Hi there, I'm experiencing the same sort of thing. I'm now 6 days late and I've taken 4 pregnancy tests and they've all been negative! My periods are normally every 28days give or take 2 days sometimes, but they're pretty spot on. I'm at the stage now, where I'm considering going to the doctors to get a blood test done. However, I'm concerned that will come back negative as well. Either way I wish something would happen, it's frustrating not knowing. I haven't really had any clinical mainfestations (symptoms) of being pregnant, apart from just feeling like I'm going to be sick, but not actually being sick and I lit a scented candle and that just me really naseated and sick like I wanted to throw up and some cramping & pulling just below my right rib cage. Do you think I may be pregnant?

Hey there, just me again. With another update. Well I went and had an ultrasound done which I was meant to have done a while ago and I thought to myself if I get it done now it might show if I'm pregnant. The ultrasound was for pelvic/abdominal pain, which went away hence the reason for not bothering to get it done. When I did go to have it done this week, well it was too early to show if I was pregnant and my GP wants me to wait until Monday to have the blood test done (SE- B HCG) to see if I am pregnant. He also had a look at my ultrasounds (even though he didn't have the report) he said it looked like there was an ovarian cyst. When and picked up the report from radiology yesterday and the doctors couldn't find it and guess what... I have a 2.5cm ovarian cyst :-( also the report stated that my endometrium is 9mm in thickness. This has now left me wondering a lot of things??? I'm now 10 days late and still feel like I could be pregnant. I have read that cysts are common during pregnancy, wether this is the case or not? However, my mum had ovarian cyst when she 15 and it benign and then when she her appendix out at 19 they found that it was cancerous and they had remove one ovary. She had me at 28 yrs old. Anyway do you think that it may be possible I'm pregnant? Are the delyed periods due to the cyst or pregnancy?

I keep you posted on what goes on !

hi there,
Im 8 days late so far.i am pretty much regular with my periods between 28 to 30 days max.but for the last 2 months i've been watching a fluctuation in my periods but it has never been 8 days late in my life.i and my husband are TTC for the last 7 months now.i took a home pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative.im really confused at this.donno if im really pregnant or if there's something wrong with my body.do anyone have the same problem plz let me know..any posting will be much appreciated

I am also 5 days late and took two pregnancy test and they both have came back negative, my period is always on time normally 25 days. I am having some systems and feeling blotted and naseau can i be pregnant at the age of 40. I did have a paradigm which is a IUD for 10 years but that has disappeared per my OBGYN.

Like everyone else, I am going through some of the same things. I am now a week late with three negatives urine tests. I used to be extremely irregular, I didnt have my first period until i was like 15 and then it was onlya few times a year because I was very active in sports and had no body fat to me. I was put on birth control to regulate out, and in the last 2 years (im 24 now) i haven't been on any. I have been able to pinpoint my period every time since I've been off, except for one time I was a few days late due to a UTI. Other than that I am 28 days every month, and it shows up like clockwork. I haven't really had spotty bleeding, except for a pink tint on the toilet paper when I wipe, and I have been cramping. The other wierd thing is about a week before my period comes my breasts always get REALLY tender, but nothing happened this time. There is no tenderness at all in them. My husband and I would love to be pregnant, it just sucks having to wait to find out. I don't want to stress myself out with it, I just want to know what's going on!

Hi, just this morning I was thinking of going and getting a home preg test. After reading all your comments, maybe I'll wait a bit longer. It's been eight days for me, then again I keep saying, either I'm pregnant or I've really lost tract of my calendar. The last two months I've only been keeping mental note. After a year of trying, I didn't care anymore to write down dates. My symptoms are cramping, I have a tampon ready in my pocket, that's how close i feel for the blood to come flowing down - but it isn't.

I guess the best thing to do is trust our bodies, wait another week and then see the OB. No need in fussing or speculating. Either you'll get your periods and there was reason to be late, or you're pregnant. But important to see the doctor if you're that late and not pregnant.

To all of us wishing for a pregnancy, let's be positive :-D

im right there with yall. im 19, engaged, and dont use a condom. we been tryin for a year but i hadnt got pregnant. every month we pray i dont get a period and get great news. for these last two months ive been really confused. last month i was a week late..but i started my period..but this month its doing the same thing. Right now im 4 days late and the only time i feel like im going to have a period is in the mornings. i get sick to my stomach..i cramp in my lower back and abdomen section..i get the urge to vomit but dont. i keep running to the bathroom all day to check for spotting but no sign of a period had shown. ive been bloated for a few days now. last month my home test came out negative, this month im scared to check. ive decided to wait another week and see what happends. its very odd to me bec ive always been regular. ive never been late for this long and in 2 consecutive months.

