I feel your pain girl I'm 14 to and I have no idea what to do

So very ingenious

Im the same age .. I just use my brush handle or a rollig pin (used for baking) or a spoon rub it aginst your clit.. (:

I was in a pool once and the power jets are just heaven if you get it in the right place

I use my fingers. I love it when I get really wet down there! After a while when you roll around your fingers in your vagina it feels really goood! Ahhhhh!

Let me help you with that

Actually some markers can cause irritation... So not the best idea on the marker part

Hi I am a 15 year old girl with the same problem!!! I have been looking for things around the house and am not sure what to use? I looked in my moms room and found a few dildos. From now on I use her dildo and when I am done I wash it and put it back. My mom will never know. Just make sure you have enough time to get the job done before she is home. And I garentee your mom has a sex toy almost all parents do you just have to find it!! Hope this helps

If I used an empty tampon thing... would that be ok?

im thirteen
and i hump a teddy

You shouldn't play with cables they're dangerous

mmmm, me too..

Whaat I use is a tabel leg, grab some lube rub it on the sids and slied it right in.

I recommend usingg a the bottom or the top oof a candle, wash it with warm water, then sttick it right up there, it feels sooo good! Have fun with it! :D

Hi im 14 and just starting out and I don't really know how to stimulate my clit