Don't worry about. It could be a lot worse. Just go out into the world and enjoy the field of vagina out there but be sure to put a Jimmy Hat on.

Hey i have the exact same spots. I am 16 and have a very active sex life. dont worry girls dont even care... there is absolutely NO MEDICAL problems the only problem is cosmetic... it is only you that cares. So, just dont. I thought they were weird but with a little research i KNOW theyre fine :)

Dont worry. I had the same problem and i just let my gf get on with it. They wont notice them And its normal to get them + enjoy

Im 16 & it seems like I've had these little bumps on the shaft of my penis for probably when I was 13. They have been terrifying to me I feel like I have an STI or something! But me & my girlfriend have kind of starting to do stuff like make out and stuff but nothing else really. I'm too afraid to and I don't wanna ruin her life with this! They now have grown to underneath the dome of my penis & I'm really scared!! PLEASE HELP!!! I'm a nervous wreck right now!):

Don't freak out about it, people pay for condoms which have the same affect as the lumps so she probably gunna enjoy it. It's completely natural if need be just show her a website explaining what it is. If she cant accept it then she's not worth knowing mate. Anyway it's not a big deal stick some porn on you'll notice guys with it straight away and the chicks don't mind they jut carry on going about they're buisness.

Well, I've had these things since I was 13 and I'm going on 26 here in a couple of months. It's really no big deal. I mean, I have two large spots on my scrotum and I've had multiple girlfriends and girls that I've had sex with and only one girl has ever asked me what they were and when I explained, she accepted it as a natural thing. It's nothing to get too stressed over. Sure, they are pretty gross looking if you're thinking about it from a outside point of view but it's something most of us guys have go through. No one is perfect and just think, if you don't worry about it your sexual partner/girlfriend/etc. won't worry about it either.

exact same thing for me D:

Don't worry. They're completely normal and girls have them too. I think that the only way to get rid of them is through surgery, but I wouldn't recommend it before you've talked to your doctor.

They are TOTALLY natural ALL mammals have them! they are pores in moist regions! Like our eyelids, inside lips, vagina, penis! IF someone says something just look at them and say "You mean like YOURS" We ALL have them OK? It's just we are SO critical now that any little "thing" makes us FREAK out! 

noo, i had the same problem they are natural i went and seen doctor but he told there just Fordyce's spots and are a natural part, you can get them lasered away (pain free) or just cope with them (sorry for the mis-spelling of cope) anyways, they are natural and will go away or get them removed either way there not infectious its just a a accurance of the body and will be ok.....ryan (age 16)

Hi,I didn't really know how to comment in general but you seem to know a lot, I'v seen 1 picture of these little spotty things and I have two but they both seem a little like whiter as if there is constant pressure on them, should I be worried?

Just realised that wasn't a reply haha, but my point still stands

Well it could be whiteheads! What you should do is go into a room with a well lit area and use a mirror! Pull your bottom lip out and under (so you can see your bottom gums) now see those white spots? THOSE are Fordyce spots - they are also inside your eyelids - IF these 2 spots look like that - you are fine - DON'T mess with them! IF they look more like whiteheads, then just be careful, you can clean the area really well and then gently press on either side to see if it pops IF it doesn't leave them alone - pricking and playing with spots is like a fertilizer they create more and more of the darn things!

The spots are nothing to worry about. I've had them for over 4 years, and I'm in a relationship and I get laid pretty much everyday.

Haha ur funny as f**k dawge. Hey this guy knows what's up. Have fun... Girls go crazy to just be able to touch it! Don't worry about how t looks cuz there thinking about how it feels. This little dots... They don't even notice a thing yo! Don't stress it boys.