Hi, I had sex the day I though I was going to come on my period, but I didn't so I though oh well I'll come on tomorrow instead as my periods are sometimes late or early. But now it has been a week and two days, I feel like I am going to come on but, nothing. My breasts kind of hurt and I just feel really odd. Should I take a pregnancy test? or wait a few more days. Im scared of the result, im only 16. Please help me. Could i be pregnant is what im asking? even though we did use a condom, it still can be a probability right?

My period is a week late today. Normally my period doesn't jump around like this, but for the past month or so it has switched around on me. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, but plan to. I don't feel queasy, no tender breasts, etc. however, I am getting these little sensations like I normally do when I am on my period, but no blood! I have been under stress recently, but the stress didn't start until a few days ago (period is a week late today). Stress could be delaying it more, I hope? I am really not prepared for a child, as I already have one child and cannot support another. I talked with my husband and asked him if he had slipped up and he said no, so I am hoping my period is just switching around on me, although it isn't regular for it to switch on me.

I was usually regular with my periods, however, this month, my period was late for 3 weeks. I was really worried I was pregnant even if I did use condoms and there were no slip ups, so, I took 2 pregnancy tests a week after my missed period and they were oth negative. I waited another week and it was negative. I was not sure I was doing it properly, so I went to a clinic and got a free pregnancy test there and the nurse said I was not pregnant. After 3 weeks, my period finally started, I was just under alot of stress the previous month and I recently came off the pill. Try not to worry too much and don't read so much on the internet, it makes you more worried. Go to the doctor to find out if you are if you are still worried.

Same here, im 20, been trying for a baby with my now husband for over a year, 7 days late i have cramps and sore breasts and all that jazz but no period yet, ive had cramps for a week and normally only cramp for a day maybe 2 before i get my periods i REALLY hope im pregnant but too scared to take a test because i get so disapointed when it comes up negitive, will you still get cramps, mood swings, sore boobs and all that jazz if your pregnant???

I'm really not trying to be mean but I've read most of your girl's comments and none of them say anything about any information. I know you all want to know about what's going on but no one wants to give answers you just want to tell your story. Well, from what I've gathered from the internet and personal experience I'll put below:

You really can't go off of what other sites are saying about the position of your cervix during pregnancy. My first baby right before I took a pg test I checked my cervix and it was low, hard and closed.. Took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I am now currently pregnant with my second child and I repeated the same steps I did with my first but this time it was high, hard and closed (women who have had a baby before your cervix will stay slightly open because of the stretching from the baby)... Okay on to what the internet tells me.. It says when you're low, hard and open your going to start your period (open for the blood to come out.) When it is high, soft and open is when you should be ovulating (show- soft,high,open and wet).. The misconception I get from the internet is that they say a "sign" of pregnancy is when your cervix is high and closed... I haven't distinguished whether they think soft or hard. But each woman is different. You know what is out of the normal for you. I just "felt pregnant" with my first one and was a week late for my period when I took a test with my 2nd child, negative. My husband and I had had sex 2 days before my period and USUALLY it takes a months after conception for your body to make enough HCG for the test to pick up. So, I waited till the month was over with, tested again, positive :-) just be patient.. If you're pregnant you'll find out sooner or later!! :-) hope I helped!

So I'm nearly 3 weeks late on my period...I've taken 7 prego (urine) tests and they all said negative ...almost 4 years ago I had a 10lb cyst on my left ovary. Could the fact that I have 1 ovary throw off a pregnancy test??? I don't know what im supposed to do because my husband is in the army and I have a rare insurance. Help??? Please.

im a week late on my period and have all the signs of pregnancy my first test came out neg. but i think i tested too soon... i dont think i had enough levels of hcg in my urine yet but for the last comment sweetie if u have tested seven times ur probably not prego but if u feel stongly u need to go to the dr. my husband is also in the army and i know the insurance its not that bad... cause something might be causing u not to have a period... but im nervous to take my test again me and my hubby have been tryin a while so keep ur fingers crossed for me

guest hi, i am in the same situation. with my first child i didnt know i was preggerz until i was nearly 6 weeks. the only symptom i had was dizziness and occasional cramping. When my period was due, i had brownish spotting that lasted for only a day( implatiin bleeding) Well, she is now 3 and again i am faced with BEING PREGNANT.... i am currently 9days late, the only symptoms i am experiencing is cramps, n headaches. Almost feels like at any moment my period will start. I have taken a total of 4 HPT and all results were negative, so i decided to go ahead and take a blood test!.. Me and my husband are praying for a child. My daughter was during a previous relationship and now he really want to have one of his own. I have always had regular periods, so this is completely irrataing. I just want to know whats going on...have any one else experiencced this??

I have had three children and only 1 was planned (as they say)
i fell pregnant with my first on the pill,
my 2nd i tried for and it took a year 4 me to fall pregnant...stress wanting a child....took far longer...
my third child was also unplanned...(I WAS ON THE PILL)
and now i am a mother to three beautiful children...
if its meant to be it will be;)xxxxxx
GOODLUCK EVERYONE;)))))))))))))))))))xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX