My daughter has the same issues and has been dealing with it for over 2 years.

Have you made progress?

I have had that problem along with many other stomach issues for over a year. My doctors blamed it on IBS, which basically meant that they had no clue what was wrong. I tried ever home remedy and every over the counter stomach pill, but to no avail. I believe it was muscular spasms in my intestines that were causing this problem. About 8 months with having this problem I contracted a stomach virus after throwing up about 20 times I believe it reset my stomach muscles. It took about 4 months after I got the stomach virus, but slowly but surely I felt everything was healing up the right way. Now my stomach only acts up once in a while. You should definitely have your intestines checked out and probiotics are also a big help. Honestly everyone is different and its hard to diagnose yourself. Also I was prescribed librax for when my stomach was unbearable. I hope you find relief soon.

Jlo..curious if you ever found a solution to your problem. Mine sounds just like yours. Bloating and hard to breathe sometimes. I have had every test under the sun done. Not sure what else I can test for or try. Hope you get this to be able to respond. Thank you

I am 18 years old and I have had those same symptoms. I have been bloated for over two months now and I get really bloated when I eat or drink anything . There are also moments where it starts to hurt and feels like someone kicked me in the stomach. I have lost weight because I get full every time I eat after only a few bites. Also when I lay down there is a bump around my navel and I have no Idea what it is. I am also constipated so my doctors just tell me it is built up bowl movement but even when I take medicine prescribed to me to go to the restroom I remain bloated. Nothing will help and it's getting really tiring, any answers?

I am in the same situation and would love a DOCTORS response - what i LOVE about these forums is that everyone has their say --- but no one has a solution - WHO HAS GONE THROUGH THIS AND FOUND THE

ANSWER ?????

i have the same thing ----its time for a doctors visit! i hate doctors to

You'd know if you had C-Diff. I've had it three times due to antibiotics Upwards of 10 very loose stools a day, I had approx 30-40, the smell of which no one could ever explain. Smells like something died inside you. The smell would make me throw up it was so bad.

I am having the bloating after eating as well. I have had a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I take probiotics every day. My belly gets hard as a rock and I look a good 6-7 mos preg, although I am only 4ft, 11. People at work tell me that I LOOK uncomfortable and I AM. Stools are pretty normal unless I have Starbucks..;). Definite blow out poop from that! Some days are worse than others. Somedays I just have to lean back in my chair at work and rub my belly with both hands like a pregnant woman. There are literally bumps on either side of my belly that are hard. I've been worked up for pretty much everything and I'm beyond sad about his as I used to look very good in my clothes and feel very good about myself. This make me feel horrible!

I have not read all 4 pages of posts so I don't know if what I have to say was already mentioned. I had all of these symptoms after my daughter was born, though I lost all of my pregnancy weight and ate healthy foods and exercised almost daily, I would wake in the morning looking good in the mirror but look 5 or 6 months pregnant again by the end of the day! And the stomach pain in the evenings associated with that bloating began to get unbearable. I found through trial and error that I had become lactose interolant, which was interesting because my baby also could not tolerate my breast milk or any dairy products later on, and could only tolerate soy formula as an infant. Anyways, have you tried cutting dairy totally out of your diet to see if symptoms get better? Being dairy free is not necessary forever, just helpful for a few days to a week to determine whether it is fueling the symptoms. Once I got that figured out, I used Lactaid whenever I was going to have a dairy item and that was all I needed!

I am not in shape at all I weigh 200lbs and I'm about 5'8.. I'm big boned and I have a lot of muscle so I look about 160-170 . I have always had stomach problems. My dad died of colon cancer and my brother was just diagnosed with chrons disease. Doctors want me tested but I still haven't bc my stomach problems haven't been too bad except these last couple of weeks it has been really bad. I thought my diet had something to do with it bc in the past it was my eating habits and it worked, this time it doesn't matter what I eat or drink my stomach swells up and cramps and extremely constipated I get nauseas when I eat or just randomly through the day I used to be content on the way I looked but now that I have this problem I look pregnant and I'm uncomfortable I don't even want to go out to eat or hang out with friends it's so bad! Can anyone help me out?

MY SOLUTION!  I swore if I got to the bottom of my problem I would post it on every website I checked where people had the same symptoms, I hope this helps you!!!!:

I had the same problem for about a year; bloating to the point of looking VERY pregnant, bowel discomfort, belching (unusual for me) lots of very bad smelling gas, irregular bowel movements etc.  Bloating got worse throughout the day, especially after I ate.  I was tested for parasites: tests negative.  Doc put me on Flagyl...TWICE... with no results.  Got barium tests, pelvic ultrasound, and a few others, all results said I was TOTALLY normal and healthy.

