I am 16 and I also have these bumps since like I was 12. Girls really don't notice or girls really just don't care because I've had chicks all over my penis without them really bothered by it. Really you shouldn't worry about girls noticing them. The only reason I'm here is because sometimes one of them will really start to hurt and itch and I saw it was mainly the big ones that hurt so I thought maybe because its big it might be pain from pressure so I just squeezed until it popped and removed as much of the puss stuff and the pain went away after a bit. Do not squeeze them if they don't give you alot of pain because then it might be worse only pop big ones that hurt you. Not sure if this helps so please let me know

I have found a gread solution. I have had these spots for a good 2 years now and everytime i looked at them i felt sick. I felt if i ever had a sexual partner shed leave me. Then i read this and found out other guys my age (15) are getting these. I thought about using hand cream to remove them and it works! I know have about spots left and they are going fast. I started applying hand cream to my penis about 2 weeks ago. Every morning and every night. I then started losing them! Also using handcream as lube when i masturbate should rub the cream into the skin even more! Making faster differances. Id imagine any handcream should work but ive been using Glycerine hand cream called wuta kamille. Its from new zealand but like i say any hand cream should work. Its great! Keep it by your bed and say to your parents that it makes your hands feel softer. I have so much more self confidence then i used to. Hope this works for all you guys! I could have left this and not told you guys now i have dont have them anymore but i know how much you guys suffer with this. Like i did. Oh well good luck on this guys!!!

Hey to everyone !:) so yeah basicly i went on here a few weeks ago and yall helped alot! i use to have alot of these bumps were all experiencing and now they are all gone ! not a trace!

make a habbit of doing these things,                                                                  and not doing some of these things

-use neutragena everyday, oxy 10 every 3 days, in the shower                              -DONT masturbate ALOT ( still trust me here)

-eat more healthy, (trust me..skin care has alot to do with diet)                              -DONT worry!!                    

-keep it cleanly shaved (not kidding here guys.., and it is easier to clean this way)     -most importantly DONT wait to take these steps!

-Stay confident, believe it or not, self esteem can help cure cosmetic problems

-Tan in tanning beds only in the beggining of treatment. (dont judge some girl made me :/ but when I started noticing it was helping me with the problem we all are having, I imediatly thaught "ok looking tan and having smooth penis. sweet!" so. cmon guys its not that bad.

I really hope this helps some of you guys! Im way happier :) my sex life hasnt changed cuz no girls have said anything before but now I dont even worry about it and its amazing:) once it clears up you'll all be 100x happier with how it looks down there :P good luck guys :)

peace.

hey i do masterbate alot and i have them. is there a relation between masterbation a lot and the spots?

Hey just thought I'd let you guys know, I'm 27 years old and when I was a teenager went through the same thing, feeling nervous and my first sexual experiences ended up with my gf wanting to do stuff and me being nervous. Let me tell you that when everyone is exploring theirs and other people's bodies it seems like the end of the world, but there are far worse problems.The best thing to do if you are nervous is just have sex in the dark, a lot of people prefer it so it's no problem. Sooner or later you will forget about it. I went through university completely forgetting about it, having the time of my life. I'm getting married this year, on a personal note my mrs says she loves my manhood. We have been together for over 3 years and have an active sex life, and I only just thought of these little buggers the other day because I see them as normal now, I never actually found out what they were at the time because I was so embarrassed. I brought it up with the lady the other day and she said she had noticed them but was not concerned in the slightest as everyone is different.With all the stuff that people say about STDs and the warnings, plus the reluctance to get intimate for the first time it's no wonder people are weirded out by themselves and what others may think. Confidence helps. Just remember that if you have it in mind when you are with a girl and are worrying, it will ruin the experience. And, if the worst happens where your lady friend notices it and brings it up, I guess my reaction would be "yeah it made me nervous at first, but I went to the doctor and apparently most guys have it during puberty, it is just a natural stage that goes away eventually".

Don't sweat it guys, have fun!

guize read this :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce%27s_spots they dont go away naturally if you get them lazered its cool id imagine but long.

ive had sex many times in light in dark no problems, think where is she looking when your having sex.. at you, your face shes not exactly examining your junk.. just saying like ive done 69's and sh*t no problems keep your nuts in your boxers and its fine ive had them for a while now and im considering going to the doctors about them see what they can do im 19 now had them for a while .

dont worry guys it could be worse if a girl says anything show them this. women understand sh*t like this.

there's nothing to worry about:-D the spots are perfectly harmless and may just sometimes cause a bit of an itch the're just glands on the penis where moistures of oil have formed in to little white bumps.

