Sounds like a lot of fun!!! I wish I knew who u was! So me and u could talk and everything! Have u ever had sex at all? Or have u just masturbated and nothing else.

use a nail polish, put it on the freezer for at least 10 min and rub the glass part on ur clit, its heaven

Omg! I do that with the shower too and also watch lesbians! X)

Use & vibrating objects. I also have this problem, but it needs to be something quiet. U can use makeup brushes, backs of brushes, razor handles.. etc

No! Don't use a type of vegtetable! It's very bad! It has a LOT of bacteria and you could get an infection.

Iv just come across this site and i have to say some of the things and advice that the mature lady's give makes me turned on as hell. Just saying

I will put things in my vagina and am getting sick of a brush any tips?

A cucumber and a electric tooth brush smooth side to your clit

Actually, your hymen does tear. I come from a long line of doctors, and im studying to be one myself. Perhaps its you who needs to learn more about the female body. The vaginal lips (called the vulva or labia majora) are there to prevent infection amd other things from entering the vagina that arent supposed to be there.

To the 14 year old!
Yes i know what you mean you cant buy anything and you want to stay a virgin! I use a back massager you can get it at cvs or some place and just put a blanket over it. Or ive tried some crayola majic clay, shape it how you want let it dry!! That works good!

If you have one of those electric back massagers. I would use it, but it makes noise so. Be careful, clean it before and after.

I just found a bottle that use to be filled with body wash and it is sort of small but not to much and I took the cap off and put it up o my p***y and squeez d and it sucked it. Turns me on

For me, I always use a pillow not to hard but not to soft (or blankets) and wrap my legs around it so that it cprubs against my clitoris. Watching porn, 18+ fanfiction, yaoi or yuri manga, or just imagining someone doing thing erotic to you can be very useful and even helps you feel more sensitive.

The other technique I use is using pens (wrapped in plastic wraps) and enter it to my p***y as a substitute for a penis and may even help you prepare for it.

If you have those massager things that vibrate I really recommend you place it to your clit and just feel the vibration. I the end though, you can find your own original way and feel pleasure through that way.

I hope this helped! ;)

Yes you can

What is a hymen???