you also have aging clinics in CA...I too am a body builder...but you all have access to GH and other things...you can f**k forever on the right chemistry..look at stallone lol

Can this be done while wearing Chastity cages spiked or un spiked

I think we are all different physically and emotionally. I am a married man (early 60's) and have always enjoyed toys and penises in my ass, however none ever gave me any type of orgasm until I made a homemade f*****g machine. I first used it 8 years ago when my wife was traveling for her job and that night I had close to 20 anal orgasms (no ejaculation). These were incredible and longer lasting then when I ejaculate with sex or masturbation. I think I ran out of endorphins and was tired when I finished (90 minutes later I'm guessing). The next day I was a little sore down there but couldn't wait to do it again. After using it secretly a number of times I introduced it to my wife. Big mistake! She did not like me using it and I shortly thereafter dismantled it. Over the years I have made variations of the original but it was never the same. Yesterday my wife was gone for much of the day and I assembled a unit and used a very curved dildo that I had found at an adult toy store. I figured the curve would make great contact with my prostate and wow, was I right! About 15 orgasms later I put things away. I enjoy mixing this with regular orgasms. I'm into hands free orgasms now with estim (another long story) and the end of the month my wife is planning on going out of state for the week-end. This should be an incredible time. I'm planning on many orgasms with my f*****g machine followed by perhaps 2 hour of fantastic electro stimming and then the big O! Thanks for reading my novel

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Ass fingering is so good. But another penis is much better.

I use 2 fingers to stimulate my arse as I wank hard on my penis. It's so good.

Yes. I love and prefer the orgasms anal stimulation cause. I get full body orgasms, and can have one after another, after another. I even have ejaculated from anal play, completely flacid without touching my manhood from extreme anal stimulation.

I am a heterosexual man, attracted to and turned on by women. I also have some very naughty kinky desires. Always loved playing with my back door in the shower as a young prepubescent child. Loved touching myself, and masturbated, A LOT. Often when i had no porn to watch or magazines to enjoy while doing so, i fingered my butt. I found i enjoyed two fingers more than one, then 3 more than two. I eventually starting using various objects as dildos, this whole time only using spit as lube. Later when i was 14 and the internet was brand new, my best friend and football teammate were hanging out, and he ws showing me internet porn. I excised myself to the restroom, and was masturbsting with fingers in the back. He walked in thinking i was out of the bathroom, and i was so close to orgasm, i told him to hold on i was almost done. He watched me fingering myself, and saw me have a unreal large ejaculation, made a mess all over myself. As laid on the floor, legs up and spread, he asked why iwas shoving fingers ip my butt snd i explained it felt so good and made the orgasm that much better, and that the porn pics online got me so aroused and turned on i had to. He said he didnt mind if idid it next to him, so i did, not even a minute later. I asked him what possible pleasure could a woman get from sucking kn a mans member. He wasnt sure, then :i wondered if a man fiving a bj would enjoy it, and the recipiemt as well. He then told me he would be willing to explain how it felt receiving, of i would give hom the bj. He then moved hos hand low and between my legs, gently opening them up, and hos hands much lsrger than mine, found their way in, and it felt amazing. He got three in which was evem better than my three. He then pulled his psnts down, to reveal his mich thicker manhood. He told me i had to try giving a bj so we could know what and why the man and woman typically enjoy about bjs. I gladly repositioned his 3 fingers still in me, and started goving him a bj. I enjoyed it, being fingered, and doing some sexual act i never thought of doing. He was quick to orgasm, and i had him to my gag reflex, and had no choice but to swallow the bulk majority. He was still hard, and wanted to see if men could enjoy receiving anal like a woman does in porn. I told him i always wondered what it would feel like, and asked if he wanted to try it on me. He gladly obliged. It felt amazing, and i ejaculated like never before without being touched as he was behind me, as i was bend over the armrest of his couch, drooling some of his mouthwash that didnt go straiggt down my throat over his thick long testing probe. He then placed the head on top of my hole, and pushed in, and i orgasmed nonstop for 5 minutes begging him to go harder and faster, he fonally orgadmed whoch happened as i had a full body orgasm, and feeling his throbbing and pulsing, i ejaculsted all over my face, a massive amount. We both shared the same GF, and when we ďid get sexual with her after that, together, he showed her what we did daily. And she brought a large dildo over and wanted to see if i could take it. Now, while i often crave the anal orgasm from having a real bog penis inside me, i enjoy pushing my boundaries. Challenging myself. I love being stretched and filled as much as possible. I now masturbate using a motorized thrusting machine, with a 16 inch stroke, and on the thristing ram i mounted the freat american challenge. I use it daily, my gf likes using it as well. My friend from when we were 14 is now a medical professional, and have gone to his office and have had sex, many times. He comes over often and we have sex, my gf who lives with me loves watching while calling me names. For our wedding night we want my friend, and an army friend we nicknamed the donkey, from photos he took of himself as he tied me up and used me multiple times daily (very dominating guy, who knew he could just pull my pants down and take me and i would beg for more, and even initiate many times. Him and my friend are both going to take turns on both of us, not letti g each other do the husband and wife wedding night thing until they both have filled us up. I try to have them both over a few times a year, as i enjoy having both of them taking tirns on me, and my wife loves wstching them both enter me together as i clean up the mess they pumped her full of in her lady hole eagerly.

