its normal i have the same thing and finally desided to tell my doctor haha i felt like crying i was scared and the doctor smiled and said it was nothing i felt so much better and he gave me some medicin %-)

Your doc gave you medicine for the red 'scar' line running up the base of your penis on the back side? That line is supposed to be there, there'd be something wrong with you if you didn't have it. All males have that line. The new itchy bumps a lot of the guys on this forum are noticing are just little spots where a pube or two is going to grow out of. Again, you'd be abnormal if you didn't have them. The bumps will become less noticeable as you get older, partly because your penis will get a little darker and partly because you're going to have a man style bush camouflaging them :-P The red line isn't going anywhere guys, its permanent since the day you were born. Before posting something on forums be sure to read the responses that have already been provided. This exact response is the only response that has been given on the forum, "its completely normal", so don't worry and happy chicken choking!

Hi, I am 13 Year's old and I have been Masturbating for a while now. I have noticed the Red line running down my Foreskin to my sack. I am concerned. Can someone help me? :-(

i am 13 and i have the same thing red line and bumps. thanks to the people who gave answers now my mind is at ease.

Hey, I'm 13 and I also have this, but it's nothing serious. It's just from going through puberty (it usually shows how dark your penis will be when you are done going through puberty) and will go away once you're done. Those white/red bumps you see are places where your pubic hairs will grow. So don't worry, you're normal! The only time you have to worry is when it's itchy and you want to scratch all day.

P.S. Most girls think it's kinda cool if you have. Mine girlfriend said it looks like a scar and she thought it was funny. She also said she likes the different "texture" on my penis (I thought this one was funny.) So if you have a girlfriend while you're going through puberty and you have this line, just let her look at it, the lick it a bit.

hey my name is ellis riches collins reply to me on facebook the line under my penis it goes up staright then then goes left abit then straight again help me im worried im 13 and maturbate alot

It has nothing to do with masturbation it's just puberty every1 has it

hi im 14 and i have the same problem, ive got a red line and white dots, but ive also got problems with my penis because when i masturbate it hurts, is this "growing pains" or is it a problem? should i see a doctor and seek advice?

That white stuff is most likely Smegma, Smegma is a pale substance produced when the penis is not cleaned very much.

And that red line, is a vein that leads up to the head, where you pee or ejactualate it leads their and is attached to the opening.

Hey:) Im around the same age of all of you's and I have the same thing but its gone more brown than red now! Is this normall? It is also beneath my penis... Thanks:)

i have it to O:! but its normal i guess since that like 22 year old said so ;D once... listen to this its scary, okay so once! i have a dream that it came alive and it said "umadbro" i swear. i woke up and nearly cried. so sad so sad :(

erm, light raised lumps under the head. Anyone know what thats all about

my pinis is the same but it hurts when i masturbate  and i cant produce sperm and im 13       and really worried is this normal 

worrid guy,
its probably that ur not going in for long enough, it takes a lot of work to ejaculate. if its painful i would see a doctor. despite it being embarrasing if its serios its probably best to have it treated. goodluck

Im 21 The line is normal The pumps could be something to get checked by your GP. Or the other option if your still worried is the remove ones Man hood with Decent sharp object :P