Have u found out what it could be. I got same symptoms

So any answers Temilade?

Im in the same situation, im 23 days late and its been 56 days since the first day of my last periode (march 19), my cycle has been at 33 days since october 2014. I've been off the birth control patch since mai 2014 and we've been trying since august. I feel tired, stomack seems off, i can sleep on it but feel uncomfortable, which is odd since i always slept on my stomack and my side all my life. I have clear discharge very frequently for 3-4 days and then slows down for a day n it starts all over again. I took 3 test already and all negative (day 7, 15 and 19). Went to the doctor and did blood test on may 6th, no news from the doctor yet and its been over a week. I don't feel like myself, i feel different. I feel.prego. Any support and suggestions would be grateful. Thanks in advance

Hi. Just curious as I'm exactly that what you posted, were you pregnant?? X

No news from my doctor regarding my blood test (test done on may 6th). Still no periode yet and haven't done another pregnancy test yet. Spoke with a pharmacist and he suggested to wait for my next cycle (end of may) and if nothing by early june, go back to the doctor and do another test.

I am 116 days late. I track my periods, and they have been normal every month for like two years. I'm not on birth control. Yes I'm sexually active. I've taken 6 texts, all came back negative. What's wrong with me????

I know it has been some time but i am in this same situation right NOW! Where you pregnant??? ?

Did you ever find out ?

I know I'm late to this thread, but for anyone reading this later as I was, I thought I should share. When I first started looking online for some answers it had been about 50 days from the start of my last period, and I was feeling some slight nausea and being emotionally sensitive (those were two things I had noticed when pregnant with my first child), so I thought I might be pregnant, but had already taken a few negative tests over the past couple of weeks. My husband and I had already been trying to conceive for over 6 months at that point. Now, it's been 80+ days since my last period, numerous doctor's appointments, and I just had an ultrasound that showed enlarged ovaries, cysts, and spontaneous ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, whatever that is. So if you have this question, it may be worth a trip to the doctor to see if there is something else wrong. It's also worth noting here that before I had my daughter, my periods were always consistent, and I had no problems whatsoever. I have never been on any type of birth control or hormones or drugs. Best of luck to anyone else out there trying to find answers!

Was you pregnant

Madam I have sex my girlfriend and now 60day gone but her periods is not come....what I do? Do u have some medicine

My period is 15 days late and my last cycle was 52 days ago. I do have a wacky cycle any where from 35-40 days. My fiancé and I don't use protection. I don't feel pregnant. I took a test three days ago and it was negative. I do have a runny nose and cough and i did have killer headaches from about 3 days. I have a cloudy discharge every so often. Is my period just super late? Or is there something wrong with me?

PLEASE BAMBI HELP!

Oh and I'm not on birth control. Haven't been in about 6 years.

Hi there, I to am having the same issue but the only difference I had my tubes tied back in 2001. I have never been late, always 28 days on point. I'm officially 2 months late. I've done over the counter and doctors urine test all negative. I have seen some change in me, weight gained within the last 30days, cramps, back pain, hip pain, bikini line pain, enlarged/sore breast (just recently). I made an appointment next week with an OBGYN in hopes to get an answer. By the way I'm 40 years old so I wasn't planning on having any more but a baby would be defiantly a BLESSING =)

I am in the same boat. I have already been to the Dr and I had the blood test and it came back negative then i had a pelvic exam but came back normal. I'm only 21 and I have always had a normal cycle and now I'm 45 days late. What's going on.