I have got pregnant and missed my period and took a test.but the test terned out negative I waited for one week and I was pregnant so don't worry you will be pregnant.

I'm my last period was 77 days ago and I spotted some last month for about three days took test and negative all four time even when to the doc and they say I'm not but I can fit in my jeans anymore and I'm sick as a dog and I'm having headache that stay all day long idk what to do I have been having back hip and pain under my belly button my future husband has told me I have a wall sorry for the tmi

Hi I'm 62 days late and I always have my cycle every 28-32 days. Lately I've been having mood swings, I happen to cough at least once when I put food in my mouth, pee more than usual, breasts are tender and weeks ago my belly button was so tender and in pain and I couldn't understand why. I don't trust hpt's because in the past the doc gave me a pee test it was negative and the next week I had a miscarriage. Could I be pregnant?

So were you pregnant in the end?

HI I MISSED MY PERIOD 42DAYS I DID MY PREGNANSY TEST 3 TIMES IT SHOWS NEGATIVE , I HAVE OVARIAN CYST BEOFRE MEASURES 3.3CM.I HAVE FREQUENCY OF URINE AND SLIGHT BACK PAIN , MOOD SWING , HEADACHE, SLIGHT NAUSEA ,SLIGHT LOWER ABDOMEN DISCOMFORT , BAD ODOUR DISCHARGE. I HAVE A DOUBT ABOUT PREGNANCY . 

WHAT IT SHOWS DOCTOR 

THANK YOU 

I've been late on. My period 2 months I have all symptoms but blood work states negative im getting an ultrasound is just to stay safe..

I am currently 65 days since the last day of my last period. I have never gone more then 35 days between my periods and my last was irregular, late, and light. I have taken 6 pregnancy test, at different times of the day, over several weeks, and they have all come back negitive. We have been trying to get pregnant for almost ten months now, and I'm hoping I am, but all my doctors keep saying to continue taking tests. It's frustrating and emotionally stressful not knowing, so I understand what you are going though. If you find out any information or causes please do let me know as my symptoms and yours may be similar. Thank you in advance, Keira

I'm so stressed... my last period was 11/15/14 today is 1/14/15 I have done countless hpts all but 1 was negative. The positive that I got was a clear blue digital test just to assure my bfp 15 min later I took it again and it was negative... went to the er they did a urine test it was negative got blood done last week negative. I've gained weight. Appetite has picked up lower back pain, pain in hips gurgling in stomach. Vivid dreams breast are itchy and stomach too lite to moderate nausea. Mood swings. I quit smoking cigarettes when I found out been talking store bought prenatal pills... idk what's going on but I need HELP... I know I'm not crazy I wasn't even ttc.... answer someone

I am 21 days period overdue and 54 days in this cycle usually my cycles are in the 30 day range Ive never been late maybe just like 3 days never more then that I've taken 2 hpts in the past week both came out negative no symptoms I just want to know when I should take another test or if I could be pregnant so i wont drink or smoke

Hi, I am 25 and my last period was 25th November. I have not had any sort of feeling that a period is coming. I keep getting headaches, randomly feel sick at times (including being sick in my mouth a little, sorry tmi), have cramps every so often, little sort of pains in my upper abdomen a few times and have very bad gas (smelly) and have suffered with depression but have been overly emotional which is uncommon and seem to be sleeping a fair bit. I have done a few hpt and got all negatives. I have had 3 miscarriages (abnormal ones, I do not bleed have to have an op to remove) and am trying to conceive, is there any hope?

I am 36 years old I been in birth control for 5 years . I stop taking bc since  March 2012. been trying to conceive but no luck I have regular period ever since even after I stopped my bc my period still regular till December 2012. January 2013 I have late period, then Feb no period at all. I got my period March then April I am late again I went to see the obgyn and he perform a transvaginal ultrasound and he did not find anything he said I am not ovulating. He give me 10 days provera and on the 10th day my period start . I got prolactin test also and I came normal. After my period in April , I don't have period from May to July I have all the pregnancy symptoms but negative test. September 2013 I have a light period for 2 weeks ,I went to different Doctor and he told me to get a pelvic ultrasound , my ultrasound result is I have a small cyst on my right ovary. Since it's small no medication needed or operation according to the Doctor. I took Maca root and female balance pill. Oct 2013 period start then no period in November December 2013 my period came again. Each time I missed my period I was hoping that I am pregnant but no luck. Now were on 2014 January no period, February 2014 my period came then March April no period again. May 2014 my period start again and I got another pelvic ultrasound and they told me that no cyst and everythings normal and it they said that I am going to ovulate but 116 days no period , I gained weight, sore breast , nausea all symptoms of pregnancy I have it but negative pregnancy all the time.Sept 2014 my period start I talk to another different Obgyn and told me to start taking 3 months of BC again. While I'm on BC my period become regular again Oct. Nov Dec. I have my period.Now it's 2015 my period did not appear again but this time I have a big stomach like I am pregnant but still negative test . I have all symptoms again as usual, so I am planning to get another ultrasound. I was hoping that no serious problem . Is anybody out there have situation like mine over there? If so please let me know  Thank you very much...... I need something here since my Doctor{s} can't help me.

It's been 57 days since my last period done 2 tests both negative!!

I have also same problem so don't worry dear

Hi i am 20 years old. Me and my ex (we broke up a month ago) had sex 3 times last december. we used the pull-out method. My last period was last decmber 14. And until now i haven't had my period. My period was irregular. And this was the longest that i haven't had my period. It's been 2 and a half. I used HPT a day before my supposed to be period. And came out negative. And now it's been 10 days but my period is still none.  should i try a HPT again? I really need an advice. :(

Hi,I'm also having the same problem.my first child is 2 years and 7 months old now and I'm desperately wanting to get pregnant for the past 6 months.though my period is not regular cos it comes 32 days,sometimes,35 and sometimes 40a.I saw my period last on january 6th 2015 and till now,it hasn't come.I'v done series of test that came out with negative result.and I'v even done scan about 3 weeks ago but I was told I'm not obviously pregnant and there is nothing like d sac but I'm still not seeing my period.but recently,I use to vomit early in d morning and mostly after eating,I use to sleep and urinate a lot and I'm having slight headache.I'm confused. . Thanks