Hello... I am 24yrs old... I have had a lot of female problems at my young age... In Nov. 2007... after having my 1st child in Nov. 2004... I had 2 get surgery due 2 a cyst the size of a Softball.. It was filled with blood that was the cosistancy of jello... I got pregnant with my second child in Oct. 2008... come 2 find out I had low grade pre cancer cells in my cervix... they wanted 2 wait untill after I had my baby and see if it went away... I Had my baby 4 weeks early.. But she is healthy and well now.. And def caught up on weight and size very quickly.. After having her they retested me and I then had High grade pre cancer cells in my cervix... my doctor said we need 2 operate and do the LEEP procedure along wwith a DNC as soon as possible because the next step is cancer... My @nd daughter was born in July 2009 I bleed untill October 2009 when they did my LeeP procedure and D&C... they found a blood clot in my uterus causing the bleeding... after my 2nd daughter I also have very severe pains in my abdomen... periods were extremely painful... after the D&C and LEEP procedure.. I still had terrible pain... my Ob/ GYN told me 2 see a Gastro specialist becuz he didn't think the pain was female related.. Come 2 find out... in June 2010 I took a preg test.. It was possitive so I went in2 the doctor.. I was set up 2 have blood work done and a sono.. My Hcg level was 65 he said that was very low so I had 2 be really early in my pregnancy.. I went 2 have the sono done and they found nothing in my uterus.. They found another cyst on my right ovary that was the size of a tennis ball.. I had 2 repeat bloodwork.. My Hcg level went from 65 to 49... I then had 2 repeat again.. It drop 2 35.. The doctor said the pregnacy wasn't normal.. And that the levels were very low 2 even be an etopic pregnancy he said this was very unusual.. I repeated bloodwork it was 25.. The doctor said he needed 2 operate... to go in through my belly botton with a camera.. 2 see why I have been having sever pain in my abdomen 4 so long and why I keep getting these cyst that r so large... and 2 find out where the fetus was growing.. He thought for sure it was etopic... surgery was july 15th, 2010 when he went in with the camera he discovered that my cyst had burst on its own... and as far as the pregnancy.. It turned out that I got pregnant in my tube.. It aborted itself from my tube instead of attaching 2 the tube.. And attached itself 2 my bowel.. They had 2 cut me yet again.. Once in Nov 2007 2 remove the softball size cyst.. And this time july 2010 2 remove the baby.. This was very hard 2 go through.. And he said extremely rare that that happend.. Becuz normally the fetus will attatch itself 2 the tube and they have 2 remove a piece of ur tube or it can burst and potentially lead 2 death... he also discovered that I had endometriosis.. And that's y I've been in so much pain.. After surgery I had 2 wait 4 my first period 2 come.. My doctor put me on birth control.. Loestrin fe.. He told me take 4 months str8 with out taking the inactive pills.. So I took 4 packs of active pills.. Then he said to take the inactive once ever 4 months so I would only get my period and obvulate once every 4 months.. The pain was still there but only very very mild and tolerable.. I took the 4 months.. Went 2 get my birth control filled... I have aetna as my primary and MA priority partners as my secondary.. At first they said it was going 2 be $289.00.. Then they said I was gonna be $150.00.. They had 2 sent something 2 my doc and he had 2 send it back then it had 2 go 2 the insurance company... I was supposed 2 do this 4 a year and a half... anyway I didn't have my pills 2 take and I have 2 wait 4 this insurance stuff 2 go through.. I haven't been bleeding at all.. So I took a pregnancy test.. I took 3 of them they were all posittive.. I have been cramping really bad and just feel very sick and tired.. I am terrified.. I just took the test yesterday so I haven't been in2 the doc yet... I m so scared I m gonna have 2 go through what I went through in July.. I m still upset about that.. And terrified its gonna happen again.. And terrified I m going 2 b in severe pain.. Can any1 related to this? My partner is also terrified and doesn't wanna go through what we went through last time.. And is thinking about other options.. Lk the pill? I feel that if this happened again so quickly it was ment 2 be.. For some reason or another.. And I just wanna do all the things I m supposed 2 with the doc and bloodwork and sonos.. And see where this pregnancy leads me.. Its fait.. And I feel that if everything is fine.. And the baby is in my uterus and I am able 2 carry this child I shouldn't abort it.. It would be lk smacking God in the face.. I m truely terrified!

