I am in the same situation here! I am currently 53 days late today. The last few days I notice that theres a whitish creamy discharge (no odor), my legs are killing me, usually tired and I pee alot! I have had three negative hpt also went to the doctor and again another negative test there. The doctor said after two weeks i need to test again and he didnt order a blood test for me. Is it still possible that im pregnant or is it all in my head? Please help

so what was the results??

hi im 25 and i havent had a real period sense june 9 2016.i spotted on it off i see it one day its gone tomorrow only in june. july no period but around my period date seen some brown stuff when i wiped guess thats called implatation bleeding after that just that one time just for a that moment took . took five pregnacy test all negative..here we r n september still the same last test i took was on the 4 of september and today is the 25th ...milk is coming out my breat clear when i squeeze it my back was killing me n august feeling sick in the morning but nothing came up tired breast was sore n my right rib cage felt pressure ..what is this now i think i feel something movin i think but my stomach looks the same this would be my 3rd child never been threw this..

what was the results

Hi I"m experiencing the same thing.. i'm now 5 days late and it has been 37 days since the 1st day of my period last month. I'move. Always having a period regular but now there's a delay as I have mentioned. I loose weight (about 5kls) since last month. Could it be the reason for my delayed period? Just to add I'm going to take a PT to be sure. Thanks.

Hi! I am day 55 or a normal 28 day cycle (until a few months ago) was scanned back in July due to 50 odd day cycle and had cysts and 26mm lining, this Time round I have 1 cyst and 22mm lining, I'm being referred to a Gynea as trying to conceive baby no.2. I would either go for a private scan or ask GP, my GP said it would be a 6 week wait before a scan as its classed as non urgent - no pain etc. Yours may not be anything like my issues but I think until you have an ultrasound you will drive yourself crazy wondering!

Sorry i know this is over a year ago , may i know if you were really pregnant that time ? I just wannna know b'cuz we have the same case

Hello, I and my wife have been trying for almost two years now. Our gynae after accessing some test results gave her hmg injection some days after her period. The injection upset the regular (27-28) cycle. We had to wait for 38 days before she started her period though after countless hpts. She was placed on clomephene during that late menses. She is now 43 days late with all menstrual signs all over her. Facial spots, vomitting, back ache, tiredness, sore breasts and so on. She is always complaining of stomach cramps even during intercourse. Am no more in order, can anybody help?

Hi.. We r trying for baby since 9 yrs and had 2 miscarriage. My periods were irregular but since a year its been regular. But now its been 60 days I have no symptoms of periods. Test using preg card has been negative when I checked on 45th day... Plz advise as we need baby and its been high time

I haven't had a period for almost 2 months now and I took a test came back negative but I've been having lower back pain cravings cramping so Idk what to do

Hello, I'm in the same boat here... how did it pan out for you x

Hi there i'm in same boat my period is a regular 28 day cycle. My last period was 05/12/2016 and ive not had a period since on the 13th jan i thought my period had started because i had gone to the toilet and there was a bit of light pinkish coloured blood on the toilet paper but nothing since i have taken 3 hpts and have all come back negative. I have this app on my phone that is telling me if i am pregnant that im already 12 weeks pregnant what do i do?

Im over 50 days late home pregnancy test coming back negative but got a bump and feeling slight movement breasts also larger cant understand why coming back negative

Im only 38 already had four kids cheap hpt are coming back negative belly big and feeling movement dont know what to do