is there anything that can make them go away

I always do number 3 lol and if they see I just tell them just dont date women who know your friends :|

Hey there is just one answer for this question YES this matter have a cure.

1.) Hyfrecator Method, Is like an electric needle and they touch each papule and boom vanish, it only takes like 20min to ur Doc. and after that u can go directly to ur school or work with any complain after 2 weeks ur penis is totally recovered.

2.) Co2 Laser Method  same thing as hyfrecator but with a laser , and same result but  more expensive. 

They put lidocaine in your penis before the procedure so you dont feel anything haha much more pain when u squeze a zit haha.

So relax if u want to get rid of this is 100% possible

Aprox Pice:  Hyfrecator: 350 usd   / Co2 Laser: 600 usd

So stop asking every where, there is no other method or home remedy is that 2 options i mention  and its very logic they use the same devices to remove warts ant that kind o stuff.

So there are 2 ways  Forget about this PPP  or if ur unccomfortable with them   find a dermatologist clinic with a Co2 Laser Or an Hyfrecator  Every one has one of those, make an appointment and the same day ur gonna get out from there with no PPP  and u can do all ur regular activity  the same day.

If they appear again after 1 year or 5 year or never, dont worry   this time ur gonna have just a few of them so its gonna be very simple with the same procedure. 

If ur ashamed to go to de clinic, just forget about it they dont even remember that they saw ur penis after 5 min, trust me they saw worst things every day like cancer, so relax. And do itttttttttttt.  a proble of 5 or 10 years u can solve it in 20 min.

Hey I'm 24in years old and had the same problem ...just don't even bring it up and have the girl give you a bunch of blow jobs... if she doesn't say anything your good to go...if she does just show her what it is online...don't be afraid or become depressed it's not a big deal

Ppp are completely different than fordyce spots. Personally with ppp i would get removed.

Fordyce we all have. Ppp is not the common occurance most are speaking of here

hee dude i have it for like 1 year i thought they where an std i thought that it was gentale wrarts or herpes i am stressing for more than one year i just saw on the internet that this is just something in pubertie i am so glad that its not an std but i am a little bit worried that a girl may think its an std but i just saw that it isn't an std i am so releved now dont worry

i noticed having these white spots on my upper lip 3 days ago , i bought a chapstick named NUTREX , but now i remember that i i've  used chapstick last week a couple of times , and i've never had this s*** before... so maybe it's the chapstick causing it , i'm throwing it away now . i have oily skin too , and as far as i know a fordyce spot is oil blocked underneath the skin and chapsticks have oil in them , so it seems pretty logical to me . that and cutting junk food... i'll update u guys ..( and sorry for my bad english ) 

i should mention also that he chapstick i've used last week haven't been used sice a long time so maybe it's infected or sth ... the problem is it's very confusing I've red that some people have success with jojoba oil. It's actually a wax and very similar to human sebum. The theory is that the plates of wax are smaller than the plates in sebum, and thus help to lubricate and drain away any blockages. Another theory is that when jojoba oil is used, the body thinks it's sebum and so produces less. It's a theory though. so more oil is good for fordyce spots which is basically oil blocked underneath the skin???!! it's all very confusing ... what do you think guys (the same guy with the poor english) gd luck for everyone thnx

i am 16 now and ive had fordyce spots since i first hit puberty (13) i didnt know what to think of these skin coloured dots when they first appeared. i have NEVER told anybody before not even parents or a doctor, im too scared to tell my mom because i feel she might treat me differently. but the spots CAN go away as u grow older but this is rare.
im scared to start a relationship with girls because i dont want to be embarassed. i also have hair growing out of them and they continue to grow higher and higher up my shaft towards the head. Typically they will rarely ever grow on the top side of your penis but it is possible and i recently noticed them starting there too.

I really suggest that anyone with this problem should telll ur doctor before it gets out of hand, u will feel much better getting it out.

Also, I do NOT recommend surgery at all as this could cause much more severe problems than fordyce spots can.

this is a reply to my own post -

I would just like to add a few more helpful tips

it is a good idea to keep your penis and scrotum clean as fordyce spots are caused by oily skin which also means its a good idea not to masturbate often (sweaty/oily hands) and u should not eat alot of greasy food because this could cause fordyce spots to grow on your lips aswell.

I really really hope i helped atleast 1 person understand because it is very scary when they first appear,
just look at pictures on google to help you identify what it truely is, because when i first got them (13) i thought i had genital warts and i was soooo depressed for 3 years up until recently when i researched it online.
Also if u found this to be helpful to you, please thumbs up, thank you

hey guys,

i 19 in my first year of college and i have the same issue. theres been many times throughout my young life that i see some sort of issue with my body and immediately i hit the internet in search of what it could be. i know that this has helped to ease my mind in regards to several isses so i figure its my turn to set someone else's mind at ease. So heres my story.

