What i leanred is.....try to stop masturbating. it helped mine go away, and you cant realy see them as much after a few days

Hey I have the same problem all you guys have, scared to have sex don't know how to get rid of them. I'm 19 going on 20 never had sex half because of this I just wanna find a girl I trust, Don't get me wrong girls have wanted to have sex with me I just turned them down. The thing about it the bugs me the most is how they don't tell you about it in school they go on about std's and what not but not this????? It would be so much easyer if we were told this in school so every one would know and there would be no fear!!! But I guess this is something no one wants to talk about cause well to men your penis is everything. Good luck to every one having the same problems as me I wish you the best of luck, try not to let this set you back just find the right girl and you'll be fine!!!! 
remember one thing f**k bit***s get money!!

Well how about this iv gotfordyce spots and ppp(pearly penile watever) ... Of course I want to tell my parents but the thing is that my cousin works at the medical center where I live :( I'm 16 nearly seventeen and iv had this fear ever since I was 13-14 I have the urge to but I just can't ...and also if I did need any medicin or anything my sisters becoming a nurse ... Doesn't really boost my confidine but anyway I wish everyone good luck :)

I'm 27 years old and had these forever. It's not a big deal at all. Girls don't notice them and if they do I just tell them they're little pleasure bumps for added stimulation.

I was 11, maybe 10, when I first noticed some little white bumps on the scrotum, I am at the young age of 12 and research this sort of stuff alot to make sure I know what will happen, I am not sure, but I looked it up and I think they are 'Hair Follicles'. Where the pubic hair grows, you don't know it is normal because everyone else's pubic hairs cover it up, worried to discuss with friends so I research.. Hope it helped.

try Vitamin A pills nothing to lose either way it is good for you

I am 14 and have had these since i was 13, i am very worried as i have alot of these buggers.. i have read that if you cut down masturbaiting it can reduce them but im so scared and nervous of what girls will think of them, i have not had any sexial intercourse at all..

are there any suggestions that work? i havn't told anyone and im too scared to talk to anyone about them.

i would really enjoy oral sex but im too nervous to approach a girl without thinking about them, im really nervous and need some help.

i do have alot of them and people say girls wont notice but im sure they will:(

I don't know why, but I tend to have chapped lips along with the spots on my upper lip. Well I decided to at least treat my chapped lips so i started using carmex and for some reason the spots started to fade. Its only been three days now and I can't tell you if its actually a hard solution.

Dude I have it to.... Hatred gonna hate an all don't think it's bad man were ribbed for extra pleasure ;) haters be jealous

do you no why this happens

Girls have them too? You c**t.

this wouldnt mind me id still have sex with a girl who has them and also im not desperate or anything

Look guys i have had sex plenty of times and had head alot and have alot of them girls dont either give two sh**s or don't notice... Buttt i have been trying a treatment that seems to work i don't know which of it is working but hey don't look a gift horse in the mouth right? If you have reactions to this at all then stop immediately it might cause sensitivity all of that just read the side effects for your self on the bottles.... Anywho i Go with warm towel compress 2 times a day for 10 min each, when i shower i use first Benzoyl peroxide 10%(Clean and clear continuous control acne cleanser) , then salicylic acid 2%(Clearasil rapid action daily face wash)(one that says results of clearer skin in 12 hours) then finish her off with a daily pour cleanser (Clean and Clear daily pour cleanser) Rub in for 30-40 secs each (no more than 40) then when u go to sleep at night try to keep your nuts dry, (my method wrap toilet paper/paper towel around penis and tape firmly on but not hard!) Good luck fellas hope it works out for u!

BTW no girls have ever said anything or noticed and had plenty of gf's so don't stress if ya got em just be confident in yourself because by the time she gets down there its already too late! hahaha jk they are too nice to say something.. if your really too shy just refrain from head thats the only way they'll see promise u that just put the condom on and have fun!

Had them since I was 13 and am now almost 22 they're still here however;I've been with 11 girls, and only one asked me about it (after 2 years of dating). It's not a big deal guys, just gotta be comfortable in the skin you're in and realize that you are definitely not alone, and chances are that a few of your friends probably have the same sh*t going on but no one wants to admit it or ask about it. Be educated on what it is, so you know what you're talking about if it ever does come up, but otherwise keep your heads up and get it in!