Ive had ovarian cysts for about 8 yrs but ive always had normal periods. Comes on time and last for the same amount of days. Some days i realize its lasting a few days more than usual and heavier but no other complications. Now all of a sudden my period came 11th feb-16th feb 2013 and i hv not seen it again since. Have been gettin g the cramps like it want to come but nothing. On the 16th mar i woke up spotting then by the 17th-18th mar it was gon. Took 2 hpt tests and 1 at the doctor and they all came bac neg yet im always tired, at times getting cravings and watering mouth. I never had the 'morning sickness' with my son jus the same symtoms im gettin gnow. i am so confused and im only 29.

hi,im in the same situation, ttc, last period 14th march, none since , done countless hpt all negative, docters blood test negative, cycle always untime never late. now 58 days late, tired all the time, thick white discharge (no smell), not constipeted, very gasy, sore breasts, gone off food, slight pain in lower stomach (as if periods coming but no show) , very teary. a lot of vains showing in legs and legs very itchy.  could i still be pregnant with a negative blood test. or what else could be wrong. 

Hi All
I have had a similar problem but its driving me crazy now.I was on birth control (Byphysil)in January not even for a full month then I stopped using it that was the first time I've used it.January my period was normal I have always had a regular period 28 days nothing more. February my period was 2 weeks long but not as heavy as normal was very little I didn't even wear the normal pad or tampons just used pantyliner's that's how little it was.That 2 weeks was the last period I had the last week in Feb and the first week in March.Since then I haven't had my period.I have done a HPT every week now since end of April all negative.I thought it could be the birth control (Byphasil) but I had a normal period after stopped using them.I have spend so much money on HPT and the results is not what I want,I'm to scared to go for blood test,scared of a negative result and the more money wasted.

Thank you
Nicky

hiya im going through the same thing actually story so similar and my name is carlyn creep me out abit reading this lol periods now 62 days late neg hpts and doctors done 3 test and blood test and all negative waiting on scan to rule problems out how did you get on ?

Hi im 22 years old. I have been living with my fiance for 2 years already. We have unprotected sex all the time. He ejaculates in me. We have been trying to conceive for the past year and a half. Like 6 mo ago my period started being irregular. I came to a point where i thought i was pg. I bought pg test and they would come back negative.. i was having symtoms the last test i took had a faint line. I went to the dr and they told me that it was not considered as a positive because of how faint it was. They told me to go get blood work to make sure.. well i didnt end up going to get my blood count checked. I waited about 2weeks more... well the following week i had real bad abdominal pains. A pain i had never experienced. I went to the rest room and got on the toilet.. i peed and wen i went to wipe, i looked down and there was this big blood clot lookin thing i got scared. I didnt go to the doctor. I told my older sister what i had experienced and she told me it was a miscarriage.. anyway here around mayish, thats when my cycle was going wack i started my period may 23. It was normal.. but june came , and my period didnt.. then july 5th i started spotting.. at first i thought i had started my period. So i had put a tampon in. Then a couple hrs later i removed it when i went to the rest room.. i looked and there was nothing there. I spotted for about 3 days.. then there was nothing. August came and i spotted for another 2 weeks but it was only when i went to pee. there was barley any blood on the toilet paper. Now its the middle of september and still no period.. my last real period was in may. I havent taken any pgcy test yet iv been waiting to see if i would start.. but there has been no sign of me starting my period.. i need help! I cant really afford to go to the doctor right now..

I AM 64 DAYS TODAY AND I HAVE TAKEN MANY TEST AT HOME. THEY ALL SHOW NEGATIVE. I WENT TO THE DR AND THEIR TEST WAS ALSO NEGATIVE 2XS. THE DOCTOR TOLD ME TO TAKE A HOME TEST EVERY 2 WEEKS. I HAVE ALL THE SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY BUT THE TEST JUST KEEP SHOWING NEGATIVE AND LIKE U I WANT TO KNOW A.S.A.P. MY HUBBY AND I ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY SO IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW SO WE'RE NOT STRESSING IF I AM OR NOT.

