have never masturbated it's just not right and one of my labias are bigger than the other, however I had surgery when I was only young on my vagina and I can't remember why now it's like this I need help!!!

I heard something about a product called myo taut and how it decreases the amount of skin in the vulva, however it never said anything about labia minora reduction. Yet, I would like to try this product and see what happens, has anyone ever tried this product before?

You cannot remove labia without surgery. The surgery is not painful under local anesthetic. I had all of my inner labia completely remove, because I did not like the feel of it all wet and hangin between my legs. Now I am super smooth down there and it feels good. My boyfriend loves it to when he has oral sex and it is easier for him to slide in when we have sex.