Guest wrote:

I'm a little bit embarrassed to admit this as a woman, but I prefer anal sex to vaginal. I don't really understand why that should be the case, anatomically, but it feels better. If I am being penetrated anally and also rub my clit, I will climax so hard that I squirt, and it is so intense that I want to scream. Seriously. It is THAT good. There is nothing like it.

AMEN TO THAT!!
I'm the exact same =]

when i first did anal sex, what i found out was easiest and less painful to me is missionary position-instead of going into the vagina just insert the penis into the anus. have lots of lube and relax! once penis is in, sit there for a minute get use to it-relax-maybe rub the clitoris for a minute too. just stay relax and lots of lube and you should be fine!

Anal sex is enjoyable for a woman. Sure, you have to use lube and take it slow... but once you do all that, it feels fantastic! In fact, I've had the best orgasms of my life with something in my butt, whether it be a penis or a buttplug. Trust me, hold this card close ladies, it'll make your man putty in your hands.

My husband had been asking me to do it for 8years, I have been asked by nearly every bf, I though it must be a man thing and he kept trying to touch me even when he knew I didn't want to but one day he touched me and it felt nice so i let him continue and it hurt a bit until I got used to it and we did it a bit more and then i suggested we do it much to my surprise, I thought what am I doing but it just felt right and intimate we have been together a long time, so i thought hey why not try it, and I have only done it once but now I am building myself up for it again, and it is always my suggestion, he would never push me.

Its kind of sexy, but I suppose when you have been together for as long as we have you need new things to spice it up.

Not something I'd do every day, but once in a while I love it. My bf and I have done it a few times and there's nothing like it, like a previous poster said, I almost like it more than vaginal intercourse, the feeling is so different, i love the "fullness" and he loves the dominant feeling he gets.

So relaxe, plenty of lube, and there's no reason why it shouldn't be a great experience.

I like wild sex myself, so there's no "stillness" and he enjoys it as much or more than I do :p We do start slow, lots of foreplay, but once we get going, we rock the house, haha. At the moment I really prefer doggie style, but want to try more. Rear entry while on our side is amazing too, and more sensual. Doggy style gets more intense and tendency is to go faster and harder.

We do get quite kinky in the bedroom though (and everywhere else too, haha) Waiting to try my strap on on him soon :-D

(thanks for the "guest" status, not sure I would want this out there otherwise :p )

I was always the girl to say hell no exit only!!! Although I had a random thought about anal sex and started to do a little research. What I found was that many women that tried it couldn't get enough of it and it hurts others because they weren't prepared and/or anxious. I had a change of heart and got curious. Well my husband and I went to a sex shop and bought an anal probe which gradually gets bigger, I think that helped a lot. We used a ton of lube and to take the anxious feelings away had a few ales. I was surprised it never hurt not even once and I was using a vibrator on my clit too. We then switched to his penis, he was very gentle even for being a big guy ; ) We didn't have to do the wait take it out- okay put it back in thing. I was surprised it went so easily! Oh I was scared about the dirtiness factor, nothing ever smelled or came out and I didn't use an enema either. I cant say that it was better than vaginal intercourse but maybe we just need more practice. I wont drink anything next time I think it made me a little too relaxed and almost desensitized. I was just really excited that my husband could take one of my virginities hehe If anyone has any questions or needs some advice let me know

I've had anal sex several times. First time with lubricant the other times in the water. ^_^
It's a nice feeling when done correctly and if rushed it can be very irritating. Anal sex in the water is pretty enjoyable. It also loosen's you up.

some chicks just love it. I have experience giving it to girls without even using lube, which was ridiculously exciting considering it went in so easy. she must have put in a few drops before she came out. Other girls, like my previous girlfriend, jumped off my penis so fast and reached for her butt because she thought she was bleeding from the anus. However in most every case, I have played with all girls asses that I have been with even if it was just foreplay, and I have only been refused twice. Girls love, it just let them know your going to do it exactly like they want it, at their own pace.

My current gf is the second girl I've penetrated anally, and she likes it. It is a little painful for her however. Thanks for the advice It is very helpful. First girlfriend that let me hated it, and only let me do it when we were drinking or if she was really aroused. Usually after she cummed vaginally first.

My wife and I tried it once with mixed results. Not the greatest and a bit painful. Then when we would have sex doggy style I would just put a little lube on her anus (and with very short finger nails) I would start to explore her anus and let her discover how she felt. The first time I put a finger deep inside her anus while my penis was in her vagina, she reached orgasm almost imediately! Now she realizes there is much pleasure to be had with play in that area. We have since moved on to what ever the mood is at that time. Penis in either. Sometimes round 1 is in the front and round 2 is in the back. And, while in her ass, get a vibrator on her clit...get ready for a squeez! Fun stuff.

My husband and I have anal sex and I enjoy it as a women. It takes alot of work though to get my anus stretched enough to have him penetrate it.. W e use dildos to stretch and that seems to work.. Just because the first time it may hurt a little does not mean u should not try it again.. This time just try stretching a little longer.. If it is done right trust me the women will love it and so will the guy.. I think my husband loves it more than me but I will do anything to make my husband happy..

I enjoy anal very much. Brought up in Germany in the seventies and eighties it featured in much of the pronography on television and VHS. After experimenting with a small dildo and using much moisturising cream while I masturbated it was very pleasurable. When I remarried I introduced my (english) husband to my secret wolrd. We enjoy anal in many positions as we do vaginal intercourse. Keep wet wipes by the bed so when switching form anal to vaginal or oral the penis is sterilised. Baby oil is the best lubricant if you are not using a condom, if you are water based KY is best. Finally I learned to douche my anus before anal sex and insert plenty of lubrication using a 500ml syringe which saves effort durng sex. My favourite position is face down with my husbands arms wrapped around my neck and chest we also enjoy doggy fashion and face to face naal, with my knees on my shoulders where I can watch his face as he climaxes. Andy yes I orgasm very very powerfully from deep anal intercourse!!!

Dont go on top of your Girl, instead try side wise, Lubricate her nicely and then insert inch by inch. it will give you a great pleasure and make her feel good as well. My GF s hole was tinny, but with continously applying oil and inserting inch by inch today she enjoyes annal sex a lot. so my advice is go slow and go side wise. after you insert full you can climb on top and start pumping harder.

i totally enjoy anal. when my boyfriend questioned me anout doing it, i admit i was alittle scared. One day during sex he surprised me and he tried anal. i found it so amazing. what was even better was that he put my vibrator in my vagina while he had fun doing anal. We both had a major orgasm!

Ok......... Once and for all women tolerate a**l sex sometimes to please their boyfriend/partner. There are no glands or g spots there for a woman it is simply where she goes to the toilet. If she is not relaxed it will be agonising and she will resent you , the best you can hope for is that she allows you to do it because she likes to please you but trust me, i have tried it and spoken to many many women and the story is the same, hate it or fake it, always tolerate it or dread it. and inevitably she will leave you for someone who doesn't want it.

Use your time to find her Gspot instead, research it there are some great tutorial sites on the web.