Your mouth breaks down sugars , you can eat honey, date syrup , maple syrup, juices and keep it inside your mouth for a while, the sugar will go directly to your blood

Hello; I also have had same problems, every thing I eat or drink made me look like I was 7 mths expecting, I done a lot of research and spoke to some others about what was going on with my belly; ive gained weight also with this; I tried everything, till I found someone who told me about Candidas yeast over growth, I bought a large bottle of gel coconut oil take after every meal , 4 a day; I started seeing things in my commode after bowl movement looked like a bug had scared, what was going on was parasites in belly, colon, lg intestine and small intestine, the oil was flushing it out of me, I know this sounds gross, as soon as I layed off not having no sugar at all for 1 day, I felt better and so did my belly and the swelling gone down, but I broke out couldn't stand it no more had to have something sweet, that was all I was craving, the yeast feeds on sugar, beer, breads, pototes, ect; as long as I was feeding the yeast with sugar, I started to swell up in belly again, so something t research on; bless all

Hi I am like you same problem I would love to know also if any one can help....

Have you tried plexus brand ProBio5 and biocleanse? They're different than others on the market and work Amazing!!

What's the answer

That sounds like gallbladder

i have the same thing...every time I eat even a small amount of food my stomach swells up an I look 9 months pregnant. I don't have any pain when it happens, my boyfriend and I joke that it is our food baby. I'm also quite small 5'2" 115lbs...sooo I REALLY look pregnant. its so dang annoying...i cant go out or eat anywhere except at home because I'm so self conscious about my GIANT tummy...does anyone know what the definite cause is???

oh I also need to add that I have been gluten and sugar free completely for 4 months and it hasn't gotten any better..thanks

Bloating after eating and drinking. I don't know what to eat. What diet can I follow or what can I take to resolve it.

Me too!! Have you had this your whole life? I have. No answers!!!! :(

For many here it sounds like a sliding hiatal hernia. A part of the stomach pops up through the opening that the esophagus goes through. Food gets stuck in the pouch and causes all sorts of trouble from tachycardia to bloating to shortness of breath.
There are physical exercises you can try to get the stomach down below the diaphragm where it belongs.

I know it's. Been a year but have u found a solution? I'm 19 and have had this problem since I was 16

Are they pills u take

Yes, I do the same I severely swell last for about an hour most is 2 hours. I suffer so bad I feel like I am goignto pass out from it.

Did you ever find out what was wrong?