Look up hypochondria low stomach acid

Yes, your SOB caught my attention. I have all the symptoms mentioned above along with SOB. Its like everything gets push up on my diaphragm. I started digestive enzymes to break food down, thinking that's why it just sits there! They do help and I guess I will have to up the dose? I do poop and it is not diarrhea. It is just the most bloated uncomfortable feeling, and yes some foods much worse. I will have to change whole diet, I suppose.

Did you find out whats wrong?

Be sure and have a second opinion if your first doctor gives you the same medication again. I had a sever issue that went untreated for years and now I'm suffering for it. No doctor should prescribe medication for gastro for same patient for more than two months. They should feel the need to recheck patient for other issues.

I have been dealing with these symptoms for months. H pylori and all tests so far are negative. I have the least amount of discomfort if I eat plain white (unhealthy) food all day. If I eat fruits or vegetables I look 7 months pregnant in minutes. For now I am eating chicken and potatoes and dairy. It’s so frustrating when I want a freaking salad. I am following this thread to see if anyone ever gets any answers.

have your stomach checked for how good it digests and empty there are test you can have

Also diverticulitis , as well as SIBO .

Yes it is harder to breathe, I look 7 mos pregnant stomach tight and hurts to sit upright.
I keep trying to loose weight but it isn't working

be checked for celiac and/or gluten intolerance - that was my reason

Yes I am what is this

Yes me too

I had this problem terribly but what finally helped a lot was switching from a vegan diet to a ketogenic diet -- I think I do not digest fiber or large amounts of plant material at this point in life for whatever reason.

Note that it took about two months from switching to become "fat adapted" and for the benefits to really become clear, but the bloating went away within a week or so.

Hi, I'm a 32 year old male and this starting happening a few months now. I get extremely bloated after eating even small amounts of food including water. to the point where i feel like my stomach is gonna explode. I wake up about 10 times during the night also ....I also feel extremely hungry all the time but can't eat because my stomach is extremley bloated.

My name is William jarrell and I do the same thing I can drink a couple of drinks of water and mine will swell really bad I don't have to eat or anything

What was the treatment? Please share. Thanks!