I'm going through something similar. I was supposed to take my follow up birth control shot in April I didn't and my cycle came April and May 2017 June and July have not come I've taken 4 tests at home and 2 doctors test my stomach is getting bigger I'm hungry more moody tired my back was hurting and cramping my breast were very sore and swollen. Ok what to do

Anyone find out they actually we're pregnant? I am now 52 days late, 11 weeks since the start of my last period. Negative pee and blood test.. spotted once back in July.. I have every symptom in the book. I just don't know what to do anymore. I really want a baby. I feel like I am pregnant. Any suggestions?

Same thing happening to me... Could you please tell the final result

What was the result.. were you pregnant??

Did you ever find out?

My last periods ended in 6 September
And I didn’t know what a reson
And my husbnd intercourse in 8 july
Iam confused...

I’m 65 days in my cycle and 35 days late took 3 test and all was negative

I'm in the same boat. My period is 39 days late. I haven't had a period in 58 days. I took 4 tests plus the doctor did a urine same and nothing. I have slight cramps like I'm going to get it but it never comes. I also get lower back pain here and there. No idea what's up, I just wish something would show up so I would know if I can drink or not at a upcoming birthday bash :/

Hey Everyone, I have Pcos and my husband and I have been trying. I'm currently on Metformin and have been keeping track of my cycles for the last two years and I average a 39 day cycle. The longest I have ever gone in stressful times is 49 days. I am currently 36 days late and 76 days since my last cycle. I had all the beginning symptoms. I can smell a mile away, exhausted - I took two days off work just to sleep. Bloated,peeing, nauseous, did I say bloated lol. Now my belly feels hard and it's weird I'm feeling butterflies like my first pregnancy. I've taken 3 at home tests and 1 urine test at my doctors over two weeks ago- all negative

Did you ever come out Pregnant I know this was over a year ago..

Omg I knew this was a few months ago but did you come out pregnant ?? It’s been 57 days since my last period !

Did you come out Pregnant after all ??

I was 2 1/2 months pregnant and had negative urine test and an ultrasound showed no baby. Two weeks later a blood test showed positive and heartbeat was heard during ultrasound.

Well I'm 45 had my tubes tied 14yrs ago and I haven't got my period in 60 days what is this?peri menopause

I had two miscarriages earlier. Always irregular periods. After last miscarriage I waited to come period and It came after 37 days. Then I tried to conceive again. Since the first day of my last period it 50 days late now. 3 times Negetive pregnancy test urine and blood both. What should I do? I always feel pregnant. Feel tired always and having white discharge. I'm now 26 years old. We've been trying to conceive for 3 years. two miscarriages occurs....feeling so depressed....Me and my husband want baby very badly. But failed two times. Now hopping to happen it with positive and stable pregnancy. Always keeping faith in God. Please pray for me and please give me any kind of suggestions I would love to accept.