I have been taking bc for 5 months now ( iv taken this exact bc for 2 Years before so I know how it works) on my previous pack of pills my work schedule changed and i ended up taking my bc atleast 6 hours late for a week I also bled for 3 days during that week . My fiancé and I have had unprotected sex during that month. I am now 8 days late and the pharmacist told me not to start my next pack until I know for sure I'm not pregnant. I've had some symptoms like nausea and tiredness and recently a little cramping. I have taken 3 hpt all negative.

Hello. My husband and I have been ttc for a few months now. I am a very regular 28 day cycle, but I have never really tracked when I ovulate. Today is day 31 for me. on day 28, we had sex, and I started bleeding. Makes sense, I put a tampon in, went to bed, and next day, no period. I have been having bad lower back pain, headaches, super moody and sensitive, o have been constipated and gassy the past week, and yesterday some clear liquid came out of my right breast! That convinced me that I was pregnant, took a test, but it was negative:( We have 2 kids already, and both times I took a test they were positive in literally 10 Seconds. Could I still be pregnant? Should I go get a blood test?

Im the same birth control always on time withy period. But this month my period is always the 12 n been 5 days no period took test today n came negative. Also i been peeing alot lately

im the same way, im eighteen years old, im having cramps, i took a home pregnancy test to see if i was pregnant but it was negative. i cant afford to go to the doctor, i do have a lot on my mind... maybe its just stress? six days late!!!

I would wait for your next period

Abortion abort the mission abort!

I was in the same boat I was a week late and I am always on time so I knew something was up and I wanted to know if anyone else went through the same thing because I kept getting negatives. I just found out that I am indeed pregnant and it finally came back positive. I didn't find many that came back with an answer that is why I'm posting. Good luck to everyone else, it just takes a little time even though it's frustrating

I'm 6 days late, I've never been late before apart from where I convinced, I took a test it was negative? I've got a clear blue ready I'm just not sure when is the best time to do it? I've got no sign of bleeding and I'm nasuea, tired, very tender breasts,cramping, also my bladder is weakened I had a very low immune system for about 2 weeks I'm thinking if its something to do with this is why I'm late? I can't stop thinking as I've never had a late period as I said only when I convinced, please can someone tell me when I should do the test after the 1 today was negative I'm really not sure?

Thank you for posting an update. Very helpful to know one way or another.

Hello All,
Can any one from you suggest me. My period date is July 16th.Till now no periods.Minor cramps. 2 negative results for home pregnancy test. No symptoms as well.
Can it be pregnancy?

I also havent had my periods since 18th July.getting cramps and usual symptoms but nothing coming. Feel tired and emotional. Have always had a spot on cycle just the couple of days early sometimes. Defo not pregnant.feel really frustrated as going on vacation this weekend ): hoping to get done and over with.

I have been drinking parsley and ginger tea but still nothing moving.

I have two children 9 and 10. Both c-sections. My first I was always regular. When my period didn't come I knew I was pregnant so that whole month that I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy test ranging from cheap to expensive. All negative. I felt nauseous and I puked. The first week of that next month went to pph and it took ten min for that to even show cuz my hormone level was so low but sure enough I was. With my sec I was only a week late and it showed on on a dollar general brand. After my second son my periods started becoming irregular. Some months I wld go a month in a half before I start and some months wld be regular. And now the last few months I've been regular. Me and my man are sexually active and I was suppose to start yest. And still nothing. Two weeks til now I have had every pregnancy sign there is except for sore boobs which is odd cuz always a week before I wld start my boobs wld always hurt so bad. This month they didn't. I've had nausea which I puked all day with indigestion,sleepy,moody,bloated, hungry all the time, food cravings, peeing more and cramping,and dizziness. the cramping is different. Not like a normal period cramp. Its like a dull pain. And it comes and goes in my right lower abdomen. I've also had water cm the other day and low back aches. I am now on my second day of being late. A week before my expected period I took a test cuz of me throwing up sent up flags for me cuz I never puke unless I'm really sick. And it was negative. That was in the morning. Six hours later I grabbed it to throw it away and their was a faint blue line. So the last two days I have taken two more. One yest and one this morning and both negative. Going crazy now cuz were both wanting a child so much..so I'm gonna wait to take one in a few days and them if that's negative I'm gonna wait til I'm a week late and take another. If that one is negative then I'm gonna go to the Dr for a blood test. Wish me luck ladies.

Was you pregnant

Were you pregnant?