Let me tell u something girl those lips are the best that is what clings to the penis all the nerves are right there get with the one and u will know Im 48 amd male from Iran attacked my labia minora now i have no feelings same man 25 yrs I stop havig sex very depression oh yeah take a picture of your vagina a attack is about to start on American women. they here and he told me he would get away with it. take lots of pictures and dont go to men obgyn. AIranin male doctor snapped my womanhood away

i would just like to point out to all the ladies on this forum, if you count how many of us have written or replied to this about having the same insecurities with larger labias you will notice its actually quite common, most women these days think we are all supposed to have those cute lil pink vaginas like the girls on the porn videos our men watch, but what you are not thinking about is that unless those girls are naturally very light skinned, most of them have undergone this surgey you are talking about. which means theirs used to just like yours. keep in mind as well, we are not men, nor do we think like them as much as we think we know everything, most men do not watch those videos with those girls specifically because she has smaller labia, i know alot of guys who prefer the opposite and it turns them on more, i also know that my fiance would rather go down on me and then f**k the sh*t out of me all night then watch some plastic s*** get banged by four big dumbies lol. respect yourself ladies, men respond to confidence, and chances are if he wants to stick his penis inside you hes gunna appreciate whatever you offer him :) also, i know our new generation of men are very immature and most are now becoming gay because they do not appreciate a womans vagina. its the new age, but its because woman like their mothers and older sisters have taught them that a saggy vagina is gross and therefore they adapt to this, real men like a nice juicy p***y girls!,,, 

First my dear there is no right or wrong answer to this. Except to say leave your body as it is made.... and I only say that is right because it is nature.

Next WE ALL LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS.  I am personally very attracted to protruding labia.. I am very visual and very sexual person.  I kind of thought this "turn on" was a little on the weird side so I did some fairly extensive research on the subject and found that it really all depends on what you see as attractive.

History of protruding labia...... In many cultures (not all)  a woman with protruding lips  are sought after because IN THEIR eyes it is a sign of virility pleasurable sex and ease of child birth without destroying the playground(ripping).  In cultures where people are always naked the larger lips are more prevalent because clothing is not holding things up (gravity pulls the lips down causing them to stretch on the same page the males penis tends to be longer in these cultures for the same reason)

Like I said we are all different... we all see things different... and we all are attracted to different things.  I love larger lips, I love blondes and redheads I love a woman who is "thicker" as in SKINNY women actually turn my stomach but my best friend is grossed out by larger lips.. likes women who are skin and bones and if she is not a redhead he will not be interested in her.  There is nothing wrong with either opinions  and there is nothing wrong with a slit unless in has been damaged by something or it is diseased.  Hope this helped but I fear it will not. 

If a guy does not like the way you are built then he is not the one for you.... find a MAN who appreciates the woman form and worships the slit no mater what it looks like.... besides its what is above the slit that counts in everything.  Brains, heart, ovaries cervix and vagina are all the important things... not the aesthetics of the cooter lips although Looking at what you like causes more excitement who the hell cares its what ever straight boy wants.

unlike many who have replied to this. . .i have the same problem, not so much the confidence issue, men have always come back for more ;D any holes a goal for them lmao. .i just dont like how they look like they're permently poking its tounge out, get wrapped around my undies, the pain when they rub/pinch and pull gets really annoying!!! Im searching for methods not to fully take them away but to make it comfortable. Ive always had them since i can remember, my resent ex use to like sucking on them. . .mayve turned him on to play with but wasnt my cuppa tea. When i was about 12 i was playing with a rubber band on my finger and got stuck, my eldest brother helped me get it off and explained that my finger couldve fallen off if i wasnt careful. Ever since then its been pondering on my mind but imagining what they would look like after i do it, i was more hesitant. . .i think i have found a way to do it without making it uglier. I will post back if it works or not as i feel im older than you and has been used and abused so you dont destroy yours. . .at least let a already destroyed 1 trial 1st lmao ;)

These opinions are so funny to me, I'm glad I read it. I obviously googled "labia surgery" because the size of my labia has concerned me for years. I'm 32, a mother of 3 (2 vaginal births) and id say I've had my fair share of sexual encounters. My labia has been noticeably large before I had kids oreven sex. Maybe hereditary? I was researching, and contemplating surgery, but reading this forum makes me realize, yes, everyone is different, and yes, other women, of all ages, have my same problem. I think I'll live with it.

You sound much to like an internet troll posing as a girl...

Hi there, I know what you are going through. My labia hangs down lower than I am comfortable with. It can cause pain when walking (like pinching) and self confidence issues when I am in a bathing suit or underwear (which sinks because I'm a swimmer). I am glad that I'm not alone in going through this, but I would like a solution!

I would rele like to get rid of my long labia too as i am 13 and hate the way it looks! So embarrassing and uncomfortable around lads, but obviously at my age i cannot have surgury

where did u do it ?? address would be so helpful

This is the same as me i cant go swimming with out shorts on my labia is like really bad it looks like i have a penis when i have underwear on,i am also afeard about my future, like i want children but scared what people might say about my vagina please help

Ladies, for God's sake, is there anything you're not self-conscious about?

I get it, mine do too and I feel like if they stick out a little it's ok but mine stick out a lot and are wrinkly and weird colored I heard a lot of people have the same thing but it sucks and I'm still too embarrassed to let my boyfriend eat me out

Really ? I want the extra skin removed how long does the pain last ?

i received a surgery on my labia when I was 18 years due to a condition I have called Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. I had very big lips which caused discomfort for tampons anything sexual and would make it very difficult for me to have birth with how my lips were before surgery. You may have a hormonal issue. I suggest going to a GYNEO and discussing your concerns. I received my surgery without costs due to medical reasons. It was the best decision of my life for my self esteem and overall health. As a side not, never listen to anyone's opinion other than your own. f**k what people think and do what is right for you. The surgery is great for individuals who have discomfort and pain. Its your life and you have the right to do whatever you want. Parental consent is waived at 18 years of age. I struggled with body and self esteem issues in high school regarding this issue and now I am going into fourth year university and feel much better about myself. Hope this helps.

As a side note Senior individuals with excessively larger labia's may have an underlining medical condition. So do not judge or evaluate one's feelings based upon your own opinion. Also, you probably don't know what it's like having the most private and intimate part of your body typically different than the average female.