*I am 28 years old, 125 pounds, a marathon runner, yoga teacher, on a clean diet of fruits, veggies, and lean proteins,no fast food, and in otherwise great physical shape just for reference, so I knew it was likely not something I was eating or drinking that was doing this**

Started doing my own research after extreme frustration and thinking "ok, I cant live like this forever, there has to be something that can change this!"

Also, I realize this is the internet so its hard to know if someone is selling you something, so again, for reference, I teacher yoga and work at a non-profit and am not selling this stuff.

I found this stuff called Paragon (parasite remover/intestinal microbe balance) made by  Renew Life, and it made my symptoms DISSAPEAR after 3 days.  Like, a years worth of bloating GONE in 3 days.  I will tell you I did a juice fast for 3 days before starting Paragone (was going the fast on my own to see if it would help, so not sure if that had something to do with it too).  About a week after I finished the Paragon, my symptoms came back, so I got more, and they went away again.  Basically, I've been consistently taking it for about 3 months(not sure if this is recommended or not, but its THE ONLY THING that keeps the bloating away...plus its just herbs, so it cant be too bad) and my symptoms are gone totally.

Try it out, I got mine at Vitamin Shoppe, but I think they sell it other places.  I'm sure there are other brands of this same type of stuff, this is just the one that worked for me.  I hope this helps someone out there! 

PS: my husband has crohns disease, and he was having the same bloating etc and he used this as well, didn't help his crohns, but took away the bloating, and didn't affect his crohns negatively, so I'm assuming its safe and could even help if you have IBD or something of that nature. 

I feel as though you are telling my story. I have been living with the same symtoms for over 10 years. I wake up each morning a lovely size 12(uk), and go to bed each night a size 16, looking seven months pregnant. I will try Paragon and hope it helps me. I am really fed up with this shape shifting I do every day!!!!     I have tried most things with no success. I have had many examinations done in hospital

all came back negative.

I am 60years old I having pain uper midel my chest I have that pain for a wayle all my body sweling but the right side more and my stomic the same 

I can't help you BUT I have the same problem. I am a vegetarian and eat NO meat or fish for 25 years , but I eat everything else. I only weigh 124 pounds, so my stomach is very prominent! Any help out there?/ Please?

Same problem here, but mine started after my ex tried to poison me. Sounds so dramatic, sorry.It has never gone away, but my triggers are some types of alcohol like wiskey, and high fats/fried foods. Also carbs are difficult but sugars are not. What it seems like is my digestive system is broken. Proibotics work very well. I find that mixing milk & liquid cultures to make a laben/milky yogurt and drinking that after Ive eaten is a god-send. So my best guess, since everyone here cant be getting poisoned on purpose, I'm thinking our water and food supplies are destroying our natural bacterial enzymes. Most doctors wont know what to do, and many of the ones I went to treated me as if I was a glutenous pig making excuses to eat badly. Very annoying since I am an exercize nut and pretty healthy. Your best bet is to get your liver, pancrease, stomach and gallbladder checked for abnormalities. Do regular cancer screenings. It is rare to be from cancer but a weakened system is just that, weakened. Here is what should help: First of all, dont get frustrated over it. Stress is the biggest factor. Enjoy your food, slowly, lovingly, and with great appreciation. Crazy but effective. Watch out where your food and water is coming from, we are being poisoned. Eat what doesnt hurt you. If everything hurts you go on a fast, cleanse your system and reintroduce food very very gently in small quantities. Pure water, organic meats, veggies. Nothing processed. No GMOs. No tap water....ever! Watch what you are putting ON your skin. It is absorbed. Bath with baking soda. You getting the idea? Think about this one, our president just passed a law that we cant sue from the damage that can happen by eating genetically altered foods. What does that tell you.

I somewhat have the same problem except that I have other symptoms as well such as an alternation between constipation and diarrhea, hunger pangs that persist 24/7, bloating, acid reflux, getting a huge belly after eating, feelings of fullness and such more. My gastroenterologist highly suspects that I might have gluten sensitivity but I didn't get tested for it yet. She also said that I might have problems with my thyroid so I should get that checked. You should check up with a gastroenterologist, too.