Same thing but I took mine two weeks ago and it was negative so I'm doing to wait another week to see if not I'm going to see my doctor

I'm 60 days late have headaches, running nose light cough not feeling sick or anything,lower back nd hip pains,

same here.....i am 55 days late from first day of last period. i took hpt on 53rd day but that was negative. my longest period was 45 days ever. I am sacred of being pregnent. what to do???

Hello I am 48 days into my cycle. My last period was Dec 14, 2015 and its January 30 2016. I've taken a blood test last week and it was negative . I took two urine test one today and one two weeks ago both negative . My cycle runs on 28 days, never this late . I'm having back pain cramping everyday ,I was spitting a lot i guess that would be nausea last week . I have headaches I saw blood once . The next day brownish only when I wipe it never came onto my underwear. I'm never this late in very concerned something is wrong or I'm pregnant and my body won't tell these test I am . Please please someone help I beg you tell me something .

Wow thanks I am in the same boat! I will follow that advice I keep insisting on an ultra sound and I am going to a different doctor to try and get one this Friday! If I am not I will be fine I just want to know why and I have been concerned about cysts and so on something twisted or wrong inside. I am having mild nausea extreme fatigue, headaches which I never have I also always am full of endless energy and I do aerobics and go dancing every day now I am exhausted by 4 and struggle to get going in the morning till after ten. This isn't me. All these symptoms started since about February 29. My period is always on schedule every 28 days with a warning a couple days before. Now I am terrified I will get hit with a super heavy period.

July 2015, I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant. 10 days later, I was rushed into the the ER because I was lightheaded, had abdominal pains, couldn't breathe (and then while waiting in the hospital) had arm and shoulder pains. I knew I was having an ectopic and ended up having an emergency laporoscopy. Since we were given the okay by doctors, we have been TTC. My cycles have been averaging 36 days since the ectopic. As of right now, April 2016, my cycle is 59 days. I've taken 4 pregnancy tests, all negative. I don't feel pregnant though I do have what feels like ovulation pains every now and then within this cycle. I take prenatal vitamins. I'm not under any stress that I am aware of that could mess up the cycle.

Hi guys! Im in the same situation. I have also had friends that everything showed up negative ( including her BT) and the second blood test she took( 2 weeks from the first one) she found out she was 4 months!

It's been 63 days since I had my cycle and I never go pass 35 days. I think I'm pregnant but I really don't know

Im on CD 53..my period ia irregular .bt didnt take this much time.ans im experiencing headache,frequent urination,nausea,cravings since the past two days.i testd on CD45 and CD 53 both of the result was negative. Am i pregnant? Didnt see a dr yet..plz help

OK its been 54 days since my last period I got a positive test 3 weeks ago now all negative then this morning I had milky discharge from my breasts. I've been very neasous tired and back pain I'm going crazy not knowing for sure

I have been struggling with irregular periods for over 6 months now i got checked for pcos once before they said there was no indication i had that or a thyroid problem i have never skipped a month but this month i skipped i got my period July 3rd it is now august 30th still no period i have been experiencing lower back pain, pelvic pain sharp cramps , cant sleep well at night always tossing , after the smell of fried food the other night it made me so sick i felt nauseous but didn't throw up , i took to pregnancy tests and they both came out negative, i have also got bad acne breakouts also my breasts have a huge blue vein going through it we used the pull out method so how would i know for sure please respond

also been very lightheaded

Hi i also got this problem my last period was 10th of jun after that did not get period but last month i got brown spots for 3 days and this month got again 4,5 days brown spots but all pregnancy test negative results now my doc send to my for scan inhave vack pain nasea abdonal pain feel sleeping mire rhan usasal i never got like that problem regular period for always just scary what will happen

Omg and last night i felt mad flutters in my stomach near my bikini line it was 2am and now this morning i have a major headache i havent went to a doctor yet im so scared

What was your outcome? I know this is a year later I think. I have the same symptoms. 37 and missed period 2 months. Tests show premenopausal but I also took clomid so we have to redue blood work in a month once clomid is out of my system. We really want a baby. I hope you got pregnant.