if your pregnant and have endometriosis, and you cant find anything for morning sickness that works, try sea bands they work for me i'm 7 weeks pregnant and i have endometriosis you can ask any of your neoghborhood walmart pharmasists about them and there affordable so you dont have to spend a lot of money at your doctors office

hi im 31 yrs and i have satge 4 endo and im pregant im almost 7 weeks and having lots of lower pain its worst now that im pregant does anyone know of anything i can do to help with the pain this is my third preg. in a year i lost two. my doc but me on pregestrome and maybe that will help me carry this pregancy full term has anyone else had that if so can you tell me if that will cause you pain

Hi deb,
I understand your concerns, as I have also had some similar situations. It is your RIGHT to get healthcare that you are comfortable with. If you feel that your doctor doesn't know enough about your condition (which isounds to be the case) INSIST on another doctor who knows what they are talking about. Remember also that just because a doctor is female does not mean she knows more about endometriosis because she has a uterus! If any doctor dismisses anything you say, it means they aren't doing their job properly and it is your right to get another doctor. If your insurance is problematic, then ask to speak to a manager and explain the situation and tell them you need another doctor. I'm afraid I had to go through MANY doctors before I found one that actually knew what they were talking about but once I found him, it was awesome (then we moved, coz we are military so I had to start the process all over again :-( so I KNOW how trying this is for you!)
The best advice I can give you is to keep plugging away at your doctor situation until someone LISTENS to you. I had to put up with some medical professionals treating me like a drug addict because I have to take pain medication, some of them telling me absolute bullcrap about endometriosis and about my OWN body, because they THOUGHT they knew what they were talking about but they really didn't!
Don't hesitate to ask me any more questions and I will try my best to answer them if I can, from my own experience. I have dealt with a lot of stuff with this condition and am very willing to share my experiences if I think it will help anyone else!
Good luck! Virginia

I am 22 and i just got home from my laproscopic surgery and he says that i am a stage 3. I have asked him about getting pregnant and he says first thing i will have to be on fertility meds. He also says that i only have 3-5 years to get pregnant because my endo is so advanced. I am going to start fertility meds as soon as i recover from this surgery but maybe you are different i would ask your doctor if the meds are right for you or maybe you could go the holistic way.

Hello, as so many of these post have stared I to have endo I am 2 wks post the laparoscopy surgery, after the procedure i had some spotting, now I am full on into my cycle whitch my doc says is normal to bleed the way I am. I am my 3rd day in to my cycle and find out today at my 2 week post surgery appt. that I have to take 6 months of injections called, Lupron, along with Aygestin tabltes once a day!!! I am only 21 years old, and have struggled for 8 yrs with the symptoms of endo. I am so tired of doctor visits and test, biopsys, and its like a never ending process of offices, and hospitals. I am a nurse and work in a hospital, I see women just like me young, and older haveing probs. My biggest fear is that I will never know the blessing of motherhood. between the cervical biopsys, and treatments I have been through i just want to say I QUIET!, but i my heart i want the same thing everyone else does, the heavy periods to stop, the pain that keeps you from fuctioning to stop I just want it all to go away.  I know that it aint that easy. I also know that I can not give up know matter how bad I want to. I have got an amazeing husband who has been there for me for the whole 2 years we have been married and the 1 yr we dated before that. I was so scared that he would not want to be with me knowing that there is a possiblity that I may never be able to have his children.When the words came out of my mouth the first time we talked about it, it felt like I had lost a something, like a part of me felt like less of a women knowing that it was an actual possibility that I may never be able to give the person I love with all my heart, something as special as a child. He simply told me that he loved me know matter what and that if it came to that point, then there were all kinds of gods children who needed good homes in this world. I thank god everyday that I have in as my support system, to hold my hand when I cry and the heating pad on my stomach when we go to bed 7-10 days ( if not more), each month. It is in Gods hands now if it is meant for me to have children then I will when the time is right. Until then I will continue to work, and not give up on my way to beating this. I will keep my head high, and to all of you ladies out there who are just like me, I WISH YOU LUCK, I wish for you to have sucess in the long road of this disease, PRAY it helps with the pain and discouragement that goes along with thee process. GOD BLESS

