I am experiencing the same things... 10 weeks since last period, cramps in groin and pain in lower back that have just started and have not let up for 2 days, random nausea, headaches... we're actively trying to get pregnant and I've never been late before. Countless negative urine tests, two and the Dr's office. I am waiting for results of blood test. I will re-post when I get the results. Would love to hear what has happened with some of the others who have posted as well. 

Received blood test results today and it was negative for pregnancy. All else normal. It is more then likely my body trying to produce its own hormones and get nsync again with out the synthetic hormones from the birth control.

Hello, I am 59 days late my period has been crazy since the birth of my third child. I will be regular for two months then it would be 42 days until my next period but, never more than that. I have taken only one urine test and it was negitive. I have all the symptoms that I had with my other 3: sore breast, nausea, headaches, low back pain, abdominal cramps, pain in my pelvis, pressure in my vagina,frequent urination, runny nose, acne,extremly bloated (I look three months preggers at least). I had my tubes tied after my last son two yrs ago so Im really bombed right now. Also, with my 2nd child all my urine and blood test kept coming back neg. and my docter said i was crazy and couldn't be preggers but, I finally got positive blood test back did ultrasound and I was three months! Has anyone went through the same thing?

Hi! My period was 59 days late and I was not pregnant. Turned out that I may have had polycystic ovaries (ultrasound and bloodwork done) because of a small cyst found on one ovary. Also, my doctor noted that I gained 20 pounds since my first pregnancy 3 years ago. I am now on metformin and I working on losing weight. Still working on baby #2!!

its been 59 days since my last period. my cycle is usualy 40 days.  have done about 8 pregnancy test and all negative but i have been feeling more sick than usual and nothing ever makes me feel sick, did throw up a few times last week, back pain like period pains, tender breasts today and yesterday, mood swings. i have never missed a period unless i was pregnant before. even when i had cysts years ago i never missed a period but after having my internal ultrasond i fell pregnant with my daughter that same month. i have an appointment with my doctor this friday 28th sept i am going to demand a blood test, if that is negative, then i am going to demand an ultrasound. let u know how i get on :)

Hey everyone, I'm married so u can almost imaginhomeowners many times i go through hearing from my family when am I going to conceive,and its annoying we have been trying to conceive for over 6months and I last saw my period Aug.28.2012 and it is now oct and its been like 55 days already and my nipples are sore off and on and I need some advice on what should I do .

I meant how many not homeowners lol

Ladies please post results. I have found myself in the same situation as most of you ladies, but there are rarely women that come back to the feeds with the results of their doctor appointments rather it be blood test or ultrasound. It's been 51 days since my LMP and I am experiencing many symptoms of pregnancy. First of all, I took a depo shot in Jan of this year and I had a very bad outbreak from it so my doctor suggested that I not continue with that method of BC so since then I haven't used any types of BC. Between April-May, I had AF at least every 2 weeks. Between May-Sept, my cycle had slowed down with my longest cycle length being 42 days until now. I have that "I know i'm pregnant feeling", dull lower backaches, bloatedness, slight headaches, abdominal twinges, and vivid dreams at night. I have taken 5 HPT so far, but all have been negative. I took 2 wal-greens brands and 3 First Response. I have a Doc appointment on 14 Nov, so as of now, the posts I've been reading have been the hope that I possibly may be, but I never see results after women post. 

Hi, i am going through a similar situation like you. I am also married and trying to conceive for the past yr and the last day of my previous period was on 8/30/2012 and as of today 10/30/2012 i haven't gotten my period, so im a little worried. I have taken 5 Home Pregnancy Tests but they all come out negative so i dnt know what is going on, but some advice would be great.

Hi I am going through similar situation. Having severe back pain, mood swings, tender breasts, frequent urination, cramps and white discharge at times. Missed periods by 50 days with 4 negative tests. Please let me know if there are someone who got pregnancy positive results after so many days.. I have never been l;ate more than 40 days so far.. I am much worried..

Im in a similar situation Carolyn. Ive not a period for 60 days either, My periods have been irregular the last couple of years due to birth of my 16 month old and losing a baby in April this year. My husband and I are trying for another baby. Ive done 3 pregnancy tests all negative. Im getting pregnancy symptoms though back ache, headaches, nauseau etc. Ive been to doctor he gave me pills to regulate periods. Stopping them tomorrow ans going to do another test. Its so frustrating I just want to know whats happening with my body.

Sharon

I have always had regular periods, every 30 days or so, but just recently I have missed both of my periods when they were due, so I'm almost 2 months without a period. All pregnancy tests negative. I went to have an ultrasound and it turns out I have a simple ovarian cyst. I have had cysts before more than once, but I have never missed any periods because of them. This cyst has been around for almost 2 months, according to my symptoms---pain on the left lower abdomen when touched. This is still unusual for me and I hope I get my periods back soon. Anyone had missed periods before that were NOT due to pregnancy?  And if so, how long did it take for them to come back (did they come back?)

Im 24 I started the depo injection in July 2007 and stopped in 2010 since 2010 I have not yet had a period without being on the pill, in feb 2012 I stopped taking my pill and since then I have not had one period I have had blood tests to check hormone levels etc an every pregnancy test I take is negative can anybody help please as doctors dont seem to care i just get the odd rude mark at least ur savibg money etc, thanks

I'm in the same situation as every thing I'm reading here... though, not many pregnancy symptoms.... Has anyone gotten results?

Hi I'm in same situation and am wondering if you have an outcome as of yet?
Hope to hear soon

Thanks
Daisy