Hi there
I have to admit I've been on this post everyday for the past two weeks and I am in the same situation you were in. I'm in my final year of college with exams next month and 60 days late. I feel like tears whenever I think about it. Can you tell me how you got on?
Thanks so much

hello i am 59 days late to

Well guys!
I simply recommend all of you to go through an ultrasound at first hand, either you get negative or positive hpt.
Last year i was 45days late in my periods (normal 32days) and i had all the pregnancy symptoms too and i was sure that im pregnant cz my husband was abroad and that was the first time after marriage that we could live together for max 13days. I got negative hpts and then i went to my family gynecologist and she did my ultrasound right away. I was not pregnant rather my eggs were immature and then she asked me to get my hormones test done on 2nd day of my periods and start medication from 5th day of periods. My all reports were normal and also ultrasound. Reason of late periods was sex after a long long time.
And don't give up as on the other hand my sister in law got negative hpts too but she got positive report of blood test. Everything can happen and to anyone. All women are different. So try your luck as im trying right now.. Im 43days late in my periods but scared of having a test.... Lets see :)

I have missed 2 periods and usually a regular 32 day cycle. Finally getting an appointment with the nurse on Monday 5th of may by which point I would have missed 3 periods.

Absolutely doing my head in now, only symptoms I don't have is sore breasts however I have been getting the occasional what feels like growing pains.

Nausea has stopped, was feeling queezy from 9am to midday everyday for about 3 weeks which has since disappeared but has been replaced by back ache since.

I am going to Insist on an ultra sound as well as a blood test as all home HPT's have been negative. I have seen so may people in the same boat on so many forums and no one reply with what the end result was!

Does anyone have any updates?

hi..ino this is an old post I was just wondering as my last period was March the 1st but I bled for 24 days straight. I went for a scan to see wat was wrong had swabs done ect they said I was normal since then I aint seen another period I have all the signs of pregnancy..headaches spots runny nose tired really bad heartburn gas I had a bit of pink dishcharge wits 1 spot of blood Lower back pain and cramps..I've taken countless tests and all neg has anyone else ended up pregnant??

What was the outcome?

Hi kindly help me to reply, I'm very panic, my last period on 26/3/17 until now 15/5/2017 almost 51 days left no period.. I checked 5 times urine test all become negative.. last Wednesday 10/5/17 dr. Scan and said not preganet.. I have white discharge and some cramps,. I'm sacred is that any problem ..,

I'm 60 days late since the last day of my period and I'm always on time with my cycle. My boobs are very sore and I've been sick for the last two months and I pretty much hate the way all my clothes fit me right now I've taken probably 6 hpt and all have been negative but I know I must be pregnant.

Same problem for me 60 days late no idea for me bec 2 neg test I've had headache lower abdomen pain some times and some times milky discharge pls tell I am pergnant.

Hello I'm 45 days late for my periods normally my periods s late for 36 days to 40 days I 've not taken any test til now bcz my scared of negative results frm past 6 months vr trying for a baby n last month my period took 43 days so m not sure m pregnant or it's lik last month I got late periods n is it same lik tat

last period was from 25-29April,2017.Pregnancy test is negative.Took medicine of Noteron(NORETHISTERONE) from 17-23June,2017.medicine took (2 +2+2) in a daily. worried for late period. please help me

Hi,I'm experiencing the same problem,I'm 59dsays late but mine came by day 60&my cycle is usually 28-35days.I'm really worried

A little worried, i had a miscarriage in jan 2015 post that i discovered that i have to undergo a Laparoscopy as i got a Cyst got the surgery done this dec and doc said all will be good since then have been getting my periods regularly on the 1st of every month. its just last month i got it twice i got it on may 1 - 3 and den again on may 21 - 23 i was due for my next period on june 18th however havent got yet. for the past 1 week i have been feeling very tired and irritated have also notice my stomach bloated. i got a home preg test done on mon the resukt was negative. cani still be pregnant??? shud i still wait till july 1st week and den get a blood test done.. has any one felt the same.  kindly reply

hello, I would like to us because I am a little bit confused. My period was last april 21-17 and I missed my period in May but I test May 25 I guess, then june 19 I test again and the result is positive. May I know my due? Thanks and more power.