Don't worry guys, those are Fordyce spots and are common in 80% of men on the planet.  If a girl has a problem with it than she'll have a problem with 2 out of the 3 guys she comes across (if she's switching a lot that is).  Anyway, nothing to worry about, check out wikipedia on Fordyce spots and read more about it and there are links to other types of "spots" that you can look at and see if yours matches it.  Peace!

Hi, i have fordyce spots and i want to go to the doctors but i'm scared i think i'm in a porn movie and get a boner :( 

Lol. Is your doctor a hot woman?

Well, on topic, I am 23 and have had these since I was like 14 and I wasn't sexually active back then (not till I was 16) so I never worried that they were an STD. They haven't gone away, but then again I haven't tried anything to make them go away.

I've had many sexual partners and no girl has ever said anything about them, except my current GF and that was like a year later- she was just curious. That's why I found this thread; I wanted to be able to answer her in clearer terms. I think they look benign enough... a herpes outbreak looks much worse, as do genital warts. Since so many men have Fordyce spots, most girls who have been with men before you (by the time you're 23 and done with college, you hardly find virgins anymore ;) know what they look like and won't get freaked out. If you're in your early teens and the girl doesn't know, just be confident and explain. Refer her to this thread if you have to. Girls respond to confident men/boys and you won't have a problem.

Girls, if you have these, I promise a guy isn't going to mind. They look normal- and they are.

I have found a treatment for Fordyce Spots. I have these spots on the top and side shaft of my penis. I also started developing these spots on my hands as well. I went to my doctor and he prescribed me Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP.

I started to scrub the affected spots with a exfoliating towel and washed with soap. I then treated the spots with the Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP twice a day. It has been only 3 weeks, and they are almost gone!!!! I can barely see them. If they are truly Fordyce spots, I recommend to ask your doctor to get this cream. It works wonders!

I hope this post helps many of you. It helped me. I only use about a pea size amount twice a day.

Here's my history:

I am a 25 year old male. I've had 4 sex partners in the past, none of which had any STDs. I've been tested and I do not have any STDs. The spots appeared about 2 years ago. I finally grew some balls and saw a doc and got the cream. Now it's nearly gone.

I hope this helps many of you! :D

Guys stop freaking out!

I've read loads of forums about SP and it seems that loads of people (mainly guys) are letting this problem really get them down and are letting it impact on their sex life. For all you guys out there, I am 21 and have had SP since I was 15/16 but they have got progressively worse over the last year or 2. 

They initially drove me crazy, I hated them and went searching for any cure I could find, after reading loads of forums and reviews, I decided to just leave them as they aren't causing me or anyone else any harm and almost 90% of males have them in some form.

I have recently broken up with my girlfriend of 3 and a half years (nothing to do with my SP lol) and she never cared about them at all, we had an amazing sex life and she made me feel so comfortable about them and now I couldn't care less. Trust me girls do not care! If they have seen a penis before then more than likely they have seen SP before whether they know it or not. 

Obviously there are many guys (and girls) out there with SP that are very anxious about getting their kit off and who would do anything to get rid of them. BUT BE CAREFUL. Don't just google treatments and waste your money on a bunch of ANTI SEBUM creams because there are no real cures. Just because you read a forum about someone having amazing results with a product it doesnt mean it will work! Many times those posts are by people trying to sell a product!

So don't worry its is very common and completely harmless, albeit moderately unsightly but I promise you will notice them more than anyone else and if you dont let it get you down and more confidence in yourself you will have a completely fulfilled sex life!

Just advertise yourself as RIBBED FOR HER PLEASURE ;)

Im f*****g 19 and have had them since i was like 13 or 14, pisses me off im still a f*****g virgin and as long as I have these f*****g bumps on my penis im not even going to attempt to be sexually active because If I was  girl I wouldnt be taking any chances with a guy who has bumps on his frikkin penis, its disgusting and I guess im gonna have low self esteem no confidence and be a virgin for the rest of my god damn life, real f*****g nice.

oh mo. im so happy i found this . but im ztill scared ! im 15 now and i swear ive had these bumps for at least 3to4 years. and im scared to tell anybody and it just really affects a guys confidence! and what really sucks is that im always getting  sexual in school lol but im scared to tell anybody and have sex because my partner will find them unnatractive!! i always used to think i was alone!

They are harmless Fordyce spots.