to be completely honest with you, the method of masturbation that has always felt the best to me and that i discovered at a young age is from water pressure. strip down and get in the bath with the faucet running and just lay down and position yourself so you're right under the running water and it just feels so amazing. i can honestly get off in about a minute. works fast and feels amazing!

The water doesn't go into ur vagina?

come on! kids do it all the time

Same here i just turned 13 and have been dry humping pillows and soft toy since i was 6 and had my first orgasm last night by shoving a lip gloss tube and a 15cm long white board marker in my p***y i have also put a nail polish pot and a sharpie in there to today i am still experimenting.

From research I would say yes , you can use the bristles of the electric tooth brush . But make sure you only use it for pleasing and NOT HYGIENE

You may get bad advice but on the flip side you get real honesty.

Nope, does not go on. Even if it did, it would be of no harm

You must know

what do you mean the front

I use degree deodorant bottles... I don't put them all the way in, but u rub my clit with them really fast and I cum in minutes.

Why not the bristles?

honestly the best thing is a vibrating tooth brush it will make you moan and everything I’m doing it right now

I have a few dolls that I use. I LOVE squeezing things between my thighs to stimulate myself so I place either the dolls head or neck in my crotch and squeeze/thrust gradually doing it harder. I've popped the heads off my dolls 3 times at least. Lol! Unfortunately what I think about is strangling people I don't like so I'm worried somethings wrong with me. I've been this way ever sense I can remember though and I'd never actually do that to someone.

Im 13. Can i rub a popsicle stick in my private part with a panty on???

The best thing I️ used so far is probably the handle of my old jump rope XD but it used to be a vibrating toothbrush