Hi ladies, never forget how blessed you are, it is a dream for me to get pregnant. I had endo grade 3 with a lot of adhisions and a 5 cm ovarian cycte. I've done lap, but i wasn't able to concieve. I'm 30, I'm in the list for ivf for Oct, I wish it could happen by it self. Ihave no fear of pain. I just wish for a beautiful healthy baby. Your pain will get better at the second trimaster, it won't stay forever. It will end upwith the best joy inthe world. Godbless you all moms.

have bad endo as well however a good solution to all of the pain that is endured is and you will laugh but try it .....a heating pad on your lower back also prop yourself up not too high but i use a tempur pedic pillow with a few small pillows to surround me ...but the most important thing to do is to remain stress free. as females we produce more estrogen when we stress and this causes the condition to worsen ....not fun believe me ....i hope this helps and to women who are not pregnant ....clean your colon by drinking 20fl oz of magnesium citrate and 3 docolax pills do this over the weekend (you'll be in the bathroom on and off) then relax even try acupuncture .....i hate the medicine route because my cabinet became similar to a drug store....but try some of this if your pregnant do not DO NOT do the colon cleanse if prego......

I have had endometriosis for most of my life (23 years).  I have found that the treatments from my natropathic doctors seem to work best for me.  I have had 3 laporocopies over the years, and took various forms of birth control until the year 2003.  I refused to go for a hysterectomy because I wasn't done with my female organs yet.  I hope this helps many of you.

I am now 11 weeks pregnant, and having intermitant issues with my left ovary that feels like my endometriosis.  The funny thing is that it occuring every 2 weeks.  The MD that is part of my OB treatment (due to insurance issues) said that the pain must be because I'm constipated.  That is not consistent with how my body has been functioning.  My ND is using bowen and acupuncture and it seems to be helping.  Maybe this will help some of you too.

Best of luck with your syptoms, and remember, you are your own best advocate.

I also have stage 4 endometriosis and am in terrible pain. i hooe if I become pregnant this pain will go away. Thats IF I get pregnant. My OBGYN said it will be very difficult to get pregnant for me.

I am in my third trimester and have been in pain my whole pregnancy. My doc told it was scar tissue on my uterus breaking apart. As your uterus grows and stretches so does the scar tissue. The only thing I have found for pain, is warm baths, heating pad on lowest setting, and extra strength Tylenol. I was offered a shot that would calm the uterus, but to scared to take it. As far as the morning sickness hopefully that will stop in a few weeks.

Hello Ladies,

I am not pregnant, but am trying. I have a sister and cousin with endo-sister, zero baby and cousin, infertility drugs and twins! Anyway, I have been experiencing, for couple years now, dizzy spells, light headedness, and nausea off and on about a week prior to my cycle-good days and bad days. I too have an upcoming appt as to "convence" my doctor that I need to go ahead with a lap to see if I have it. I'll be 36 soon and don't have time to wait for 6 months-1 year to try. So, my question is did y'll have these symptoms? I know pelvic pain seems to the the primary, but I don't really have "pain"....it's more like, friction and aching...enough to finally get up out of bed and take three motrin around the clock.....I also have heavy bleeding, lower back pain, really bad cramp when I have a bowel movement, oh lets see, and my bowels slow down.

Did y'll have any of this?

Thanks for the input!!

Hello, I am 27 and have known about my endo for over 6 years. I have not had any laparoscopies done and I actually assumed that I was going to have to have one before I could get pregnant. Because we thought this, my boyfriend and I were not careful and have been having unprotected sex for 9 months and what do ya know...I'm pregnant. Like I said, we weren't trying to get pregnant. and thought that I couldn't until after a laparoscopy. So, if you are wanting to get pregnant, I would suggest also to get off the birth control and stay positive. It really wasn't until I finally accepted that I would have to have the surgery first that I got pregnant.
Best wishes.

Listen my dear, everyone knows that endo can not be seen on an ultrasound. i suggest you consult with another gynea that wants to help you. please do not take any meds. before consulting another doctor. wish you the best. hang in there

i am so sorry, are you ok now?