Hi There,
I am going through the same experience. I am exactly 2 months late with my period. I just turned 44 and my Breasts especially my nipples are extremely sore. I also have white creamy discharge most days.
took 3 home pregnancy tests all negative.
Need some advise.
perimenopause or chance of being pregnant.
my periods have always been regular

I'm exactly the same I need help. Been trying to get pregnant but just had negative results. 53 days late never happened. Came off the pill 9 months ago and my periods have been few weeks late each time my last period was 4th sept.

I'm not pregnant, but I'm e-regular when it comes to my menstrual. I've always skipped a month at least once before. But I'm sorta thinking I am pregnant. Idk I'm scared. But also I'm sure your fine.

I was told i had stage 4 endo the beging of this year March 22nd 2013, and never knew because my cycles have always be fairly reg either between 28-30 day cycle. My last cycle began on Nov. 7th 2013 and itt is now Dec. 21st with no period which should have began on or around the 7th of Dec. I did get sick mid week after thanksgiving and then about a week and a half to two weeks later started feeling vomity, and the taste of coffee which i love began to taste nasty and make me feel sick i have had slight pelvic cramping and ackyness in my groin and hip area, and maybe 3 days out of this month i have had very light spotting only viewable when whipping, although i did spot between the 23rd of Nov. and the 30th of Nov. which lead me to believe i would have been starting my period right on time around Dec. 7th but like i said nothing and still nothing. My Fieance and i have been trying since April and i am really hoping I am preganant but if not we will keep tryin. I guess just curious on opinions about whether or not this could be it or not also i hyave yet to take a preg. test but have been taking prenatel vitamins just in case decided i would take a test the first of the year. Plase let me know what your thoughs are.

Was wondering what you found out. I'm currently in cycle day 59 no period and 3 negative test.

I'm going through the same thing. I'm in cycle day 59 and my cycles are 41 days so I'm 18 days late. I have taken 3 test all negative, just wondering if anyone found out they were pregnant. Also with my last two pregnancy didn't find out i was pregnant until i was 8wks

Hi ,Ok so I had the mirena for almost 5 years. I had some sever complications with nearing the end of my five years and I had it removed in Sept. I didn't get my first period until November 29th. It was extremely changing pads every hour, I was extremely scared due to the fact before my mirena I always had very light and regular periods. The heavy period lasted 4 days then it ended. Well as of today I am 25 days late. I have a lot of symptoms of pregnancy that I had with my other two a lot of peeing cramps moody extreme tiredness. I have taken like 10 at home tests that all say negative and tonight I started having a clear discharge I am scared to go to the doctors and get a blood test because i am terrified of needles. I am hoping someone has been thru this and can help.

I too am needing answers! I am now 50 days since the 1st day of my last period. I have done test after test and have even had blood tests done all with negative results:( My cycles have been irregular however for the past few years they have been between 22 and 28 days which is I guess pretty normal. Around the time I was expecting my period I had all the symptoms like sore breasts and a few cramps...that went away but no period came. My husband and I have been trying for the past year to conceive. I just recently found out that I have one blocked tube due to endometriosis years ago....anyway, my Doctor tells me that I still have a good chance of getting pregnant. I also feel as though I am constantly ovulating!!!! I did also find out that you can still ovulate and not get a period. Last night I thought my period was coming as I had a slight pinkish tinge when I wiped and again this morning....it has now been 12 hours and still no period and no other period symptoms! This is frustrating:( I am afraid to do another test because I am sick of being heartbroken again:( IF I am pregnant...I have none of those symptoms either. You are not alone...I can relate:(

I am 58 days late since my last period. I have been on the pill for over a year before my husband and I decided to start trying to start a family. My last pill was taken in May 2013. Ever since then my periods have been irregular. My husband works over seas so he came back in december - january and we tried then again. My last period was december 23, 2013. I have taken 2 HPT and both were negative. The last couple of days I have been feeling nauseous and have this dry cough for like 4 days now. Mild heachaches come and go. What should I do? After my 2nd negative test i kind of lost hope, but then all these syptoms came up.