The first time i noticed that i had bumps on my penis was so long ago that i cannot remember exactly what age i was...maybe about 13ish, but at any rate it was just post puberty. I checked online and found out that it wasnt harmful and that was the end of the story. Fast forward several years and im in college. A few months into college i begin to notice these bumps more, as if they had begun to increase in number and spread from the underside of my penis to all alone the underside and onto the top at the base. At first it freaked me out, because my previous affliction had not been very severe at all and now in the prime of my life i was getting spots all over my unit. But, after once again going to the internet i have been put at ease because its really not a big deal. I had them before, albeit in smaller numbers but they were certainly present, and theyve never stopped me so why should that change now? answer: it shouldnt! and it wont! dont sweat the small stuff boys...its really not a big deal. I was tested for STDs not too long ago and it came out completely clear. I havent had sex since then so i know for sure that the increase in spots isnt due to an std. There have however been several changes in my life that may or may not have contributed to the spreadiing of these spots. these being... i started my first season of college football which means more stress and much more sweat! sometimes i was just too damn tired to shower before going to bed (gross but its the ttruth) so that certainkly didnt help my case. Another signicant change was in the way that i was eating. When I got to college i began to eat like c**p, there was a while where i would have a chocolate bar with each and every meal (again gross but true). And unfortunately i hit a streak where i wasnt going out on the weekends becuz i was too damn tired so i was masturbating a lot...too much perhaps, which is not good becuz of the oil in your hands and becuz the friction causes sweat as well. and finally the stress of school is enough for anyone to sweat just a little more than usual. So my plan of action is this...Clean up the diet, theres no harm in eating a little healthier and it would be good for you in more ways than just getting the spots off of your johnson...hygeine hygeine hygeine, wash your damn hands boys, and shower every morning and after you exert yourself in a way that makes you stinky and nasty...leave it alone! yes i know thats harder for some than others but really guys you dont need to be yanking on your joint all the time and i believe that it would significantly reduce the amount of oil and c**p that is transferre to your little buddy...last and most importantly.......RELAX, its not a big deal guys, taking steps to help it a bit its ok but dont go crazy over it, its OKAY believe me. If youre worried about passing it on to someone...DONT! becuz you cant so you are at no risk of hurting anyone...if youre worried about how it looks? dont worry about it for a second, you should be wearing a condom anyways my dude. and if youre asked about it just explain, but never be ashamed because theres simply no reason to be. stressing over these things doesnt do a damn thing to help it so let it go.

Hope that helped someone, all the best boys!

Jojo

Hi there,

I'm 36 and have had these little bumps all the way up my shaft since i was 13. They are in exactly the same places now as they were then. For all those out there that are worrying about this condition all i can say is try not to. I know its hard but really dont worry. The only way to get rid of these little spots is surgery. Nothing else will work. They are harmless and if you meet a good woman and you explain them to her she will understand. Check them out with your partner on wikipedia together. Also an interesting point is that you can have these on your nipples to. If you have, are you bothered??? Probably not. Its just the fact that they're on your chap that bothers you. On a plus point its like having a built in textured condom for her pleasure lol!!!!

Hey guys. I'm 18, and have had these ever since I was at least 15. Maybe younger, but I hadn't noticed them till that age.

Anyways, basically heres the deal : Its normal. 

Check it out- they are called Fordyce's spots and they are completely harmless! I've been researching about it for about an hour now and I've found this out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce%27s_spot

Its no big deal. Lots of guy shave it and it's completely normal. If you're scared to become sexually active because of them (like I am... may be 18, but I'm still a virgin..) then try not to worry about it. If you don't make any care for them, neither will any of your partners. 

So don't worry. If it doesn't look like the picture in the link I just provided (it could be bigger dots, remember 1-3mm ... so they can be a little bigger. Mine are :P) then get it checked out.

If you are sexually active, get it checked out to be safe. 

And with that, I leave you. Don't worry dudes :) 

I have the exact same problem. i hate it and i think it looks f*****g gross, as if i had some infection, but its not even that bad. when i had sex with my girlfriend i had to skip the bj (out of fear of her noticing) and jump strait into the sex part, what i did was quickly put the condom on so she wouldnt notice the bumps and once the condom was on i was safe because she couldnt really see through it that well... aaaandd yeah that was my experience (im 15 btw).

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Guys I hope you all know its normal. I'm seventeen and have had them for years. I lost my virginity to my current girlfriend and was super nervous she'd see them. Well now I don't even care because we have sex multiple times a day and she gives me head atleast once a day and has never brought them up.
So guys, like everyones been saying. Don't worry, and don't try to pop them. :)