Im 16. I cant actually remember when i got them but i think its 2 years now. Told my dad a week ago. Went to the doctor and she wrote me a referal to the dermatologist. I used to squeeze them so now there are 2 of them that are really big -___- i just want them to go away because it makes me really insecure.

I hate it I'm constantly depressed my girlfriend has never said anything I can do anything like normal and I'm fully aware that it's normal, I just looks sh*t

man, she probably won't notice. My girl just asked me what they were and I was just like it's just a cosmetic thing, guys get them from time to time. You can get the removed but they are harmless so I'm not going to bother. Does it bother you?

her reply : No, it doesn't make a difference! I was just wondering.

then she promptly returned to business! Like some other dudes in here have said: It's only a big a deal if you make a big deal. If you aren't nervous or shy about it the chick won't be apprehensive or judgmental. Don't beat around the bush- No to mention, my girl only asked me about a year into our relationship... so... shows how much she really gave a sh*t about it!

yer man i have the same thing and has any of the girls notice these dots and if that did see them did they care or say anything?

yer i have the same thing man. have any of the girls notice and if seen them did they care or say anything?

honestly i thought it was normal when i was growing up . it was not until i was 17 ; i realized it was different . lol

Yeah but I got them during puberty a year or two ago, does that mean they will go away once my hormones calm down?

thanks man this really helped me alot!!...thanks!!!

jo ive got the same situation, im 16 now, ive had them since i was about i think, i had sex for the first time 2 nights ago, we sort of knew it was coming, i was nervous as hell because i thought if she was going to give me head shed notice, but we were under the covers and the light was off thank god! she gave me a wristy for a little bit and i said lets skip the rest and started putting on a condom, and she was fine with skipping the rest of the four play. ive tried using some like facial acne creams on it to find no difference, about 4 months ago i went to the doctor and used a tiny bit of back acne as an excuse for my dad to book me in.. but i showed the doctor and he laughed it off and said 'theyre completely natural and you dont have to do anything about them' that gave me a bit of peace at mind but i knew that girls might not think the same way.. some girls are really judge mental and dont consider how embarressing or nerv racking it is to try talk them through what they are.. luckily i didnt have to and she didnt notice but ive got a pretty sevear case, they are on my sctorum shaft and on the inside of my forskin and they are fairly large compared to photos ive seen.. i really dont know how to get rid of them but its soooo frustrating. someone give me some miracle advice please!

Hey guys...

I just want to let y'all know, I have them as well, pretty much all over my scrotum and covering roughly 50% of my shaft. They are called Fordyce's Spots, and are relatively common in both men and women, but more so in men. There's no problem with them.

As far as sex life goes, and whether women will be concerned, I am 21 and have been with quite a few women. Most of the time they don't even notice. I've only had one girl ask me about them, and I explained them to her, and she didn't care about it. Don't worry about it. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask them here or email me at dr.eggman789(at)gmail.com

um hi guys im I just turned 13 and ive been have these small marks on my shaft and quiet scared of it because i have gotin a bj but only for like 30 secs because i relized i didnt now her and i didnt want any diseases.I ve told my mom this and she didnt get that mad at me but before that i told her i showed the marks on my shaft to her and my dad they said that i should just wash more down there but im really scared that i have a STD i think i dont because i looked up genital worts and it says its painful if touched/during masterpation/sexual intercouse of and i touched them and they dont hurt I know its probley normal but im scared ive been reading what u guys been saying is their a way to get rid of they without going to a doctor or having laser surgery because well i dont want this to get in the way of my life when im older and i hope it doesnt

I first noticed fordyce spots around the same age.  I'm usually one to stress out over little things, but didn't skip a heartbeat over these.  I'm not sure how severe yours are, but I haven't had a problem with a woman because it, I really don't think women care about it and in these days of smart phones and whatnot, if she does care, just go on the internet and show her they are harmless to her and she'll likely feel better.  

However, I've recently been noticing fordyce spots increasing on my lips.  These concern me much more as they are much more visible.  Its not so bad now but I don't want it to continue to get worse.

oh my god ive had these fuckers for YEARS good luck pal the doctors just jacking you off they don't go away my advice is don't even bring it up to women because they don't even notice in the first place

To all the teens stressing out just calm down. Wikipedia Fordyce's spots and you'll learn that the spots are completely normal. Most girls will never notice and if they do its quite clear that theyre not STDs so just explain it to them. Besides the bumps on the shaft provide extra friction during intercourse which is a good thing. BTW always wear a condom.

Yo! Bro I'm 13 too and I have these sh*ts too ! I've read that 90% of the male population have these it's not a deasie or whatever ..... It's natural and I feel your pain I have never Been sexually active and I'm scared because I'm in love with this girl thy I've known all my life since pre school and she's been my best friend since and I realized in the 7th grade she wanted to be more that friends .... Anyways Im sacred to do it with her in the future cause I know in high school if we end up together were gonna do it ..... This web site built my confidence up to not worry and just tell her straight up ..... GIRLS DON'T Care just explain its a natural thing that guys get and mostly every guy has it
Good luck bro I hope the best for you