YES!! He is wishing and oping you will, but is too shy to ask.
Also focus on the base of his penis. grasp it with your fingers and squeeze while pulling your hand toward the head (of the penis). This increases erection strength and hastens orgasm.
The very base of the penis, very close to the anus is where the greatest sensitivity resides. For me, it is where orgasm occurs. I have a theory about this prostate massage story. I think the actual thing getting massaged to orgasm is the very base of the penis. where the cavernous bodies of the penis contacts the prostate. I have always enjoyed anal sex along with hetero penetrative sex or masturbation. But 10 years ago, I had my prostate completely removed to treat prostate cancer. I have found that anal sex feels exactly the same now as when I had a prostate. The secret, I think, is that the elusive male G-spot is actually at the base of the penis and is most easily reach from inside the anus (which massages the upper surface of the base of the penis) or from deep massaging the very base of the penis near the anal orifice (this massages the other side of the base of the penis)

can a man make a man cum by hitting his prostate with his penis

Id love to try this with my hubby but im not sure how to do it can you tell n more please

Great answer. I to have had an orgasm without touching my penis once even very flaccid. Just today ridding my rubber dildo half hard I came good. Exploring now massaging just the prostate.

Yes it can happen, I massage myself regularly, and it work. I start by rubbing the hole gently until I relax, and loosten up. Then gently finger my hole, for just a few minutes, then repeat over time. It eventually leads to my anus becoming wet and very slippery. Then when I reach a nice relaxed state, it starts to give me a warm, fuzzy feeling, lol and then I start to feel the flood of orgasm. And my rear end begins to flood out the warm, slippery discharge. And on occasion, my penis cums at the same time, even without stroking it!

Wat I'm wondering is how many men have had a hot load shot deep in your ass and start shooting cum from your penis 10 is the number

Damn but how? I tried