I have the stomach pressure after eating too. I decided dairy foods have some role in it, so I am trying to avoid any dairy. However dairy is not all there is as I am still getting the abdominal pressure after eating fruit and other foods. I have not seen a doctor or nutritionist about it yet.

Are u still feeling this way? I have a suggestion or if your not and have been cured. Can I know the info/

What is cipro and what happens?

u can hv sensitivity to carb . try non carb diet for 15 days and if feel better continue for 3 months and after that u again introduce carb in small quantity.

Yes I do all the time,I know I have acid reflux so I avoid things that irritates this,I can drink a glass of water and bloat,I can eat a salad bloat up get a hard ness that is uncomfortable and feel that it's a bit hard to breath and more times than not I'm running to the bathroom and no matter what I eat it's pouring out of me and I feel so drained after like I need a nap.

I am in the same boat. No one can tell me why I get extreme pressure and bloating almost immediately after eating. I have had allergy tests, gluten tests, liver, pancreas, gall bladder, H pylori tests that all come out normal. At time it also is painful. I have tried metamucil, probiotics, gas x...pretty much anything I have been able to find OTC. I have tried a cleanse and 'starting over' with the same symptoms right away after eating regular food. I have tried cutting out dairy, eating yogurt and acidophulus to help with bacteria. Nothing works.

I've been having the most severe case of bloating for about 8 yrs now. I can eat a tiny little portion of something or just drink a few ounces of liquid (nothing carbonated) and INSTANTLY my stomach swells to the point I look 7-8 months pregnant. I have been reading posts periodically on the subject for yrs now everyone who's symptoms are like mine (just not as severe) has exhausted every avenue with GI's in attempts to get a correct diagnosis followed by a plan to eradicate or lessen the problem yet to no avail. So I havent even bothered. My stomach bloats so fast its phenomenal and when it does its hard. I get so miserable the only comfort I can get is to evoke vomiting. Aaaahh instant relief. But what a way to live as it seems to be about 80% of the times I eat anything this happens. So I have been vomiting for 7yrs a minimum of maybe ten to 12 times a week. I notice when I do "let it out" it'll be like a gallon of gastric juice and I am still to this day astonished of how a human body of 170lbs (Im a 51 yr old man with an athletic build) can produce that much stomach acid in such an incredibly short amount of time even less than a minute esp. if I drink 2 cups of coffee on an empty stomach BAM! instantly Im so bloated I cant hardly breathe. Its not gluten or lactose intolerance and theres no accompanying Diarrhea or nausea ever.

Hi, this post caught my attention. I'm 19 yrs, 113lbs, 5'4. This has been happening to me for a few months. I don't eat super healthy I feel I eat like the average person. I can barely eat a whole cheeseburger without looking pregnant. It puts me in pain and sometimes nausea. It feels best when I just keep my stomach pushed out but it's a miserable feeling. I don't know what to do.

VVB
9/7/15
Every evening and night the upper pat of the stomach feel so bloated, that it make me feel like I can't breathe. In morning I feel fine all day long just in the evening and night. A lot of fluid come out nose and mouth.

I have the same symptoms accompanied by loose stools. I had a colonoscopy and have been diagnosed with diverticular disease. I am waiting for results of biopsies taken during colonoscopy. Diverticular disease is very common and can be treated with diet, but you need to get a proper diagnosis.

Awful advice. Go to a good gastroenterologist, not a holistic practitioner. Don't just cut out gluten before being properly diagnosed by a physician. If it is celiac disease, they can't confirm it if you have been off of gluten for a while. If it is celiac disease, you need to eat ZERO gluten and so you need to first be sure that that is what it is or you will be unlikely to stick to the diet. It is a difficult diet but absolutely necessary if you have celiac disease.

Hmmmm.... First person that sounds similar to me. Contracted Lyme disease in 2010. Wasn't tested until 6 months later, turned to CNS Lyme (in brain & nervous system). Three years of heavy duty, broad spectrum antibiotics (pulsed along with anti-malarials, anti-parasitics, & etc for other co-infections contracted along with Lyme. After treatment, GI system began breaking down. (Took high potency probiotics while on ABX) stomach wasn't emptying in time causing bacteria to build up from old food (gastroparesis). Ask for four hour stomach emptying test to see if could be your issue. My vagus nerve & nerves along GI track aren't functioning. Went on liquid diet, enzymes, and pepsin with DHT(?) specific kind of enzymes for low stomach acid. Also common with symptoms like yours. Google low-stomach acid test to see if that could be it. If so, the read up on the specific enzymes to take. Has helped when I do eat one small meals & actually NOT expensive. The other recommendation I've been given is to add Ibergast - another digestive supplement proven to work as well as prescribed meds- personally, haven't tried it because the motility gastro I'm seeing wants me to try the low FODMAPS diet now (haven't startEd, but looks promising albeit complicated) & performing additional tests for nerve damage at the end of digestive tract since I continue to loose weight & cannot "expel" everything. Gross I know, but I go frequently but never feel like I'm done & have started to have "accidents" while exercising. I'm only 34:( so pretty embarrassing, but more importantly, it's debilitating & so painful. Again, you can try the stomach acid test from home & it did help after taking the specific enzymes (I was constantly throwing up & diarrhea) & maybe ask for the delay test. So many people who were on ABX and/or PPIs (for heartburn) and encounter severe GI problems years later find total relief when they go down that route.good luck & know that someone in Indiana feels for you & knows what you're going through!

I have for the past few months getting bloated for anything i eat and drink and i get pain in my stomack and my back and sometimes i have hard time breathing also. Im scared to get checked out. Should i get checked out? Im a 30 yr old male.

I have this problem too I'm also 18 at like 16 I went to my mom why is my stomach so bloated but we just ignored it! It doesn't matter what I eat I will bloat I'm now on a gluten free diet which still makes me bloat! I'm 7Stone 3 and 5"5" I don't know what the problem is and my mum says it probably IBS and the doctors do nothing about it cause I don't have pain when they press on my stomach!! I want this fixed cause my sister could eat the same meal and still have a good stomach but no mine swells and stays swells until the next morning or if I use the bathroom

Yes. I have the same problem. Just a little shortness of breathe