Yes its fantastic. It opens your mind and body.

Nah man. You're fine. That was just some really good weed. Marijuana has been used for thousands of years and ZERO people have died from it. Weed is as safe as it gets.
LEGALIZE IT!

yeah i use to smoke for so long and now i get hella paranoid it sucks panic attacks all that sh*t its weird though i use to do hella hardcore drugs like mushrooms even liquid acid and now when i just smoke weed its like im on that sh*t it sucks cuz i really enjoy smoking

that happened to me 3 times already.. except i started hearing fast beeping sounds and i couldnt even hear my tv... i thought i was gonna die too.. but it stopped because i smoked 5 blunts and it happened but i relaxed and kept teliing myself your okay and it stopped and never happened again.. so it probably is just paranoia.

not one person IN THE ENTIRE WORLD has ever 1. overdosed or 2. been afected with the effects of the like, while smoking or under the influenced by weed. just ask anyone ANYONE. no one has or will die or overdose on weed,now what else is in it (such as stupid people puttin coccaine in it) it is that which will kill you the coke not the weed be careful of who you by from and what you get.

I felt that same feeling last night! Holy c**p. I didn't have the ringing in my ears, but I felt like my heart was going really slow, but at the same time pumping really hard. I felt super anxious, and I felt like I was going to die. My chest hurt like a b***h, but then I immediatly focused on some music, and the pain went away.

Weed makes you more aware of whats going on in your body.. you probably have high colesterol or high blood pressure or it was something you ate.. whatever it is weed is letting you know you should lead a healthier lifestyle and maybe u should also get weed more your level.

I feel you same here.. I've come to bbelieve it's because of a few factors.. we're getting older and it affects more... weed has gotten strong.. before in the good old days it was about getting fuked up we were young and had no rresponsibilities which makes it FUN.. where now where mature we like to think things to be a certain way and have more serious things on our mind and we have to take care of buisness. So I've cut back to where I can make a half 8 last almost a month (I got serious responsibilities).

Been smoking bongs for 25 years I'm 47 fit with no blood pressure problems, no diabetes, not over weight, and no genetic heart problems in my family but 3 days ago i had a massive heart attack at 8.30am at work. If you knew me and saw my body you would say i looked like i was 25. Now I'm sitting in a hospital bed with 2 stents inserted in my heart and my days of smoking bongs is over. On the way to hospital in the ambulance my heart stopped and i flatlined with a cardiac arrest, lucky for me i guess the paramedics shocked me back to life otherwise i would have died. What can i say about all this? i made my choice over 2 decades ago to be chronic in every sense of the word. Eeverybody makes their own choices and I'm really depressed i won't smoke again if i do my wife will leave me and i will probably die if i do,i loved mary jane and i will miss her. Enjoy your pot and look after yourselves . Everyday i smoked through good times and bad, mary jane was everything to me i will miss you baby. SMOKE IT IF YOU GOT IT and pray the grim reaper don't come a knocking. Remember i was a chronic but maybe if i had done it in moderation and control i woundnt be sitting in the cardio ward of this hospital. Look after yourselves people and smoke 5 for me. Hopefully getting out of hospital 2morow but my life has changed forever and frankly part of me wishes that i had died in the ambulance because not to punch cones everyday sucks, because being stoned made everything better-sex,money,jobs,friends,music,school,bmx,hangin out,watching movies,family,just getting through the day,good times-bad times whatever now thats all gone. First thing in the morning last thing at night mary jane was my first and real wife. Smoking pot to me was like taking medication everyday i needed it to deal with all the sh*t that comes with this life. At least i know one thing now for sure if I'm gonna to commit suicide at least i know how to do it, smoke a full bowl punch it down and watch my heart explode, i guess there is worse ways to die and f**k knows cardiac arrest is quick and effective way to die. Anyway good bye people, and know this the choices i have made and will make are my alone, we are all individuals at the end of the day and we all make our own choices, I'm not saying my choices were right or wrong they are just my choices. Good luck to you all and take care of yourselves because there are plenty of things that can kill you and continued stress, poor diet, cigarettes and bad luck can all kill you these factors contributed to my heart attack, smoking bongs didn't.
chronic 4 life and death.

this exactly... its starting to sh*t me

I've experienced something like this before...I quit smoking for like 6 months and one of my friends had some, so I smoked right before school..Everyone smelled it and I got really paraniod, my heart was beating 150 times a min. I was freaking out, but then I made myself chill out and i came down a few HOURS later..I was terrified..

Yeah this post is from a year ago but i just want to share my experiences. I don't need to smoke a lot, not even a quarter of a bowl and i'm high (i'm a small guy) so anytime i go over a bowl or if i begin to mix strains i get heart rates ranging from 110-145 ish, which isn't all that great. This sounds really hippy but one thing that really calms me down is sitting down and meditating. I hum and meditate and this brings my heart rate down to around 90. Know your limits, stay hydrated, stay relaxed, reassure yourself that you'll be ok. And if you're not alone. hug that person next to you, i've also noticed this helps a lot as gay or weird as that sounds.

This literally happens to me all the time. I have anxiety. Its just an anxiety attack. Usually mine is triggered when I think about the fact that not as much time has gone by as I thought. It triggers this downward spiral into psychedelic thoughts of time and I start feeling hot/dizzy. It helps to turn a fan on and like tap your leg. Just something to keep you in the moment rather than spacing out. I usually smoke with people I'm close to though, which is better because talking keeps you in the moment.

Makes so much sense now

Your fine it happened to me i felt like my heart was gonna pop cause it was racing and lost a little vision felt as i was going to black out same experience