Yes!! Im 15 and i think im gay and love anal, i like to use a toothbrush and either f**k myself with it or leave it in while i jerk or both! Anal is great, makes the orgasm so much better and you dont even have to jerk if you dont feel like it :) highly recomended

i can have anal orgasms to but mine always come from anal stimulation i preform oon my self and comes out thru my anus only which gets really wet n i cum so much its amazing yet i am a straight male who just enjoys the multiple orgasms

I use a finger to massage my prostate. The sensations after awhile feel like waves of energy going through my body. It causes a shivering sensation which causes me to make very loud moaning. There is nothing else I know like it. After that any stimulation of my penis is mind blowing!

you should offer to f**k him he'll prob love it hes just too afraid to ask you for it

how do you know if you are having an anal orgasm, and do you cum out your ass?

Yes u should defiantly do that.... It will offer him inane pleasure..

i like girls only but they like to f..k me. my body can't help it. why me?! :(

Your boyfriend is a fag

Perfect answer buddy

Be careful with small sharp "tools" like the toothbrush, better to use a dildo (whatever comfortable size desired) so you don't accidentally poke a hole through your bowels. About 6 to 8 inches inside your butt, the bowels make a turn, so "going too deep" with a sharp instrument could hurt you.

Anal stimulation is one of the great experiences of sex, "straight" guys who refuse it because of the gay connotations are missing out big time. It's stupid to use things like a toothbrush or any other solid instrument when you can buy professionally made dildos on line which are equivalent to an erect penis and give unbelievable pleasure. Providing you don't go for one that is way too big, (lube is important at any size) I defy any guy, straight or gay, to deny that ejeculating while having a "penis" up his ass is the ultimate sexual pleasure.

Do it he would Love it

I'm straight and would like to have anal orgasms any tips

You are relly lucky dude...

I used to be able to reach a "different" kind of orgasm from digital stimulation of my prostate when I was young. I would not ejaculate but I would have whole body, shuddering orgasms. I lost that ability somewhere in my late teens, early twenties. Now, it all depends on what I am using and the angle I achieve. Mostly, I have to get direct and HARD pressure on the prostate to get even close. Even then, I require penis stimulation. I do drip copious amounts of pre-cum. Lately I have been dripping out some semen as well. I think I might be able to train my ass if I do it enough. I've seen men who cum totally hands free from their ass alone, being stimulated. A plain dildo works best. Plug work if you can get deep enough and it hits the right spot. I'd like to try a f*****g machine someday. If I were smart, I'd find a top who wants to f**k me silly... but there is always tons of bottoms and relatively few tops.