I'm 15 and I need some thing to masterbate with I don't know what to use

How about a stiff penis

i'm also around your age and I use the shower head on massage mode best thing ever

I've gotten off over and over with a sharpie. Honey, it fits perfectly in most cases, and feels really good. Try with a regular life, cap end OUT, and then graduate to the fat ones. They seem scary at first I know, but if you try putting the thicker one in your behind first, you'll realize it's not that bad.

No it doesn't make you lesbian bc when I do it I watch lesbian porn too, but I am attracted to guys

Or have you tried watching gay porn with two guys riding. .would that get you to cum?

So what I use is a squishy carrot and omg it works so good and like it feels so good and its just like the first time ive masturbated and like I use this everyday but I wash it after using and now one suspects a thing because it's just a squishy and what I use to live it up because it's dry is vapor rub and it just feels so good when it hits your vagina and it's just nice

Me to i might be bi but I am still trying to figure things out but I do enjoy watching lesbian porn and when I do it it's early in the mornings when my sister isn't up and I'm at he only one up and I just put earbuds on to stop the noise and I just rather like lesbian porn than the other ones

Who would want that ..??

Breaking your hymen doesn't mean you've lost your virginity. You can break your hymen from doing regular things like riding a bike or doing splits or anything like that.

Do you have to be careful with solid objects
Not want to answer D
Best and fastest orgasms comes from using your index finger Erie and serve it to your second knuckle
Banded up towards your bellybutton
Feel backside of your clitoris find a little bump is your G spot press it scratching and rub it
Your body will turn into goosebumps have an amazing feeling I will start shaking scream in ecstasy as you cum probably squirt
Extend the orgasm simultaneously do The same to your clit

I'm 13 and have gotten a little more sexual with my body... only read the rest if you're a girl

So how do you know if you've had an orgasm? I mean I've used my electric toothbrush and I think that I've had one but I'm just not sure... and can you please tell me anymore things to use at home for masturbating cause my parents would NEVER let me buy sex toys. Thanks

It's awesome......lesbian porn graphics + shower water with full pressure...

I'm also 13 and think I've had an orgasm, but Idk if climax or ejaculation counts. I still have my hymen and definently want to keep my virginity, so I am also in need of tips

You can make a fake dildo by taking a piece of paper and putting it around a broom handle and duck tape the whole thing but make sure it can slide off and then slide it Of and stuff it with paper towels then tape the bottom and enjoy!