Gaviscon helps by coating the esophagus if you have reflux it will help
Not eating 3-4 hours before laying done
It's been 4 1/2 years at first had the full feel now the gas small potrtions of eating only a little food along with gas x

I had my tt in March of 2016. I have had horrible bloating and gas pain ever since. So has my friend that went to same Dr after me. Surgeon says it isn't from surgery but i definitely did not have this before the surgery! Sometimes the pain is so bad that i can't move. Or i have to walk hunched over to get to a bed asap! I've seen quite a few reviews saying they've experienced this same problem after tt so i don't know how drs are saying it's not related. I hope it goes away

Dont take muscle relaxers or pain killers, it will constipate you more, making situations worse. From what im hearing....you need to try to stay away from all foods that bloat...dairy, wheat, gluten, etc. Its just a fct of life now for all of us post TT ladies sadly. I fell your pain...eventually someonevwill research it more, and hopefully we will all get some relief!! Stay strong

I wish that people that posted a year ago would come back and update. I am 5 weeks out from TT and lipo and am having all GI issues but have has every test done am told that everything structurally is ok and that it is not due to surgery. I am 5'9 and was 128 pounds... wanted "perfect" stomach and could not achieve through diet and exercise. I feel like my life is over. I am distended, uncomfortable, and suffer from loss of appetite, diarrhea... down to 118 pounds. I

Please eat only Brown rice (Small amounts). Salads, lean protein, omega 3 foods
Exercise alot. Eat every 3- 4 hours. Eat small quantities, chew slowly.

Tdm how are you doing now? I'm having a muscle repair in two months I'm 5'9 and 128lbs also. I've had two children and one c section my ab muscles are shot. I'm always uncomfortable and bloated because my muscles cannot hold my insides in. I'm hoping the muscle repair would help this.

Can it be anaesthesia related?
Same problem after face only operation. It feels terrible and have no clue where it came from.

It's been over 6 months post op from a full tummy tuck.. I have the worst abdominal bloating and also feels hard near my scar like I have way too much scar tissue that formed. I am extremely unhappy with the results. I run 5-10 miles a day along with weight training. I've always been physically fit and got the TT for sculpting and making sure that I would remain flat in that area... Jokes on me! I plan on going back for scar revision and for them to see why this is happening. If too much fat and scar tissue formed during healing or if it's
seroma. Either way I will have this revised and fixed. Because seeing my other friends after theirs, I know this is not supposed to happen.

I had TT a year ago and while in recovery I read that a lot of people
Had similar issues with bloating. So I explored different options and found that ultrasound therapy was helpful to prevent and to aliviate bloating. First I paid to get it done and made sure to learned the steps from massaging the belly to the motions to use the machine. I end up buying a small machine online $60 and do it myself at least 3 time/week. At the beginning I used to have a lot of problems but it seems like the ultrasound therapy helped a lot and now I don't have that many issues anymore. I hope this brings a little help to some of you who are struggling.

I had my TT ago 10 month's ago, I have the same issues can't eat it hurts so bad, I have lost so much more weight after my surgery it is really scaring me I am 5'9" weigh 125 I have nothing left on my buy skin and bones. I called my surgeon in Feb. to ask for help and told him my issues and he said I didn't need to come back it was nothing he did and to go see another doctor. I have been test for everything. Just today I had my test results come back negative for stomach cancer I am so relieved but none of the specialist I have seen can help me. I just want to eat a normal small meal. The only things I can tolerate right now is Ensure drinks, mashed potatoes, oatmeal and yogurt but even these things hurt me. If I had to do again I wouldn't have had the procedure that is for sure it has taken my life from me.

LOL!! A lot of people lose a tremendous amount of weight and then become fitness instructors. Some women have it to get rid of post baby bumps… Fitness instructors are actually real people too, you know.

And, you can also still be extremely fit and be carrying extra weight. Some of the fittest people I know actually have a tummy…

I would love anyone that has found relief to please post an answer im 3 months post op had tummy tuck and 5 weeks later started to bloat so badly and suffer constipation im eating a lot less and sometimes to scared to eat at all its not swelling as it gets worse throughout the day and is very rounded

I have the same issue after my second large baby. If I eat or drink anything I swell 1-6 inches. I wake up with a flat stomach and look pregnant by the end of the day. Did the TT help?

I had my TT in April this year. A couple weeks ago,I noticed that I get blooded at the end of the day. It looks like I am 5 months pregnant. I don't know what to do. I also have a elevated area on the right side of the incision that is hard inside. I am hoping it will go away because it is very depressing.