Hey can you help me get mine done i don't have that kind of money to afford it. Plz help ! I want a sexy labia to :(

How much did it cost u?

Large labias r so ugly and off putting for sex.. Needs to be nice and trim and a lad who says they dont matter simply just doesn't want to hurt your feelings

And any girl who has them needs to stay away from you.

One of mine is larger than the other and I feel super unconfortable. In certain pants and panties its like it squeezes out and chafes between my meaty thighs. I havent had sex for this exact reason necause all my life ive only heard guys say how gross it was and called them roast beef curtains. Now tell me how am I supposed to love my body when I relate it to that and is considered whoreish because of some genetics i got? ;/ Any body tell me how much you did pay IF you got it removed and if it caused you such problems?

theres a serum called Myotaut it shrinks the labia

I'm 24 and my gf has very large labia and vulva. Although it's definetly not my preferecne and given the choice Id prefer if she had them reduced, i love her and never mention it. That being said if it bothers you then have it done. No shame in cosmetic surgery, whatever helps make you more comfortable with your body.

I am the same age and have the same problem

My name is Katalina. I am insecure about my labia. It is all stretched, and I am paranoid. I need a way to get rid of the access skin but it not being expensive. Can anyone plz help me find a way to get rid of the extra skin on my labia. Thank u!

How much did it cost

I have the same problem but I havnt told my doctor or my mom I am scared to. I don't want surgery or anything I just wanna get rid of it on my own. I'm 14

Did you ever find a way to get rid of it...?

Im a teenage girl who has never really liked or appreciated my large labia, but after reading this, it definitely made me feel better about myself to know there are at least a few guys who find it attractive to have large labia.
Thank you

What age do you have to be to get it done

Did you go through with the rubber band method? If so did it work like you wanted it to? How long did it take? Did it hurt? Details please if you did it :) thank you