I feel the same

Pancreas plays a role in glucose/ sugar

Mine sounds just like other posts. Happened after Thanksgiving dinner. Felt extra stuffed, hard to breathe, lower back pain and wierd squishy sounds in my stomach. Same for three months. Colonoscopy, all fine. The cleans did not reset my system, the Dr said it may help. Same issues.

Hey how did you get rid of it I'm having a terrible time with severe bloating pains in back etc was diagnosed with HP then given antibiotic s problem still went on.. I've had my gallbladder removed 2 weeks ago and problems worst than ever just wondering have I still got the HP

my stomach swelling pressure after drinking and eating what I do and my stomach is not clean properly in morning. hair lost every day

Yes the same thing
It seems anything I eat or drink will cause the problem ex specially at night. My stomach gets so tight that it makes it hard to breath
Usually when I go to bed my stomach is swollen but in the morning it's down again

Thanks for your reply here ... my mom has H.PYLORI. and the moment I read your reply, I scheduled an apt to be tested for it.

Hoping other readers consider your advice ...

Thanks again!

I am 39 years old, last year I was diagnosed with Acromegaly and I had surgery to remove the tumour and now hormonally I am in remission. When I eat animal protein (other things too but animal protein is the worst) my body will start to swell. While I am still sitting at the table my hands and feet will start to swell, upon waking the following morning I will have trouble opening my eyes because they are so swollen along with the rest of my body. Anyone have any suggestions as to what could be causing this? TIA

I am in the same situation -- I ended up trying every possible way of eating and finally landed on plant based high carb low fat vegan . It helped a lot at first, then the bloating and pain in my lower back and flank area came back. Then I tried intermittent fasting which helps. When I don't eat for long periods of time I feel great and have energy. But then I binge when I finally eat bc I am so hungry. I binge on health fruits and veggies but I eat a TON and then, viola, my stomach hurts again.

I was tested for parasites, h.pylori, kidney problems, uterine problems, all null (except one small kidney stone was found along the way but at a follow up ultrasound it was gone). I have had food allergy tests at a Western doctor, and had food sensitivity tests at a Naturopath. Enzymes in pancreas are fine, gall bladder is fine, kidney is tad "enlarged" but they didn't seem to care so I assume it is normal enough.

I have done month long parasite cleanses and kidney cleanse... eaten Ketogenic diet, a raw vegan diet, a cooked vegan diet, a paleo diet, all the damn diets. I just want my stomach to stop hurting. I just want to feel normal about food again. I feel like it's all I think about because it can cause so much pain.

This all is to say, if anyone has found an answer, I am eager to know all the things!

Yes I am feeling the same thing for the past 2 weeks I stoped drinking beer and alcohol for 2 days now and that seems to help about 50 percent but I also was going overboard with takeout orders and gained back the 20 lbs I lost. I went back on track with eating right. It took 10 weeks to lose the 20 lbs I hope I can do it again and keep going I have 40 to lose

Try getting an IGG test - you'd be amazed at what foods you can't tolerate. Eliminating those may help.

I did already! My results cited sweet potato, white potato, pinto beans, carrageenan, shrimp, and chicken...

I still have the problems, sadly. Now that I think about it, they have lessened since I quit my sweet potato addiction.... : )

I know this is over a year ago. But did you ever figure out what your problem was?? I have the exact same symptoms as you. It's getting to much. Doctors have given me anti acids but they don't help. Can you let me know anything?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I just found out that there is a tick called the Lone Star tick that can cause a person to become allergic to alpha-gal (a small carbohydrate from the same chemical family as sugar) which is found in almost all mammals - Although humans, apes and monkeys do not produce it on their own. I’m in the process of trying to get tested for it.

I feel yucky after eating anything or even drinking anything. And my stomach seems to stay distorted. I go to the Doctor Friday for this and other things. But it doesn't feel like gas, more nausea like.