I have the same issue im am 15 i have been sexualy active since i was 12 and the red line running from my balls to my head iches wats up with that and sometimes it hurts

The difference between male and female is very slight.

Note the line on the back of your (or a mans penis) that would have been the vaginal opening if he had developed as a she.

This line below the frenulum if had developed female, separates the two lips of the female genitalia. We like ours being rubbed just exactly like they like theirs getting kissed or rubbed. The nerve endings are the same, whereas internally, they can't feel that much, but outside it is the same as us. Yet with females their penis is their clit, the same embriologically, and the same shape if people look closely. And even some female clits are as long as small penises.

After conception, our cell division is almost exactly the same until the differentiation of our sexual genitalia. There is a slight difference in hormones, and those hormones activate or put into atrophy ducts and systems, making a male or female. Because testes are just external ovaries and ovaries just internal testes, they came from the same cells, just a slight hormonal difference.

That is also why sometimes hormones get screwed up in the womb resulting in transgendered folks where this body sex organs are not the same as their innate sexuality.

Sex reassignment surgery is not that difficult since all the "base parts" are there for both sexes, even if not a hermaphroditic.

its well weird like red /brown line and connects to the head of my penis i call pull foreskin back .should i see doctor i no what people have sed but its weirdin me out

Ya dudes I got the same thing I'm 15. I read somwhere that lots of
Men have this is the least of my worries since I have a partcialy undescended testicle :-(

hi. im a gay male. and ive been experiancing the exact same thing but mine itches like crazy. so i just have my sexyman itch or suck it for me. :-) if anyone can help me solve this problem.. CUM at me oh please baby. i THINK im getting hard. now i got to call him to cum over cuz its itching. :$

I answer to all of your questions. As we males have the same thing, a line down the shaft of out penises. The line is form when the penis is formed. When we are a fetus (somewhere in the order of about 6-8 weeks we have not got fully formed genitalia.

As the male penis is formed from what could also be the female genitalia (the skin folds that eventually for the external genitalia of the female which leads to the opening of the female reproductive tract (or vagina). These folds of tissue come together and fuse around the tube that forms the male urethra (wee pipe), thereby encompassing the urethra in a thick tube like tissue that becomes the penis.

It is that joining of the two halves that forms the line on the inferior surface of your penis and scrotum (ball sack).

Herbie

Hope that helps a bit to explain it to you boys wondering why it is there. Oh, yes forgot one other thing. Some of you mentioned abould little lumps. These little lumps are most likely to be the hair follicles that will produce you pubic hair. So there is no cause for concern it is the way you are made.

Hi i am 14 and i have the little bumps on my shaft where the hair is coming in but i have a larger bump that hurts a little when i touch it i was wondering if it is like a pimple or something but i am still a virgin...please help me im a little worried

Be careful not to use scented lotion while masterbating. It could be the cause of the line/bumps & discomfort.

I dont masterbait but I have a long red line in that area

Hi I have this line going down to my Scrotum, I also have a couple tiny little lumps going down either side with it. You don't grow pubic hair ON your penis, do you? ? :-(

The white bumps are "sebaceous prominence" - there a form of gland that produces oils and pheramones and are perfectly natural, some guys have loads, some only have a few. They are usually the cause of that "sweaty balls" aroma...yeuch.

man don't worry about it, yo are normal, what you should do is stop masterbating for like 3 weeks, evvery thing will get to normal, i mean a sensitive skin, but the red line will stay because it normal and 50% of men get that, it is normal

hi, I'm fifteen and have the same red line running up the underside of my penis and. quite a few White/skin coloured raised bumps in the same area. they are more obvious when I have an erection and I am worrying about them. any treatment available???

Sometimes men write to ISNA, saying that they have a line down the underside of their penis, all the way to the anus, and they wonder if this is evidence of some sort of intersex condition.

That line is called the “penile raphe.” From conception until 7 weeks, fetuses have no sex difference—the genitals look fairly female. There are two sets of swellings (“urogenital swellings”), open in the middle, and a protuberance toward the front (“phallus”). After 7 weeks, for boys with typical development, the fetal testes produce testosterone, and the testosterone causes the urogenital swellings to swell, come together in the middle, and fuse, forming the scrotum and the underside of the penis. The line down the middle, called a “raphe”, is just a reminder of how all humans start out with a common female genital anatomy until 7 weeks after conception.

[Reference: Information obtained from: http://www.isna.org/faq/conditions/raphe]

Everyone please relax :-D

It's completely normal, all men have the line and the dots. As you grow older and go through puberty the line may become darker and more noticeable but don't worry it's normal.