wow im hyped i been stressing this sh*t for a while. ive never bought the creams or talk to the doctor about it. having this on your junk f*****g blows...till i recently read about a dude using some 10 dollar blemish stick called burts bee's that you can get at cvs.     figured its worth a try since its cheap, easy to get no people get involved  I got it and applied that sh*t for just 1 week so far and my god the difference is amazing! they have gotten alot smaller and some might even be gone and its seriously been a week and 1 day. Of course im going to continue i can't wait to see results after a good month use maybe even a balanced diet along with it but damn im pretty relieved. So everyone give that sh*t a try if you want to. I know these bumps are harmless but just the look of them really f**ks with you. the sh*t does sting hopefully it works for you guys tho let me know.

Hey man i felt your pain and that sh*t sucks!! I had it for like 3 months but i also had severe dryness that no doctor could diagnosis for some reason and it was bringing me into severe depression because you don't want to get ready to get down with some girl and she takes off north on your ass. But i did a lot of research on this stuff and found that the best remedy was toothpaste because it drys out the bumps and everyone got toothpaste so you don't gotta spend money. I had it on the underside of my shaft and put it on the spots not too much but just enough to cover the area. Word of advice, its going to burn like hell and you just gotta take it cause the burning will go away after a couple of minutes. Just put it on and wear loose undergarments and go throughout your day and later on at night wash it off and you should see a significant difference on that area. Only took 3 days and i was shocked at the results, the bumps was gone and my skin was smooth again!! Only downside is the toothpaste is might leave a burn marks but that will go away too through treatment. I took a bath with coconut oil(nothing really special) and didn't apply anything to it and the burned skin started to peel off and my new clean smooth skin started to grow back. This may not be the remedy for you but fellas trust me it works and it better than having those f*****g bumps and dry skin on your favorite part! Good Luck!

Fordyce spots im actually young as well like you if you want a treatment go on wiki and see what you can get I have seen people say use anti wrinkle cream on it every day. So if the advice helps contact my email :)

So if i do this it will work

I have exactly this problem, i went to the Doc and it turns out its conpletely normal. The appointment took less than 3 minutes. Just showed the Doc what i was talking about he said i had nothing to worry about and that was it. Don't just say well thats okay then though, go check yourself incase its different for you. Trust me i was scared to go but it was SO easy. If you live in the UK you can get completely confidential appointments with doctors you dont know to avoid embarrassment free of charge. Just get it checked, its no bother and gives you complete peace of mind.

Actually fordyce spots are more common in older males (tho can appear in all ages) and can be found in both males and females. So its a bit of a penis statement to accuse these boys (that are just freaking out about a naturally occurring phenomenon) of over masturbating. Which most of us did when we were that age anyway.

Just delted thjs whole thing but gna have to retype i also have this since i was just 15 and im now sixteen and a few months i would never have the courage to tell people but for those of u who said use arent tough , nyt be shy quite people what eben im not shy quite and im pretty tough byt not tough enough to go tell my family good good friends or even a doctor n ive even told my self that its there job they more than likely saw it before nd if anything feel for u not laugh but i just dnt think ill ever do it tbh well i will eventually i think in my heart im not even a christian and ve prayed for it to go away , cryex an i dnt cry cery often but if use do har it i you dnt tell your parents kot rlly a need for it just go see your doctor its the only soloution that will be affective also like one of use said always be jn the dark or under covers ;) i have only had sex with 2 diffeent girls but yano i thought it woild of been never cause ofthis its up to you if ya wanna tell em about the spots ln my case i wouldnt cause of mydignity n respect of ppl but if u have a nice wee girlfriend that loves u for u and u havent had sex then tbh what is there to be a scared of? Nothing if ahe loves you she will still love eapecially if she knows it is 100% harmless and only wY you can find thay out is by the doctor here have any of you noticed white ball bag hair ? Over n out hope yous all get what yous want and tip use like moistuirser , savlon n spot stuff just basically throw on any nivea stuff ect in gna try anti wrinkle cream now cUse one of use mentioned whats the worst could happen just so you kno the worst has happened so nothing else wirse than that can happen in my opinion death wouldnt be as bad but the only problem is were young and its happened so the worst definitly did happen over n out Ni gaz ;) 2013

I have had them ever since I can remember and I have slept with two people and they have both given me oral and don't even notice it don't worry mate

just let her suck it with the lights down low bro....

Hey thanks for the great advice, just wondering if theres any particular way to wash the spots off?

Hi i'm a girl, my boyfriend has these and i really don't care, alot of people have them.

Seriously don't worry it'll be fine guys.

hi i am 15 years old and i have had the same problem for as long as i can remember. When i get a girlfriend in the future i will be so scared she will think im a freak pleas help us god

Hey man, i got it too... i donno why but im now 23 and i just looked it up cuz i was wondering if ive just never been clean down under... but ive always had it im pretty sure. at least as far back as i can remember. without goin into too much detail, ive had sex with many girls and never once has a chick said anything about it. Just be confidant, because its all u got haha. and once ur pants comes off a girl will never tell u to pick them back up, unless of course theres something funky goin on down there. but the little bumps are nothin, and if u arent comfortable with it, like i used to be, u can always say its razor bumps from shaving.

Ive had these little sh*ts for over a half a year now it all started by one little one..and i didnt really care, but then they started to form all over my balls and on the skin of my penis..it brgan to occur when i turned thirteen, now i am fourteen turning fifteen soon and i think it got worse..its either because of masturbation or because of tight boxers making you sweat. I dont know, but im going to start to wear lose boxers to let these puppies rest. And stop the masturbation, but im really scared i dont want it to affect my sex life, alot of hot and cute girls think im cute.. I dont want them to see it in the future and freak out, please i need a working method.