I am currently experiencing the difficulty breathing. Feels like I have something huge in my stomach. Getting very frustrated as I am getting no where in figuring out why. Just had a 6" vege sub on whole week, all I had today and now I look like I am nine months pregnant and the baby is way high up making it hard to breathe.

i had either the norovisrus (stomach flu) or food poisoning back in january of 2013. I threw up twice, the runs once. the vegan cheese i ate was past its "best by" date and tasted bad. after 12 hours of hell, i had 5 days of recovery. then a few weeks later my wife and i had a mild version of the stomach virus. neither of us threw up, but we both could barely eat and anything we ate gave us nasuea. then a bit later my wife had the stomach virus really bad. i skipped that one. but ever since, we have had recurring bouts of "mild stomach virus". symptoms include nausea, going #2 1-4 times a day, usually solid or soft, very frequent uriniation, terrible indigestion with chest pains, numb limbs, chills, fatigue, etc.. it's been 6 months now. i have had blood work tested, urine tested, stools tested, have taken prilosec. tests were all perfect, prilosec was useless. i eat amazing, vegetarian and now vegan. diet of whole foods, nothing junk. i take daily probiotics.

i took 3 days of rifaximin and it seemed to work, i followed that with weeks of align. they worked well but that antibiotic is madness expensive.

i am currently on another antibiotic called ciprofloxacin which is assume us the cipro others discussed? seems like its not working as well and feels like side effects. once i am complete with my 2 weeks, i am going back on align.

is this a virus or bacteria? are some of our bodies taking long term to rebuild? something is obviously going around.

yes; about identical to waht you say,it seems as though water does not cause as mkuch grief.I eat about three tblepoons
of oatmeal for morning meal however i get hungry often and every thing i injest tastes bad.other conditiones are nasal
passages restricted or and stopped wheezing as in asma,cant breathe,can't sleep can't rest now said to hyave congestive
heart failure.

Sorry this note is a bit behind. Today I went to the Dr. and he does not have any answer so he is planning a ct scan. I HAVE THE ABSOLUTE SAME symptoms as you. I also feel as if it is difficult to breath. So I have to take a breath and blow it out. Glad I am not alone in this. On the smile side of pain ....... I also have cottage cheese for some protein. I took some Prilosec several weeks ago . Did't do a thing. Finished the bottle. NOW WHAT? Going back to the Dr. in a day or so. I AM a 65 year old woman who does not have any other problems. But this is ver uncomfortable and HUTS also.

I have had this for fifteen years here in Ireland I went to every doctor had all the test money could buy and got no answers,than I was sent to Germany and I got sorted I have not had an ant acid since its all down to diet and you have to get your body back to itself by first a three week detox and then stop eating anything that your told is good for you on  the tv in the papers ex. But within reason anything that's mass produced we are told is good for us most of this stuff is a by product and is wast or is filled with chemical to make it seem good for us to eat and taste good, I won't eat anything out of a bag bottle jar can .. No suger Or drinks with suger in them coffee ex. No milk cheese your body has to make way to much acid to  break these dairy products down.... So three weeks on a full detox with some other stuff to help with the detox Than it really is up to us to stay healthy by what we put in our bodys ps there is no magic pill you are what you eat   This is what I know works no meds ex. 

yes, i have exactly the same and hard to breathe... what is it? i can't fit in my clothes by the end of the day and feel awful... wish someone could make it go away

hi yours is the closest to my symptoms. I have had this disorder for a year and I have had blood tests, ultrasound, and a tube put down my throat to my stomach. everything came back negative. I have normal bowel movements every day and as soon as I eat or drink anything my stomach swells. I exercise three times a week and watch my diet, and have had all the tests to see if I have a problem with wheat or dairy. There is no pain and I don't have any gas. My doctor is stumped!

I eat and feel like my stomach is swollen. I am 51 and have had this issue for 2 years or so now. I hate it is discomforting and the small weight gain is awful. i hate it help.

suggestions?

Cipro is not a cause of Clostridium Difficile (C-Diff).  Cipro is a very strong antibiotic which may have possibly been used to treat C-Diff.  C-Diff is a bacterial infection that usually resides in the intestines and causes diarrhea and very foul-smelling BM's.  It is contagious. 

I took one tablet of Cipro for one week and my life has never been the same. Killed off all my good flora. Could not eat bread at all, then over the years the swelling began in the abdominal area. My Gall Bladder quit working then of course the doctors said it has to come out. Well since Gall Bladder surgery, everything has been down hill from there. Became sensitive to more foods. Now if I eat anything, I swell about one hour after eating and my bronchial tubes shut down, my ears become congested. Digestive Enzymes don't seem to help. Fasting did not help. What to do? Wish I knew.

I have had my problem since I was 13 and I will be 30 and I have been to lots of drs and I try there ideas and they think they know I have been told several problems and not one has helped with treatments. So I have no idea what's wrong with me

I spent many months screaming in pain before the doctor finally realized that i had a tumor that had grown so large that it had twisted and ruptured my ovary which then flattened my intestine which then leaked bacteria into my body. After surgery the pain continued & the doctors couldn't find the cause. Somewhere along the line I heard that high acidity in the stomach could cause pain & it was recommended that I try Willard's Water. I purchased some from Swanson Health Products & in 3 wks. the pain was gone & so was the bloating that had kept me looking 3 mo. pregnant. I had also had problems with constipation until the neighbor told me about Kefir Water Grains. I started drinking 3 oz. every evening & taking 3 drops of Oreganol P73 & now have a regular movement without pain every morning. .

I had Crohn's disease for 45 years and last year, after a colonoscopy was told by a medical doctor that there was absolutely no sign of Crohn's and I took Protocel 23 for 3 months one year and 3 months the next year was all.

Any antibiotic can cause c-diff, but it is usually after high doses of antibiotics..If you have smelled c-diff once you'll never forget that horrible smell

I have had that too. If it is candida that is causing the bloating then the McCombs Plan really does work.