So yes, guys can have the best orgasm from anal stimulation. Many find it fsr superior to a penile orgasm. I love it more because i can have a machine with a giant toy go long hard and fast, go on for over an hour, and have more better orgasms in that hour than twin strippers could muster with their mouths. Some guys would rsther have sex with men who they have 0 attraction towards other men, simply because of how much better anal orgasms are.

Some men are not as lucky to be as responsive to anal as some guys like me. My two best friends enjoy me more than their women because of how into i get, and how i can take them taking turns nonstop. How i even have met them in public and done it. How i am always ready and willing, and do the freaky things. Like having sex on my driveway, during a blackout. Having sex while their ladies were passed out drunk, the gym, parks, cars, elevators, rooftops, beach, boats. And how my soon to be wife loves watching me take it, as much as she loves taking their massive sausage, while iwatch, and give both oral during, and encourage them to be as nasty as possible, and how much i want them to feel her tightness, and how great it feels, and hownawesome it isto cum inside a woman whole her man is licking their sack, and cleaning up. Telling her how great their huge shafts feel, how the one friends head is just massivr, and how it lulses faster as he nears climax, and how great hos load feels being shot deep inside, and to rexch back and feel his balls as each shot is pumped inside you. And how the other is so long and thick, and how great he thrusts good long deep strokes, and how awesome it is to push back against him, so his balls flap up and smack you down there, and how seeing her orgasm from them, and watching them enjoy her as much as they enjoy me, turns me on like nothing else.

I am a guy and have for years been making myself cum from anal masturbation. It's a different cum when it is anal only and a intense cum with penis stimulation. I have purchased way more cucumbers and yellow squash for anal fun than eating.
Started when I was 10 and 50 now and still poop normal even though one of my friends called me a size queen. A Q- ball on a string is a great anal toy for going about your day while enjoying some back door stimulation.

Yes we can I have had numerous orgasm and cum quite hard from strapons and anal entry

I will make my body quiver legs shake with a nice dildo hitting my prostate omg feels so good every time no problem

Hey all, crazy thanks for the anal discussion thread...really made me think a lot on prostate simulation. Off to play with my anus now, later.

Hi i am so upset i am a bottom n when my partner put his penis in i cum right away n then i tell him to stop how could I increase my orgasm time please tell me i really need to know it

So is it for anle plussure or is it for what and why.

It's bad though

Hey I've been trying to have an orgasm for a couple of months now but I have no toys or anything of the sort and I am solo
Do you have any suggestions

Yes IFIT GETS HIM OFF DO IT ME AND MY WIFE STARTED USING TOYS ON ME AND HER AT THE SAME TIME WE HAVE A BLAST AND HAS MADE US MUCH CLOSER