You're amazing hahahhaaaa I love this

What if only one side of the labia minora is long and wrinkly??

No one asked you this

What facility did you go to please?

Well post a picture of what you think is correct

Yo , I thought I was the only one, ion know wat to do

Omg I’m the same age and the same thing happened to me!!it makes me very insecure

I too Have large Labia And I Find It very Uncomfortable . They Rub against My Underware And Im Currently Expecting . With me Expecting I Have Alot Of Pressure And Swelling Which Makes It Even More Uncomfortable . Wearing Panty Liners Are uncomfortable Because they Rub . and Lets Not Even Mention when It Comes To Shaving . I Really Wish There Were A Way To Shrink Them Just A Lil. Dont get me wrong , men like it and it makes my vagina look phat . but as for comfort , not comfortable at all.

Hiii
I have read so many discussion regarding labia minora...
Is using clob cream on labia minora help to resize or shrink???

What is clob cream? Do you mean Clobetasol cream? If you do, don't touch the stuff. It is a super-potent (read: huge potential for harm) steroid cream. A steroid cream won't shrink your labia. No cream will shrink your labia.

The larger your labia minora, the more nerve endings and erectile tissue you have. In other words, the more potential for pleasure. So maybe learn to appreciate what you have been given and leave well enough alone.

Hey im experiencing the same thing as you im 14 and im very self conscious as well for a long time I thought that I was normal and then one day I just looked down I guess and then I thought I wasn't and I still don't think I am and it makes me really really self-conscious and I felt very alone and especially since that at my age there's so many guys and people that ask you for nudes or stuff and it's like there's so many girls that are sending these pictures and they're so confident with their body and i always wish to be like that .
All i can say is that we are all different
And i wish to find someone like me so i wont feel this way so alone
-jen :\

Shut up, nobody likes a person like you who is disrespectful and mean . Girls are not confident in their low area because of scumbags like you.

How old do you have to be to have surgery I am so uncomfortable and i never want a boy to see how large my outter lips are.

hi dezzie im 13 too and i am going thru the same thing as you. I hated it ...that is until i got my bff who is a guy to look at it and he said it was pretty hot. And that its beautiful just the way is. Im not telling you that all guys have the same taste but when the time comes you will fiind the fight guy
Xoxo- Britian